• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Whisper a Prayer for a Friend After Losing Her Husband to Cancer

In summary, the conversation revolves around a friend who lost her husband to cancer. The speaker expresses both happiness for the friend being with Jesus but also sadness for her loss and loneliness. Others offer prayers and hugs for comfort and support. The speaker reflects on God's plans and the impact of the friend's life on others. The conversation ends with continued prayers for the friend and her family, as well as for the speaker to take time to grieve and for God's peace to be with them all.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Or shout one out... either way is great. I have a precious friend whose husband lost his battle to cancer Monday afternoon. I am so happy for my friend to be done suffering and to be in heaven, that he can celebrate with Jesus but I am so sad for my friend who must wait alone. I know she isn't truly alone but she'll never have his arms to hold her... all the things of a treasured friend and partner won't happen again. I'm so, so sad. I know God's plans are best, I just don't like His plan too much right now. I know the Holy Spirit will adjust my spirit to align with Jesus, it just hurts too much right now for my precious friend.

Diane - prayers and hugs for you & your friend. I know that you will be a great source of comfort for her! Hugs!

Hugs, namesake ... I lost a dear friend to cancer this year too, and she is on my heart frequently ... I was really angry at first when I learned she had Sarcoma, which is induced by radiation ... so that bone marrow transplant that was supposed to save her life ended up taking it! Then He showed me that had she never had that transplant, she never would have met her precious husband (who went home less than six months before her) she never would have met me or many others and most importantly, she never would have met HIM!

Diane, I will pray for your friend, and pray for you, too! :)

Please give your friend {{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}} from me...here's one for you too {{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} for being such a GREAT friend:love: ! Prayers to both of you ~

Thanks everyone... our friends live in the Miami area so I'll be hugging her over the phone and through cyberspace which makes this harder for me. I wish I had the funds to jump on a plane and go to her. I'm asking God to prepare a time that we can be together. Right now she's with her kids and grandkids as it should be.

Still praying for her Diane and her family. May God give her His peace which passes all our understanding and help her to grieve surrounded by her family and love.

Prayers to you both!

I was just going to email to see if there was an update, Diane.
Praying for your friend and her family, and also praying for you. Take time to grieve too. God will meet you there.

Prayers coming for you and your friend. I'm so sorry for her loss.

Prayers go out to your freind and hugs to you!

Related to Whisper a Prayer for a Friend After Losing Her Husband to Cancer

What is "Whisper a Prayer Please"?

"Whisper a Prayer Please" is a ceramic, hand-painted prayer jar designed to hold your personal prayers and intentions.

How do I use "Whisper a Prayer Please"?

To use "Whisper a Prayer Please", simply write down your prayer or intention on a small piece of paper and place it inside the jar. You can also use the jar to store prayer cards or other spiritual items.

Can I customize my "Whisper a Prayer Please" jar?

Yes, you can customize your jar by writing your own personal message or prayer on the outside with a permanent marker. You can also decorate the jar with stickers or other embellishments.

What is the size of "Whisper a Prayer Please"?

The jar is approximately 4 inches tall and 3 inches in diameter, making it a perfect size to display on a shelf or altar.

How do I clean my "Whisper a Prayer Please" jar?

To clean your jar, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth. Do not submerge in water or place in the dishwasher as it may damage the paint and design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
  • pattikake