• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My 12" SS Skillet - Earned for FREE!

I'm so excited for that!!! :)Next up is the 12 qt stock pot or Exec Grill Pan....I'm not sure. I already have the Prof Grill Pan, but it's my last Prof piece to phase out. I have two recruits to qualify and get me my 1000 more points, so....That's great! I'm so excited for that!!! :)Congratulations on your accomplishments! Keep up the good work!
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I just had to share!! I got home tonight still needing @200 dollars in cookware sales to redeem for my 12" SS Skillet. Well, I have a wedding registry going on and someone went to my website and purchased for the couple the 5 piece set of SS cookware at FULL price!! So, not only did I make over $75 today but I got 295 more points so I also got a free piece of cookware valued at $200!!!

Sorry for sharing but I can't even call my hubby to tell him that I earned his skillet today for FREE!!
Thanks for understanding how I feel!!! :D :D :D

Congrats!! I just got enough points for the 12" covered stainless skillet last night!!

Don't apologize for sharing great news like that! This is WONDERFUL! Congratulations!

Thanks guys!! I knew you guys would understand me!!!:D

How awesome!! Great news!! Enjoy!

How awesome! That's fabulous!!!

AWESOME!!! Way To Go!!!!

Why are you sorry? We're all joining you in the happy dance!I love to hear when people have a moment of success, reach a goal, etc. Celebrating others' joy adds to my own.

I'm excited too! Yesterday I was able to redeem my points for the SS 12" and today I was able to redeem for the Exec Stir-Fry Skillet! I have a show tomorrow and she's getting cookware so I should have enough to get the Exec Stockpot too! Woo-hoo!!!!!

Awesome! Just yesterday I checked my points and I'm redeeming for the 12" SS covered skillet too!

Next up is the 12 qt stock pot or Exec Grill Pan....I'm not sure. I already have the Prof Grill Pan, but it's my last Prof piece to phase out. I have two recruits to qualify and get me my 1000 more points, so....

That's great!

What is the "My 12" SS Skillet - Earned for FREE!"?

The "My 12" SS Skillet is a high-quality stainless steel skillet that is 12 inches in diameter. It is a versatile and durable kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of cooking tasks.

How can I earn the "My 12" SS Skillet for free?

The "My 12" SS Skillet can be earned for free by hosting a Pampered Chef party and reaching a qualifying amount in party sales. This skillet is one of the many rewards that can be earned through our host rewards program.

What makes the "My 12" SS Skillet different from other skillets?

The "My 12" SS Skillet is made with high-quality stainless steel that provides even heat distribution and durability. It also has a unique design with a long handle for easy maneuvering and a helper handle for added support.

Can the "My 12" SS Skillet be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the "My 12" SS Skillet is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It can also be used in the oven for baking and roasting.

Is the "My 12" SS Skillet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "My 12" SS Skillet is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the skillet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
2 3 4
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • chelynn
  • General Chat