• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Prayers for a Close Friend Needed

In summary, a friend named Kim Kumke, age 36, has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and is undergoing medical procedures to determine the best course of action. The speaker believes and prays for God to heal her completely. They also ask for others to add Kim and her family to their prayer chains. An update reveals that her mammogram came back clear and the biopsy will be done on Wednesday. The speaker and their MOPS group will pray for her and they share a personal story of a family member's successful surgery for a brain tumor.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hey all...I have a very close friend in need of prayer right now.

Her name is Kim Kumke, she is 36, and she was just diagnosed with a brain tumor. Tomorrow she is having a CAT scan and a mammogram done, since sometimes these tumors can start elsewhere in the body and then move to the brain. Then, next Wednesday (Feb 25th) they will be doing a biopsy of the tumor. Once they know for sure what they are dealing with, then they will make a course of action. I believe and KNOW that God can heal her completely, so that is what I am praying for. Please let God get all of the glory when they CAN'T FIND ANY TUMOR next Wednesday.

Please add Kim, her husband, and family to your prayer chains. Pray for her healing, and for her and her husband to be drawn closer to God during this time.

Thank you all,
Love,
Kelly

praying...

I have Kim her family, friends, and Husband in my prayers. I pray that they find only a beautiful mind.

tlag1986 said:
I have Kim her family, friends, and Husband in my prayers. I pray that they find only a beautiful mind.

Thanks, that made me smile.

That she has...and a SUPER FUNNY one at that! (We went to school together...from 6th grade on and she was always the loudest and funniest of all of us!)

Praying for your friend Kim at this stressful time - and that she has the strength to deal with whatever she finds out (obviously I hope it is nothing!)

I'm glad I could make you smile during this difficult time.

When they thought I had MS I repeated the 23rd Psalms in my mind the entire time.

I'll be praying.

Prayers for a clean scan

Prayers coming, Kelly!

Prayers and Hugs Kell!!

Praying for all, and the doctors.

Update:

so far, her mammogram came back CLEAR!
no results yet on the CAT scan

Remember, she is having the biopsy of the tumor this Wednesday.

Thanks for the update.

KellyTheChef said:
Update:

so far, her mammogram came back CLEAR!
no results yet on the CAT scan

Remember, she is having the biopsy of the tumor this Wednesday.

I meet with my MOPS group this wed. We will pray for her!

I don't have many words this week - a lot going on, but know I am praying for her.

Prayers coming to Kim, her family and you...

Sending prayers.

Still sending prayers. Last week my uncle had surgery to remove a brain tumor, and it came back benign. His recovery has been absolutely remarkable - he was released 24 hours after the surgery.

Praying that your friend has the same results!

1. How can I request prayers for a close friend through Pampered Chef?

You can request prayers for a close friend through our online prayer request form or by contacting our customer service team. Simply provide us with your friend's name and any specific prayer requests you have for them.

2. Are the prayers for a close friend requested through Pampered Chef kept confidential?

Yes, we understand the sensitivity of prayer requests and keep all information shared with us confidential. We will not share your friend's name or any personal details with anyone outside of our prayer team.

3. Is there a specific religious affiliation for the prayers for a close friend through Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef is open to all individuals and beliefs. Our prayer team respects and honors all religious affiliations and will pray for your friend in accordance with their beliefs.

4. How long will the prayers for a close friend continue?

The prayers for a close friend will continue for as long as you request them. Our prayer team will continue to pray for your friend until you let us know that their situation has improved or that they no longer need prayers.

5. Can I request prayers for a close friend multiple times?

Yes, you can request prayers for a close friend as many times as you feel necessary. Our prayer team is here to support and uplift your friend, and we are happy to pray for them as often as you would like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
nikked
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila