• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

3 Issues of Cosmopolitan Magazine ~ Ss

In summary, the conversation is about a Cosmopolitan magazine subscription that has been purchased on behalf of a person by EyesLipsFace.com. It includes features on careers, personal growth, female sexuality, fitness, and staying healthy. The subscription includes 3 issues with no commitment or obligation, and there are no additional magazines that will be received. The conversation also mentions a successful recruit who is enthusiastic about joining the team and has already booked shows and has a recruit lead.
amy07
Finally! I go-getter out of the gate!Ok, so I've been pretty successful on the recruiting part, but none that have been HOT HOT HOT so to speak. Until now!! I had a new consultant sign yesterday (2 catalog shows ready to submit) and she is on fire to go! Thank you Jesus! :angel::angel:She told me today she has already been on the phone trying to book her shows, has a recruit lead, and wants to earn a trip this year!! I'm so excited and happy for her!! And I'll admit I'm really excited to see what her enthusiasm will do for the rest of the team!:party: Oh, and her DH is excited for her too. He thinks she made the best decision by deciding on PC.

Rating: 38 Posted By: dee16
Views: 2449 Replies: 17 http://www.startsampling.com/product.iphtml?item=28097
About this sample...
The focus of Cosmopolitan is how you can get the most out of life. Each issue has features on careers, personal growth, female sexuality, fitness and staying healthy. Modern women look to their Cosmopolitan subscription for fashion secrets, beauty tips, relationship advice and celebrity news. Plus, get the latest and hottest dish on your favorite stars, relationship confessionals and tips, and the quiz!
Note: You will receive ONLY 3 issues of Cosmopolitan Magazine with no commitment or obligation whatsoever. You will NOT receive any additional magazines and you do NOT have to cancel a subscription. We will not be accepting feedback on this magazine.
This subscription to Cosmopolitan magazine has been purchased on your behalf by EyesLipsFace.com. Click Here to learn more about EyesLipsFace.comMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

Congratulations! It's always exciting when a new consultant joins the team with such enthusiasm and drive. It sounds like she is going to be a great addition to your team and I'm sure her energy will inspire others as well. Keep up the good work and keep us updated on her progress!

Related to 3 Issues of Cosmopolitan Magazine ~ Ss

1. What are the three main issues covered in the Cosmopolitan magazine?

The three main issues covered in the Cosmopolitan magazine are relationships, fashion and beauty, and sex and dating. Each issue includes articles, tips, and advice on how to have a successful and fulfilling love life, how to stay on-trend with fashion and beauty, and how to navigate the complexities of sex and dating.

2. Is Cosmopolitan only for women?

No, while Cosmopolitan primarily focuses on topics that are relevant to women, it is not exclusively for women. The magazine also covers general interest topics such as health, career, and lifestyle, which can be enjoyed by readers of any gender.

3. How often is Cosmopolitan magazine published?

Cosmopolitan magazine is published 12 times a year, with one issue released each month. In addition, the magazine also offers special editions and supplements throughout the year, such as the annual "Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards" issue.

4. Can I purchase a single issue of Cosmopolitan magazine?

Yes, you can purchase single issues of Cosmopolitan magazine at most major retailers, including grocery stores, bookstores, and convenience stores. You can also purchase digital editions of the magazine through various online platforms.

5. Does Cosmopolitan offer a subscription service?

Yes, Cosmopolitan offers both print and digital subscription options. By subscribing, you can receive the magazine directly to your doorstep or device each month, often at a discounted rate compared to purchasing single issues. Subscribers also have access to exclusive content and perks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies