• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Height of a 12 Qt. Stockpot | Product Info Guide for Cookware

In summary, the 12 Qt. stockpot has a capacity of 12 quarts, suitable for all stovetops, can be used in the oven up to 400°F, comes with a lid, and is dishwasher safe. However, handwashing is recommended for a longer lifespan.
siderits
Who might have the 12 qt. stockpot that could tell me how tall it is? The info was not on CC on the product information guide pages.

bumping this up again

It's about ten inches high not counting the height of the handle on lid.

dhclemons said:
It's about ten inches high not counting the height of the handle on lid.

Thank you, and how gracious of you to use it as your first post!:)

Hi there! I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with your question about the 12 qt. stockpot. According to the product information guide, the stockpot measures 9 inches tall. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Discover the Height of a 12 Qt. Stockpot | Product Info Guide for Cookware

1. What is the capacity of the 12 Qt. stockpot?

The 12 Qt. stockpot has a capacity of 12 quarts, which is equivalent to 3 gallons.

2. Is the 12 Qt. stockpot suitable for all stovetops?

Yes, the 12 Qt. stockpot is designed to be compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. Can the 12 Qt. stockpot be used in the oven?

Yes, the 12 Qt. stockpot is oven-safe up to 400°F.

4. Does the 12 Qt. stockpot come with a lid?

Yes, the 12 Qt. stockpot comes with a stainless steel lid that fits securely to help trap heat and moisture for efficient cooking.

5. Is the 12 Qt. stockpot dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 12 Qt. stockpot is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, handwashing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • krwebster
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • KHolmes