• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Brandt: A Little Boy Fighting Neuroblastoma

In summary, Brad's 6-year-old son Brandt has Neuroblastoma, which came back a few months ago. In the last few weeks, Brandt has had pneumonia and a hole in his lung. He is now going down hill and the children's hospital near Brad and Melissa doesn't have the stronger chemo that he needs. They need to look into other options, but Brandt needs to get better before they can do that. Brad and Melissa are also parents to a daughter Savannah who is a few years younger than Brandt. Praying for comfort for Brandt's family during this very sad time.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I am typing this with tears in my eyes. I have a friend Brad who has a little boy, Brandt..Brandt is 6 and has Neuroblastoma..he was doing pretty good with it..even in remission..it came back a few months ago..and now within the last few weeks he has taken a turn for the worse..had pneumonia..a hole in his lung..he is going down hill..the children's hospital near us don't have the stronger chemo that he needs..so they need to look into other options..but he needs to get better before they can even do that. Please pray for this sweet little boy.

Brad and Melissa are the parents..they also have a daughter Savannah who is a few years younger than Brandt.

Praying for you and your friends and especially Brandt.

One of my good friends brought her daughter Emma in for an evaluation today. Emma has kidney cancer and they're just doing a checkup to make sure she's cancer free.

Sending prayers

Sending prayers for Brandt and his family.

Awe, my heart goes out to that family. :(

Prayers said for the family.

My grand daughter Laura has Stage IV neuroblastoma. She is No Evidence of Disease now. She lives in Michigan and goes to Memorial Sloan Kettering in NY for her treatment. Does Brandt have a website?

It is with a very heavy heart..and very teary eyes that I post this. Brandt lost his battle with this horrible disease tonight. He is in no more pain. Thank you all for your prayers. A sweet loving little boy went to be with Jesus tonight. And will be missed by many in a community who has grown to love him.

Heidi...I'm so sorry. *HUGS* He was just a little younger than my youngest. I can't imagine the pain.

How sad!! Praying for comfort for Brandt's family at this very sad time - I can't imagine the pain his family is going through.

1. What is "Prayers for Brandt: A Little Boy Fighting Neuroblastoma"?

"Prayers for Brandt" is a collection of prayers and well wishes for a little boy named Brandt who is currently battling neuroblastoma, a rare type of cancer that affects the nervous system.

2. How can I submit a prayer for Brandt?

You can submit a prayer for Brandt by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Prayers for Brandt" page. From there, you can fill out a form with your name, email, and your prayer for Brandt. Your prayer will then be added to the collection.

3. Can I make a donation to help Brandt and his family?

Yes, you can make a donation to help Brandt and his family by clicking on the "Donate" button on the "Prayers for Brandt" page. All donations will go directly to Brandt's family to help with medical expenses and other needs.

4. How can I share "Prayers for Brandt" with others?

You can share "Prayers for Brandt" by clicking on the social media icons on the "Prayers for Brandt" page. You can also share the link to the page with your friends and family through email or other messaging platforms.

5. Are there any updates on Brandt's condition?

Yes, updates on Brandt's condition will be posted on the "Prayers for Brandt" page as they become available. You can also sign up for email updates to stay informed on Brandt's progress. Additionally, you can leave words of encouragement and support for Brandt and his family in the comments section on the page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SilverCeladon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • StacieB