• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Warriors Needed for Victim of Drug-Related Crimes | NBC News Article

Sherri needs help and hopefully this will be the wake-up call she needs. The victims' emotional healing will be a long process, but we are all praying for the best.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
I know you guys don't know me all that well but I know there are some prayer warriors in this group.

My fiance's sister, who WAS on the right track a couple years ago, fell "off the wagon" and went back to her old ways. She stole money from him (they shared the same condo) and she lied and was doing drugs. She said she stopped but really didn't. Their mom is in the area too and tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but no more. Why no more? See the link to the news article.

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readleearticle.asp?articleid=20086&z=14

She deserves what she is getting but she has hurt so many people. Please pray for my fiance, his mom and those victims of her crimes. And if you find it in your heart, pray she realizes what she's done because she was on drugs during all of her crimes. She will be put away for a while and we are OK with that. She is bipolar and needs the right medication. Thank you for reading this.

God bless you!

Danielle, WOW....prayers coming your way.

Bipolar is an ugly disease~we have 2 friends with it and neither one will stay on their meds. One recently tried to kill himself so now has a messy situation with his family because he was unsuccessful at the attempt, but successful with messing himself up pretty bad. I cannot imagine adding street drugs to a bipolar mind.....what a mess. I will pray for all of you, but especially the sister...she really needs them!

chefmeg said:
danielle, Wow....prayers Coming Your Way.

Bipolar Is An Ugly Disease~we Have 2 Friends With It And Neither One Will Stay On Their Meds. One Recently tried To Kill Himself So Now Has A Messy Situation With His Family Because He Was Unsuccessful At The Attempt, But Successful With Messing Himself Up Pretty Bad. I Cannot Imagine Adding Street Drugs To A Bipolar Mind.....what A Mess. I Will Pray For All Of You, But Especially The Sister...she Really Needs Them!

Thank You Meg!

Very sad. Hopefully this will be her wake-up call to get the help she needs. It coul dhave been much worse - thankfully it was not.

Praying for everyone involved!!

Oh poor thing and her poor victims as well. Before kids, I ran a Day Treatment Center for people with mental illness. My toughest group was the group who were what's called "dual diagnosis" - the ones who are mentally ill and drug addicted. My heart goes out to your family. It's a tough battle.

dannyzmom said:
Oh poor thing and her poor victims as well. Before kids, I ran a Day Treatment Center for people with mental illness. My toughest group was the group who were what's called "dual diagnosis" - the ones who are mentally ill and drug addicted. My heart goes out to your family. It's a tough battle.

Thank you, dannyzmom! That fact that you understand gives me comfort.

I will also be praying for her and for everyone involved. I have a sister who is an addict as well; she's recently completed her third or fourth stint at rehab and is now in a sober living facility. She has four kids, two under the age of 18, and if she messes up again, she will most likely lose the kids and my two girls will gain two brothers...

Didn't mean to hijack, just know there are plenty of people who understand what you are going through and as I said, I will pray for your finance's sister and everyone involved. God can do amazing things!

Prayers are coming your way. I understand as well. My cousin is bipolar and is addicted to drugs. He has been in prison numerous times for armed robbery and worse. The worse part of it is that his parents are enablers. He's out of prison right now, but it's just a matter of time.

I pray that this is the wake-up call Sherri needs, I'm praying for the victims' emotional healing, and am praying for your fiance's family that they can find it in the hearts to forgive her and find compassion.

THANK YOU to everyone for the prayers. They are helping us cope. It breaks my heart to know you guys have family members and know of people struggling with this addiction. It is tough, especially when a family member of the one addicted is an ENABLER!

Thank you again for the prayers! I will update everyone when I have more information.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Related to Prayer Warriors Needed for Victim of Drug-Related Crimes | NBC News Article

1. What is the purpose of the "Prayer Warriors Needed" campaign mentioned in the NBC News article?

The purpose of the campaign is to gather a group of people who will pray for the victim of drug-related crimes mentioned in the article and their family. The goal is to provide them with strength, comfort, and support during this difficult time.

2. How can I become a Prayer Warrior for this cause?

If you would like to become a Prayer Warrior, you can join the campaign by reaching out to the organization or group mentioned in the article. They will provide you with more information on how you can participate and make a positive impact through prayer.

3. Is there a specific time or way to pray for the victim?

The article does not mention a specific time or way to pray for the victim. However, you can pray for them and their family at any time and in any way that feels comfortable to you. You can also reach out to the organization or group for any specific prayer requests they may have.

4. Can I still help even if I am not able to physically attend events or gatherings?

Absolutely! Your prayers are just as valuable and impactful even if you are not able to physically attend events or gatherings. You can also spread the word about the campaign and encourage others to join in prayer.

5. How can I stay updated on the progress of the victim and the campaign?

You can stay updated by following the organization or group's social media pages or website, as they may post updates on the progress of the victim and the campaign. You can also reach out to them directly for any updates or information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • Chef_2_Four
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four