• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Little Girl Sick and a Pageant Tomorrow

In summary, if your daughter is sick and you are wondering if she can still participate in the pageant, it is ultimately up to the organizers to decide. However, her health and well-being should be the top priority. To help her feel better before the pageant, make sure she gets plenty of rest and stays hydrated, and consider speaking with a doctor for additional recommendations. If her illness affects her performance in the pageant, communicate with the organizers and they may be able to make accommodations. As for disqualification, it is best to check with the pageant's rules, but in most cases, a legitimate illness would not result in disqualification. If your daughter is unable to participate due to illness, you may be able to get
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I'm coming on just for a few minutes tonight. My middle dd is in our little miss pageant tomorrow night. She is wanting to win so badly. She just woke up crying because she'd been coughing and thought she wouldn't be able to do her pageant tomorrow. If you could, say a little prayer for her tonight. At the moment, she's not coughing. But she is sleeping on me and wants to stay here. That means that I have to sleep sitting up. Not a big deal but it might make for a tired mommy tomorrow.

Thanks everyone. :)

Just said a prayer. Let us know how she does.

Prayers said.

Prayers for your little one!!! I may be in the minority here...but, I loved when my DD or DS slept on me...I felt so blessed that they needed me, and even though I knew I was gonna be tired the next day,I knew I would make up for it eventually. Don't get me wrong ...I HATED the fact they were sick, but loved being needed so much!!!

Thanks for the prayers. She's feeling better this morning. Now, we just gotta get a nap in before 3:00. Oh, and I have to shower at some point. :)

I know how you feel Barbara. :)

Sara got first runner up Saturday night. She was so excited. She wanted to "win the sash" but still had a great time. She wanted to know when our fair pagaent was going to be so she could do another one.
Thanks for the prayers everyone!!!

Crystal, saw the pics on fracebook what a cutie. Glad she did good

1. Can I still participate in the pageant if my daughter is sick?

It is ultimately up to the pageant organizers to decide if your daughter can still participate. However, it is important to consider her health and well-being before making a decision. If she is too ill to participate, it may be best to let her rest and recover.

2. How can I help my daughter feel better before the pageant?

Make sure your daughter gets plenty of rest and stays hydrated. You can also try giving her some soothing remedies, such as warm tea with honey, to help ease her symptoms. It may also be helpful to speak with a doctor for any additional recommendations.

3. What should I do if my daughter's illness affects her performance in the pageant?

If your daughter's illness does affect her performance, it is important to communicate with the pageant organizers and explain the situation. They may be able to make accommodations or adjustments to the competition for your daughter.

4. Will my daughter be disqualified if she misses a portion of the pageant due to being sick?

It is best to check with the pageant rules and regulations to see if there are any specific guidelines regarding illness and disqualification. However, in most cases, if your daughter is unable to participate due to illness, she may not be disqualified as long as she has a legitimate reason for her absence.

5. Can I get a refund if my daughter is unable to participate in the pageant due to illness?

Again, it is important to check the pageant's policies regarding refunds. In some cases, a refund may be offered if your daughter is unable to participate due to illness. If not, you can try reaching out to the organizers and explaining the situation to see if they can make an exception.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • c00p
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
Replies