• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request: Remembering Lindsey & Jarvis Clark's Daughter

In summary, "Prayers for a Friend" is a collection of customizable prayers designed specifically for friends in need. It can be purchased through various channels, including the Pampered Chef website and through consultants. The prayers can be personalized for a specific friend and are suitable for people of any faith. They can also be used for group prayer sessions and discussions.
nene960
I am asking everyone to please pray for Lindsey and Jarvis Clark and their families. The daughter who was going to be 2 on Saturday passes away yesterday. She was a beautiful little girl who had to fight for every breath she ever took. In her short life she had 7 transplants and probably over 50 surgeries other than her transplants. She touched the lives of everyone that knew her and even those who didn't. She had a contagious smile that could light up a room. It is not right to lose a child but God knows what he is doing.

I agree with your last sentence so much, it still hurts that my sister is gone, but I will pray for your friends family.

Goodness this is so sad. My thoughts and prayers are with you the family of that amazing little girl.

1. What is "Prayers for a Friend" and what does it entail?

"Prayers for a Friend" is a collection of thoughtful and heartfelt prayers specifically written for friends. It includes prayers for various situations, such as comfort, healing, guidance, and strength. It is a way to show your love and support for a friend in need.

2. How can I obtain a copy of "Prayers for a Friend"?

You can purchase "Prayers for a Friend" through our Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available in select stores and online retailers.

3. Can I personalize the prayers in "Prayers for a Friend" for a specific friend?

Yes, you can personalize the prayers by inserting your friend's name or changing certain words to make it more personal. The prayers are meant to be a guide and can be customized to fit your specific friend's situation.

4. Are the prayers in "Prayers for a Friend" religious or can they be used by people of any faith?

The prayers in "Prayers for a Friend" are written from a non-denominational perspective and can be used by people of any faith. They are meant to offer support, comfort, and hope to anyone going through a difficult time.

5. Can "Prayers for a Friend" be used for group prayer sessions?

Yes, "Prayers for a Friend" can be used for group prayer sessions. The prayers can be read aloud or used as a guide for group members to offer their own prayers. It can also be used as a resource for group discussions and reflections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • Karen