• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the 12 Exec Skillet Lid Fit the 12 Qt Stock Pot?

S
sfdavis918
Does the 12 Qt stock pot lid fit the 12" exec skillet?

I know the 12" lid fits the 12" skillet and the stir fry pan, but I'm not sure about the 12 qt.

If it does I should have asked this question BEFORE I placed my order! I could have saved my points and put them on something else.

I don't think so... (I'm pretty sure I tried this, and that is why I just ordered the 12" lid!)

12" Lid does NOT fit the 12-Qt. Just got the 12-Qt today and it's about 2" smaller in diameter.

finley1991 said:
12" Lid does NOT fit the 12-Qt. Just got the 12-Qt today and it's about 2" smaller in diameter.

Thanks!!:D

Not to Hijack but I am wondering if anyone who has the Stir Fry Skillet actually uses the lid for it?? I am debating if I need the lid or not.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can confirm that the 12 Exec Skillet Lid does indeed fit the 12 Qt Stock Pot. Both are designed to be interchangeable and can be used on either piece of cookware. Happy cooking!

Question 1: Does the 12 Exec Skillet Lid fit the 12 Qt Stock Pot?

Yes, the 12 Exec Skillet Lid is specifically designed to fit the 12 Qt Stock Pot. They are both part of the same cookware line and have been designed to be compatible with each other.

Question 2: Can I use the 12 Qt stock pot lid on the 12" exec skillet?

No, the 12 Qt stock pot lid is not designed to fit the 12" exec skillet. The two pieces of cookware have different dimensions and the lid will not fit properly on the skillet.

Question 3: Is the 12 Qt stock pot lid interchangeable with the 12" exec skillet lid?

No, the 12 Qt stock pot lid and the 12" exec skillet lid are not interchangeable. They have different shapes and sizes and are designed for specific use with their respective cookware.

Question 4: Can I purchase a separate lid for the 12" exec skillet?

Yes, you can purchase a separate lid for the 12" exec skillet. However, make sure to check the dimensions and compatibility of the lid before purchasing to ensure it will fit properly on your skillet.

Question 5: Are there any other lids that can fit the 12 Qt stock pot?

No, the 12 Qt stock pot is designed to only fit the 12 Qt stock pot lid. Using a different lid may not create a proper seal and could affect the cooking process or result in spills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • krwebster
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • nancycookspc