• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grieving a Tragic Loss: Remembering Chewy and His Selfless Act in Dallas

In summary, the "Prayers Requested" program is a free service offered by Pampered Chef where individuals can submit prayer requests for themselves or others. To submit a request, one can visit the website or contact a local consultant. The requests are kept confidential and shared with the community of consultants who have committed to praying for them. Multiple requests can be submitted, but it is recommended to limit them to five at a time for proper attention and prayer.
Kathytnt
MyFox Dallas | Police: Gunman Kills 2 , Wounds 2 Including Police Officer

Jesus is the cousin of one of my co-workers. His friend all called him Chewy. They were musicians. These guys just innocently stopped to help this guy thinking he had been in an accident and he shot the good samaritans. :confused:

My friend Leni (Short for Arleni) was very close to her cousin. He sang at her wedding just a few months ago and Chewy's sister was one of her bridesmaids. Chewy's dad was the minister at the wedding.

That is so sad. My thoughts and prayres go out to these families

Stories like this make me infuriated! (sp?):mad: :mad: :( This is why so many people don't help! You never know when you are dealing with a lunatic! My hubby helps almost everyone but will often pass on by if they look shady, especially when he has his family with him. This is sad!:cry: My husband doesn't like turning anyone down when it comes to help but when it comes to his family he always puts us first!
I will pray for this family!

Prayers going up... This is one crazy world we live in!

Our prayers are with the family. It's sad that you just can't help people.

Let's all pray that God has comfortors with these families right now... and pray that in some way, even through this insanity, God may be glorified.

The news is actually suggesting that you call 911 when someone needs assistance rather than trying to help. Thanks for all your prayers everyone. These young men were special and I hope the police officer and other wounded man will be o.k. It's possible that the officer may lose the use of one eye.

Last edited:
I'll be in prayer.

1. What is the "Prayers Requested" program?

The "Prayers Requested" program is a service offered by Pampered Chef where individuals can submit prayer requests for themselves or others. These requests are then shared with our community of consultants who will pray for the specific needs and intentions.

2. How do I submit a prayer request?

To submit a prayer request, simply visit our website and fill out the form on the "Prayers Requested" page. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to submit a request on your behalf.

3. Is there a cost for submitting a prayer request?

No, there is no cost associated with submitting a prayer request. It is a free service offered by Pampered Chef to support our community.

4. Will my prayer request be kept confidential?

Yes, your prayer request will be kept confidential and will only be shared with our community of consultants who have committed to praying for the submitted requests. We respect your privacy and will not share any personal information without your consent.

5. Can I submit multiple prayer requests?

Yes, you can submit multiple prayer requests. We understand that there may be different needs and intentions that you or your loved ones may have, and we are happy to pray for all of them. However, we do ask that you limit your requests to no more than five at a time to ensure that each request receives the proper attention and prayer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates