• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Aimee Congdon: 25-Year-Old with Leukemia

In summary, "Prayers for Aimee Congdon" is a Facebook group created to gather support and positive energy through prayers for Aimee Congdon, a 25-year-old battling leukemia. Contributions can be made by joining the group, sharing it with others, and donating to her medical expenses. Physical cards and gifts can also be sent to Aimee, though she may not be able to respond to all of them. Prayers can be offered at any time and in any way, as long as positive energy is sent her way. Updates on Aimee's condition will be shared in the Facebook group, focusing on her general well-being and any important developments in her treatment.
pcchris
Silver Member
Hi all...I hate to pop in only once in a while, but ask for prayers...

A DEAR friend of mine just found out that his daughter (who used to babysit for my kids) has Leukemia (ALM). Her name is Aimee Congdon. She's only 25 years old. Please add Aimee to your prayer list. She just started Chemo yesterday. Any prayers would be SO appreciated. My dd is absolutely devastated...Aimee was always her favorite babysitter. :(

I know Aimee's fate rests in God's hands, but additional prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you...and God bless.

Prayers coming . . .

I will pray for Aimee as well as your DD.

prayers from ALabama. This is so sad. Please keep us posted.

Prayers going her and family's way.....

Praying for Aimee and her family.

I'll be praying.

Sending prayers up..

I will be praying for her total healing, divine health and for your DD as well! :)

Hi all...first of all, THANK you for the prayers. Aimee has finished her first round of chemo, and her "numbers" are excellent. She came home from the hospital a couple of days ago. She has to endure 2 more chemo weeks, and they they are talking a bone marrow transplant to make sure that it's all gone. I will keep you posted. I just wanted to thank you for the prayers so far. If you would continue to keep Aimee in your prayers, it would be greatly appreciated. My DD (Brittany) is happy about Aimee being home, but is still worried about her, as am I. Thanks again!

Thanks for the update and good news.. prayers will continue!

sending prayers - keep all of your energy positive

Sending more prayers...

Thanks for the update, Chris!

PChefPEI said:
Prayers going her and family's way.....

ditto from me as well

Related to Prayers for Aimee Congdon: 25-Year-Old with Leukemia

1. What is the purpose of "Prayers for Aimee Congdon: 25-Year-Old with Leukemia"?

The purpose of "Prayers for Aimee Congdon" is to gather support and positive energy through prayers for Aimee Congdon, a 25-year-old who is battling leukemia. It is a way for her friends, family, and community to come together and show their love and support for her during this difficult time.

2. How can I contribute to "Prayers for Aimee Congdon"?

There are several ways to contribute to "Prayers for Aimee Congdon." You can join the Facebook group and post your well wishes and prayers for Aimee, share the group with others to spread awareness, and donate to her medical expenses if you are able to.

3. Can I send physical cards or gifts to Aimee?

Yes, you can send physical cards or gifts to Aimee. The address to send them to will be posted in the Facebook group. However, please keep in mind that Aimee may not be able to respond to all of them due to her condition.

4. Is there a specific time or way to pray for Aimee?

There is no specific time or way to pray for Aimee. You can pray for her whenever and however you feel comfortable. The most important thing is to keep her in your thoughts and send positive energy her way.

5. Will there be updates on Aimee's condition?

Yes, updates on Aimee's condition will be shared in the Facebook group. However, please respect her privacy and do not ask for specific medical details. The updates will mainly focus on her general well-being and any important developments in her treatment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates