• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upgrade Your Cooking Game with a 12 Qt Stainless Stockpot from TPC

In summary, the Stainless 12 Qt Stockpot is made of high-quality stainless steel, compatible with all types of stovetops, and comes with a matching lid. It has a capacity of 12 quarts and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for best results.
BeckyC5830
Does anyone else wish TPC would offer a 12 qt Stockpot in Stainless? I absolutely love my 8 qt, but wish it was larger for making huge quantities that I need for family gatherings. I don't want the Executive 12 qt because I don't want to risk scratching the nonstick coating with bones when making stock, etc. Anyone else want to join me in a 'product suggestion' campaign to TPC?

I love my executive and I don't have problems with bones.

What I want is a pasta insert.

I have another set of pots and pans (also with a lifetime warranty, also nonstick and they don't have rivets!!! the one advantage over my executive) that has a pasta insert. I usually will use that even though it's 8-quart for the boiling of the bones because of the ability to use my insert.

My other set of pots and pans was purchased 5 years before I became a consultant. I had always avoided the PC pots & pans because I hate rivets.

I'd love a stainless stockpot just because I prefer stainless over non-stick!

I want a pasta insert, too. Or rather, my husband does. Either kind, nonstick or stainless. Smart move on PC's part would be a nonstick that would work in either.

I don't want to risk scratching the nonstick coating with bones when making stock, etc.
I'm not a good enough to cook to understand about the bones scratching the nonstick coating!

so funny my firend and i both said just yesterday we need a Larger stainless pot!!!!lol

1. What material is the Stainless 12 Qt Stockpot made of?

The Stainless 12 Qt Stockpot is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is known for its durability and resistance to corrosion.

2. Can this stockpot be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Stainless 12 Qt Stockpot is designed to be compatible with all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. Is the lid included with the stockpot?

Yes, the Stainless 12 Qt Stockpot comes with a matching lid, which helps to retain heat and moisture for efficient cooking.

4. What is the capacity of this stockpot?

The Stainless 12 Qt Stockpot has a capacity of 12 quarts, making it perfect for cooking large batches of soups, stews, and stocks.

5. Is the stockpot dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stainless 12 Qt Stockpot is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing is recommended to maintain its quality and extend its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GingerChef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
fifiplc
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies