• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed for a Little Girl

nothing can bring her back, but God can and will heal her!Again, my deepest sympathies to the family and I am so grateful for all of your prayers!Thank you so much for keeping us updated!Please continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers.This update is really good - Kylie has been moved out of the ICU and is now in a regular room. She is still heavily medicated, but is responding better to family and friends. They are still waiting on the test results to see what the extent of the damage is, but they are hopeful.Please continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers!I'm so glad to hear that Kylie is making progress and that the family is feeling better.Please keep
c00p
Gold Member
This request is from a dear friend of mine: "I am sending a prayer request for you to send to anyone you know who can lift this child up! Her name is Kylie Noland and she is 3 years old. She was celebrating with her family last night and wanted a drink of water. She was at her Great Grandparents home, they gave her H2O2 (hydrogen peroxide) - mistakenly apparently they keep it in the frig for some medicinal use and it was in a container that looked like it was full of water. She immediately went unresponsive and has now gone into a coma. This family goes to our church and we are all praying for a miracle. Please send to anyone you know who can pray for this beautiful little girl!" I know that she and this girl's family would sincerely appreciate all of the prayers that they can get right now.

How horrible! I'll be in prayer.

Thank you Rae - I'll keep you posted when I get an update.

Most definitely I will be in prayer!

How tragic! Sending prayers for the little girl and her family, who must be feeling so awful and scared right now.

praying, praying, praying...

How awful! More prayers coming!

Oh wow, this is so tragic. I'll be praying.

Here's the latest update: it was determined that this was 35% concentrate H202, which is unfortunately one of the most dangerous kinds, and really, is only used in labs because it burns just about anything it touches. The little girl only had a sip but immediately started foaming at the mouth and went unresponsive. How they got it no one is sure. Anyway, my friend and 50 members of her church had a prayer hour yesterday and right after that hour of prayer they found out that Kylie came out of her coma (praise God!!) BUT they are keeping her heavily medicated/sedated because she is very agitated. They know that there is damage to one of her lungs and there is swelling in her brain so they still aren't sure of the extent of the damage. She's far from out the woods, but God is still on the throne and He DOES still answer prayers. Please keep her in your prayers.

My prayers are for Kylie - that her body heals itself - how tragic!

Here's another update on little Kylie: yesterday, Saturday, she was taken off of the aspirator, but still on 35% oxygen through a mask. She has bacterial pneumonia but they aren't as worried about her lungs right now. She showed little signs of improvement also yesterday by squeezing several peoples' hands!! The family is truly humbled by everyone praying for them and Kylie and they give all of the glory to God. The need to do an upper GI to see the damage to her esophagus and stomach, but she's not strong enough yet. Keep the prayers coming!!

This story has been heavy on my mind since the first time I read your first post. Thank you SO much for keeping us updated on Kylie's progress...my kids just turned three a couple of weeks ago and I can't imagine how the family must be feeling. Prayers continue!!!

Sending prayers for her and her family.

I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine going through this. I pray she makes a full recovery.

I have been keeping my BF updated as you update us, his daughter is 3, and neither of us could imagine what this family is going through!

I just read this post for the 1st time...I am absolutely praying for this child and her family.....

I am so sorry to hear this news. My son just turned 2 and I can't imagine a more horrible thing to have happen. I feel bad for the child and the parents and the guilt that people must be feeling for such a terrible accident. I have forwarded this on to countless people and from there it has been forwarded to several churches. We are praying for a miracle for this little girl.

Prayers are coming to you all the way from VA!

Bleesings and prayers to all of that little girls family!

Please contimue to keep us posted and I just said a prayer for her and will contiue!!!

Finally, another UPDATE: Sorry for the delay in posting this, but my friend was out of town - how dare she!! Anyway, Kylie is continuing to improve. Today, Friday, Jan. 2nd, she is getting an esophagram which will hopefully give them an idea as to the damage, but they still need to do a scope and can't yet. She is getting restless, but is still doing better!! Please continue to keep her and her family in your prayers - and thank you for doing that.

Andrea, I am so sorry for little Kylie's accident. She has also been added to my prayer list with great hopes for a full recovery. I am also praying that her great grandparents can forgive themselves and know that they also must be going to great pain (as well as mom and dad, of course).

Just found this for the first time! I will continue to keep this little girl and her family in my prayers! God is still in the miracle business!

UPDATE: Can I just say that God is soooo good??!!?? Kylie's esophogram came back showing NO DAMAGE!!! How completely awesome is that???? She was able to start drinking liquids yesterday for the first time since Christmas. They are going to do the scope on Monday to see about her stomach and anything else. But wow - how miraculous!!!!
Thanks again for your continued prayers for Kylie. The family (and I) sincerely appreciate it.

Woo hoo! That's wonderful! I'll keep praying.

God really is good ALL the time, even in times of distress and sorrow. So glad to hear your praise about Kylie's progress!!!

That is wonderful news! I'm so happy to hear that. I pray she continues to get better and better.

Thank you so much for keeping us updated!

Great news! Praise the Lord, God IS good.

It is wonderful to hear of such a Praise with this little girl. Great News!!!!!

UPDATE: God is still in the miracle business!! Kylie's scope came back yesterday showing NO DAMAGE at all to her esophagus or stomach!!! It was like nothing had ever happened! They are going to have her try solid foods today, Tuesday, and if all goes well, they are planning on releasing her later today! Thank you again for all of your continued prayers for this little girl. The family continues to express their overwhelming thanks for everyone's prayers.

1. What happened to Kylie Noland?

Kylie Noland accidentally consumed hydrogen peroxide, which caused her to go unresponsive and enter a coma.

2. How old is Kylie Noland?

Kylie Noland is 3 years old.

3. What is the current state of Kylie Noland?

Kylie Noland is in a coma and her family is asking for prayers for her recovery.

4. What can we do to help Kylie Noland?

You can send prayers and positive thoughts for Kylie's recovery. You can also spread the word and ask others to pray for her as well.

5. Is there any information on how Kylie Noland is doing?

At this time, there is no update on Kylie Noland's condition. However, her family is asking for prayers and support during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef