• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited Over My Redeemed Por Points: 12 SS, 10 SS Saute & More!

In summary, the speaker is excited about receiving their free cookware that they earned through points. They have ordered several items and plan to order more using a discount from a family member. They are eagerly awaiting their shipment and wonder how long it will take to arrive. They also share their excitement with others who understand their love for free stuff. They provide a tip for tracking their shipment and mention receiving some of their items already. They are happy with what they earned and look forward to using their new cookware.
hperschnick
I'm so excited. I was waiting on some points to post and they did today. I ordered the 12" ss, 10" SS saute, 8" SS, 8" Exe, and the Square grill pan (that I don't think I'll ever use but HAD to have! I'm ordering the press on my SIL show with her 1/2 price that she isn't using... I know -not legal but she is family so I'm justifying it). YIPPEE FOR ME! Free stuff is so fun!

I can't wait for these to get here now. I waited so patiently while earning them (hoping for the 7 pc SS) and now I want them here yesterday.

Anyone know about how long these are taking to ship?

Sorry, kind of a dumb post but I needed to share with people who could understand my excitement over free stuff that I don't even need (or have room for!!)

They ship right away!!! I did mine last Thursday evening, it shipped Friday, but didn't leave Addison until Tuesday???:confused: :eek: :grumpy: and it shows that it will be delivered to me tomorrow! Yipeeee!!!!! How cool that you earned that much. I picked the 7 peice executive set, exec grill pan, and exec double burner griddle, I'm going to be getting the grill press soon too. I really wanted the 5 peice executive set too, but I missed it by about 176 points!!! I have the 10 inch ss! And I love it!:love: I will be getting the 12 inch covered ss skillet real soon! I think I might host my own show in Feb and get both the that and 5 peice set as my 60% off items! I got so much executive because they are discontinuing the professional and that is what my sets were in, I already have the exec 8 inch, 12 inch and stir fry!
Congratulations, so by the middle of next week you should be getting yours, unless you live close to HO!:balloon:

Last edited:
Isn't it fun??
I redeemed my POR the other day, too - i can't wait til it all arrives!

If you REALLY want to know tracking #, etc...Go into CC and pretend to do an adjustment...bring up the list of your past shows...Grab the recent ones that have "G" in the code...for example if you are consultant 456789, it would say 456789G0056 or something similar.Go to fedex.com and choose track by reference number...Enter the above 456789G005601 (add the 01).Enter your country and your zip code and track...they should show up if already shipped!

I did mine today, I had almost 7k in points, was able to redeem them all but 2 points!! Fed ex guy is going to hate me!

hperschnick said:
I'm so excited. I was waiting on some points to post and they did today. I ordered the 12" ss, 10" SS saute, 8" SS, 8" Exe, and the Square grill pan (that I don't think I'll ever use but HAD to have! I'm ordering the press on my SIL show with her 1/2 price that she isn't using... I know -not legal but she is family so I'm justifying it). YIPPEE FOR ME! Free stuff is so fun!

I can't wait for these to get here now. I waited so patiently while earning them (hoping for the 7 pc SS) and now I want them here yesterday.

Anyone know about how long these are taking to ship?

Sorry, kind of a dumb post but I needed to share with people who could understand my excitement over free stuff that I don't even need (or have room for!!)

I ordered mine on Monday, and got it yesterday! I earned the Stir Fry pan! I had to forfiet 81 points, but not much I can do there... I'm happy I was able to earn something and can't wait to use my new pan! :) Whoo-hoo

dannyzmom said:
Isn't it fun??
I redeemed my POR the other day, too - i can't wait til it all arrives!
It is fun! I know that tomorrow I'm going to be like a kid on Christmas morning, opening my new cookware!!! Wahoooooo!:D :balloon:

MissChef said:
It is fun! I know that tomorrow I'm going to be like a kid on Christmas morning, opening my new cookware!!! Wahoooooo!:D :balloon:

I got my skillet and saute pan tonight! :p

Yeah, didn't earn the 5 piece or 7 piece sets I would love to have, but 2 free pans works!!!!

janetupnorth said:
If you REALLY want to know tracking #, etc...

Go into CC and pretend to do an adjustment...bring up the list of your past shows...

Grab the recent ones that have "G" in the code...for example if you are consultant 456789, it would say 456789G0056 or something similar.

Go to fedex.com and choose track by reference number...

Enter the above 456789G005601 (add the 01).

Enter your country and your zip code and track...they should show up if already shipped!

Yippee!! My stuff should be arriving Tuesday!

They do come really fast! It's very exciting when you get them. I ordered the 7 peice Executive set as soon as I earned it and I don't think I've ever seen my husband open a package so fast (or be that excited that the FedEx guy stopped by!). Have fun with your new cookware!

I just checked on mine and it should be here tomorrow! Yippeee!!!!!!

I am going to wrap up the stockpot and put it under the tree for DH...he's been begging for it for years. He's getting such a PC Christmas. I also got him the Boning Knife and a bunch of other PC tools.

janetupnorth said:
If you REALLY want to know tracking #, etc...

Go into CC and pretend to do an adjustment...bring up the list of your past shows...

Grab the recent ones that have "G" in the code...for example if you are consultant 456789, it would say 456789G0056 or something similar.

Go to fedex.com and choose track by reference number...

Enter the above 456789G005601 (add the 01).

Enter your country and your zip code and track...they should show up if already shipped!

Tricky!! I'll have to go do that! I'm so impatient now!

I am hoping to do my POR order this weekend! I am getting the exec 12" skillet and the exec stir fry skillet!!! I am 211 shy of also getting the 12" lid! UGH! I really wish we could use the remaining points for nylon tools or something - maybe PC dollars! :)

I got my pans! :thumbup: Wahoooo! Yay! Already cooking in them and loving them!
Yay!:D

What is the Pampered Chef Por Program?

The Pampered Chef Por Program is a rewards program for customers who purchase products from Pampered Chef. Customers can earn "Pors" (points) for every dollar spent, which can then be redeemed for free or discounted products.

How do I redeem my Por?

To redeem your Por, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Redeem Pors" button. This will take you to a page where you can browse the available products and select which ones you would like to redeem your Pors for.

Can I redeem my Pors for any product?

Yes, you can redeem your Pors for any product listed on the "Redeem Pors" page. However, some products may have limited quantities available, so it is recommended to redeem your Pors as soon as possible for the best selection.

Do my Pors expire?

Yes, Pors do expire after 90 days from the date they were earned. It is important to redeem your Pors before they expire to ensure you do not lose out on any rewards.

Can I combine my Pors with other promotions or discounts?

No, Pors cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can use your Pors to partially pay for a product and then pay the remaining balance with a promo code or discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat