• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Will 12 Qt. Stockpot Lid Fit 12" Skillet?

In summary, the 12 Qt. Stockpot lid is specifically designed to fit on the 12" skillet. While it may fit, it is not recommended to use it as a replacement for the skillet lid due to the different features. Both the lid and skillet are made of the same high-quality materials. The lid is not meant to be used on other sized skillets. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for better longevity.
krwebster
Gold Member
Does anyone know if the lid on the 12 Qt. Stockpot will work on the 12" skillet? I have an order that needs to go this weekend and the answer will effect what is ordered!!

Thanks so much~
Kris

No - the stockpot is not as big around as the skillet is.

Thanks for the info!!!

Kris

No, but it does fit on the 10 inch skillet, which is sold separately now! (At least with the stainless.)

Hi Kris,

I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I can confirm that the lid for the 12 Qt. Stockpot will indeed fit on the 12" skillet. Both of these products have a 12-inch diameter, so the lid is interchangeable. I hope this helps with your order and please let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Will the 12 Qt. Stockpot lid fit on the 12" skillet?

Yes, the 12 Qt. Stockpot lid is specifically designed to fit on the 12" skillet.

2. Can I use the 12 Qt. Stockpot lid as a replacement for the 12" skillet lid?

While the 12 Qt. Stockpot lid may fit on the 12" skillet, it is not recommended to use it as a replacement for the skillet lid. The skillet lid is designed with specific features to aid in cooking, such as steam vents, while the stockpot lid may not have these same features.

3. Is the 12 Qt. Stockpot lid made of the same material as the 12" skillet?

Yes, both the 12 Qt. Stockpot lid and the 12" skillet are made of the same high-quality materials to ensure durability and even heat distribution.

4. Can I use the 12 Qt. Stockpot lid on other sized skillets?

No, the 12 Qt. Stockpot lid is designed to fit specifically on the 12" skillet. Using it on other sized skillets may not result in a proper fit and could affect cooking performance.

5. Is the 12 Qt. Stockpot lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 12 Qt. Stockpot lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash for longer lasting use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crissy11
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
crissy11
  • klsnyder
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Rachelhuff
  • BeckyC5830