• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aPraise :) (A Bit Long, Sorry...)

In summary, Abbie asked Jesus to be in her heart and she was really happy when her dad explained the Trinity to her.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Just wanted to share some good news! Last night my DD (4yrs old) asked Jesus to be in her heart :).

We were talking at bed-time after reading the story of Jesus' death and resurrection (kid bible, of course) and then the story of the miraculous catch of fish, where Jesus is on the beach and then cooks breakfast for the disciples. Anyway, the story ended by saying that later on Jesus went back into heaven. At which point Abbie asked why Jesus went in an elevator to heaven!! :) At least that's what I thought she said... She actually asked why Jesus went an hour later to Heaven. So, after explaing that it wasn't actually an hour later, the discussion turned to why Jesus went to heaven. Of course I said to be with God, at which point she pointed out that Jesus is God! So then I had to try and explain the Trinity... to a four year old... Anyway, after explaing that the Holy Spirit is the part of God that can be in our hearts ("in everybody's heart?" "Yes, everybody who loves Jesus and wants to follow his rules can ask Him to forgive us when we do bad things and come into our heart") she said that she loves Jesus and wants to have Jesus in her heart!! :) (At which point I yelled down to my DH, "get up here now, I think you want to be here for this!") and then she prayed and asked Jesus to forgive her and come into her heart. It was pretty special!!

I love my kids! Isn't the faith of a child so awesome? So simple and trusting...

Well, it's time for bed. I guess for a prayer request, you can all pray for Abbie as she starts her walk with the Lord. And pray for me and DH as we raise our little ones that we will be good examples in our walks too. Thanks!

Annie - that is great! Kyle (DS) did that on his 4th Birthday. Sammie was 3 going on 4. I often questioned her understanding but she gets it.I just told her about your daughter and she was so excited!!!!

That's so awesome! I got tears in my eyes reading that, and thinking of my own little girl. What an amazing Easter story.

How fantastic!! I got teary too!!

awww.... your story gave me chills! I just love kids and their total love and faith in Jesus.... that is why we need kid-like faith and love!
I loved it when my kids did it too!:angel: :angel: You have a lot to be proud in that special little girl!:balloon:

Such a treasure for your hearts! And you already have to be doing a marvelous job in raising your kids for your daughter to know and respond to Jesus already! I join the angels of heaven in rejoicing!

Awesome. Yay God!

That is so cool!!!

I invited Jesus into my heart when I was 10 years old... He is an Awesome God, and the Heavens are rejoicing tonight!!!

It just doesn't get any better than this!! I'm teary-eyed, both from reading this and reflecting on my 3 children each asking Jesus into their hearts at young ages!!

Easter will be even more special to your family this year!!

God bless you!!
Paula

im sure i look like a fool with tears running down my cheeks at work..

i wish we could all have the purity and faithfulness that we had when we were 4. thanks for that reminder Annabel.

Annabel...thank you for sharing this!

I am sitting here with goosebumps and tears...

Tell Abbie that I am proud of her! It is so exciting to see the faith of a child in action. I pray that you and DH are able to raise all of your children to love the Lord and to each have a personal relationship with Christ!

That just made my day!

Annie, this is so precious! My children were also 4 when they asked Jesus in their hearts and this brought back those sweet memories. Thank you so much for sharing. :angel: Praise God for your little angel's sweet faith!:angel:

What a wonderful blessing!

That is a great story! What a great way to celebrate Easter!!! :) :) :)

1. What is aPraise?

aPraise is a line of kitchen gadgets and cookware created by Pampered Chef. It is designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

2. What products are included in the aPraise line?

The aPraise line includes a variety of kitchen tools, such as knives, cutting boards, measuring cups and spoons, and cookware like pots and pans. There are also specialized tools for tasks such as grilling, baking, and meal prep.

3. Are aPraise products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most aPraise products are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the specific product's care instructions before putting it in the dishwasher.

4. Can aPraise products be used in the oven?

Yes, many aPraise products are oven safe. However, it is important to check the specific product's instructions before using it in the oven.

5. How do I clean and maintain my aPraise products?

Most aPraise products can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. For tougher messes, a non-abrasive cleaner can be used. It is important to avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives on aPraise products, as this can damage them. Proper care and maintenance will help ensure the longevity and effectiveness of your aPraise products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
cwinter474
Replies
Views
Admin Greg