• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Requested for a Friend With Post Surgery Complications.

In summary, common post-surgery complications that may require prayer include infections, blood clots, pneumonia, and complications related to anesthesia. To support a friend during these complications, you can offer to visit them in the hospital, bring them meals or groceries, help with household chores, or simply provide a listening ear. It is appropriate to pray for a friend's recovery from surgery and you can also request prayer for them through your church, social media, or online forums. Other forms of support that can be offered include driving them to appointments, researching their condition and treatment options, and providing emotional support and encouragement.
BeaLorene
A dear friend of mine had her second knee replacement last week and had originally gone home on schedule, but after being home one night she rushed back to the ER with a Pulmonary Embolism. After increasing her blood thinners she no longer has a clot, but now her numbers are too high for her to go home without the fear of bleeding to death. I know that she would appreciate your prayers for a speedy recovery so that she could return back home. She is such a sweet and giving lady and has been like a second mom to my son and his buddies.

Thank you. I think it is so awesome that this community is filled with so many mighty prayer warriors. :angel:

Bea, I will be praying for your family friend. May healing rush through her entire body and may she be strengthened and renewed as well.

She'll be in my prayers.

UpdateThank you all for your prayers for my friend! :sing: She is now at home with normal numbers for her bloodwork and is beginning her 'normal' recovery from her surgery. She's looking forward to getting up soon and hopping around with her two brand new knees. :) Praise God!:angel: Thanks again!

Yea! Glad to hear the good news.

What are the common post-surgery complications that may require prayer?

Common post-surgery complications that may require prayer include infections, blood clots, pneumonia, and complications related to anesthesia. These can all be serious and potentially life-threatening, so it is important to keep your friend in your thoughts and prayers.

How can I support my friend during their post-surgery complications?

There are many ways to support your friend during this difficult time. You can offer to visit them in the hospital, bring them meals or groceries, help with household chores, or simply provide a listening ear. Most importantly, let them know that you are thinking of them and that they are not alone.

Is it appropriate to pray for a friend's recovery from surgery?

Absolutely. Prayer can be a powerful source of comfort and strength for both the person undergoing surgery and their loved ones. Pray for your friend's healing, for their medical team to have wisdom and skill, and for their overall well-being during their recovery.

How can I request prayer for my friend's post-surgery complications?

You can request prayer for your friend by reaching out to your church or faith community, posting on social media, or asking friends and family to keep your friend in their thoughts and prayers. You can also request prayer on online forums or through prayer request websites.

What other forms of support can I offer my friend during this difficult time?

In addition to prayer, there are many other ways to support your friend during their post-surgery complications. You can offer to drive them to appointments, help them research their condition and treatment options, or provide emotional support and encouragement. Your presence and support can make a big difference in their recovery journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies