• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trade 12 Qt Stockpot for 12" Skillet

In summary, the person received the wrong item as a promotion and tried to call the company, but was told that they could not exchange it.
GingerChef
I just recently earned a free piece of open stock cookware for reaching my $1250 in my first 30 days. Problem is when I went to the website to choose my item I picked the 12" Skillet and instead received the 12 qt Stockpot.

This is the Executive Cookware 12 qt Stockpot. I would love to trade it for the Executive 12" Skillet or possibly sell it so that I can purchase the 12" Skillet since that is what I really wanted and I have called the home office and they will not let me exchange it even though I believe it was a problem with their website.

This is a great deal since the Stockpot is worth a lot more than the Skillet!

I bet if you called the company they would exchange it for you....

THat's what I would do too!

I did call them and they said the policy is no exchanges or returns on product that is earned as a promotion. I explained to them that it wasnt like I changed my mind, I just didnt get what I chose, but they didn't seem to care.

You should call again and talk to someone else. You can even ask to talk to a supervisor. Sometimes you get a better response when you call a second time.

Call back! It was their error, they need to fix it. Keep calling or ask for a manager.

I have called twice and they did talk to the supervisor. They actually said that the supervisor was checking with the promotions department to see if it was possible to do an exchange and they would let me know. But that they were pretty sure the answer would be no.

I have tried to be nice and professional when I have called- but not a pushover. I don't want to get angry about it when I call just to get my way. I figured this might be a better way for me to solve the problem!:confused:

GingerChef said:
I have called twice and they did talk to the supervisor. They actually said that the supervisor was checking with the promotions department to see if it was possible to do an exchange and they would let me know. But that they were pretty sure the answer would be no.

I have tried to be nice and professional when I have called- but not a pushover. I don't want to get angry about it when I call just to get my way. I figured this might be a better way for me to solve the problem!:confused:

You could always try your upline, sometimes they have closer connections to people at HO. Do you have a confirmation email of your selection that shows you picked the 12" skillet?

I have a new 12" Skillet still in the box. Don't have a lid.

Did you find anyone to trade? I have the skillet, still in box; never used, but no lid. The only pan I don't have is the 12 qt. stockpot. My email is [email protected] and I live in Ft. Madison, Iowa.

1. Can I trade my 12 Qt Stockpot for a 12" Skillet through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a trade-in program where customers can trade in their gently used Pampered Chef products for credit towards new products. This includes trading a 12 Qt Stockpot for a 12" Skillet.

2. How do I initiate a trade for my 12 Qt Stockpot?

To initiate a trade, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service at 1-888-687-2433. They will provide you with instructions on how to prepare and ship your 12 Qt Stockpot for the trade-in process.

3. Is there a cost associated with trading my 12 Qt Stockpot for a 12" Skillet?

There is no cost to trade in your 12 Qt Stockpot for a 12" Skillet. However, there may be additional costs if you choose to upgrade to a more expensive product or add on additional items to your order.

4. Will my trade-in product be in new condition?

No, the product you receive in exchange for your 12 Qt Stockpot will be gently used and may have some minor scratches or imperfections. However, Pampered Chef ensures that all trade-in products are thoroughly cleaned and inspected before being sent out to customers.

5. Can I trade in my 12 Qt Stockpot for a different size or type of skillet?

Yes, you can trade in your 12 Qt Stockpot for any skillet of the same size or smaller. If you wish to trade up to a larger size or different type of skillet, you may need to pay the price difference between the two products. Your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you with this process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • krwebster
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • BeckyC5830