• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are You Doing With the Pan-O-Rama?

In summary, Kristi is doing well and is hoping to earn enough points for the SS 12" skillet. She also has a lot of shows coming up, so she should be able to earn what she wants.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I am doing so well I think and wanted to see how you're doing!! I already own the Professional and the 12 piece set of Executive so I only need a few open stock pieces so this consultant promotion is Perfect for me!! I also am not a SS fan so I'm trying to decide if I want to get the SS 12" skillet or not.

Anyways, I have 500 points for attending conference and I sold 2 sets of Executive cookware to ONE HOST! Anyways I've been selling cookware and I just redeemed my points for a Executive 12" skillet and 12 QT Stockpot!! I'm so excited to get it for FREE!!!

Where are you at?:D

I just earned 870 points from one show. I have five more this month and am hoping to earn enough for the executive grill pan, grill press, executive family skillet and lid. Keeping my fingers crossed! I LOVE free stuff!

I'm halfway to getting the 12" SS skillet, and I have 6 catalog shows going in Sept. and a cooking show still to do!

I own all of the Exec. cookware from the last pan-o-rama except the 12 Qt. stockpot, so I'm hoping to get that, too. That's all I really need - if I earn more, I'll buy some more SS stuff just to add to my collection.

Way to go, Kristi! :)

Nice! I have 725pts so far with 4 more shows to go! Hoping I reach enough for the 12" SS skillet to go with my other two :)!

Only 644 points, would love it all, but at least want the grill pan and press.

Great Job everyone!! Okay, I'm not a fan of SS cookware. I would much rather use my Executive any day of the week. Can I ask what is drawing you to the SS collection? Am I missing something?:confused:

Good job guys! I have my 500 from conference and the first of my 6 cooking shows is tomorrow - and she really wants cookware! So hopefully I will have added more points tomorrow:) Would love to get lots of the executive and maybe the 12" SS Skillet - don't know yet but I'm getting something for free - last panorama I only had enough points for the 8" saute pan.

PampMomof3 said:
Great Job everyone!! Okay, I'm not a fan of SS cookware. I would much rather use my Executive any day of the week. Can I ask what is drawing you to the SS collection? Am I missing something?:confused:

I've only ever owned stainless (cheap stuff of course) so I never got to learn how "nice" non-stick is... The one thing about stainless is in mine, when DH "accidentally" uses a metal spatula, he hasn't scraped my pan up.

I also make things like Round Steak Sauerbraten that starts on the stove and ends in the oven and my stainless pan and lid goes right into the oven...

Many others may have "fears" of nonstick (not me) but purchase stainless to avoid the chemicals in non-stick (although they aren't dangerous at the temps cooked at).

I also grew up cooking on a gas stove and stainless held up to that well....

Stainless also doesn't react with acidic foods...

That's all I can think of right now...hope that helps...

Oh, and my favorite: DISHWASHER SAFE!!!!

I gotta agree with you there - love that it goes in the DW - I have Revereware from when I got married almost 15 years ago and it's held up great - and I love throwing it in the dishwasher and it comes out so clean!

I am definitely not doing as well as all of you:( ...but I have a lot of shows coming up so hopefully I will earn some:) ...

So far I haven't earned any points other than my 500 conference points. I have alot of people who want the cookware (11 cooking shows and 5 catalog shows) so I should be able to earn what I want. I earned quite a bit in the last Pan O Rama.

I got the 500 pts from conference and have had 2 hosts get the 5 and 7 piece executive sets plus another that got the 7 piece set along with a exec. dbl burner griddle and a couple saute pans too! I got myself the 12" SS covered skillet so far and believe I have just over 1100 pts left at this moment. However, I had a July host that rebooked herself for Sept. and is taking advantage of more cookware as a current and past host. I also have several more interested. Another host was against getting any more of our cookware because she was very disappointed with the Gen II and kept having issues. I kept trying to tell her about our new line and she didn't want to hear it. However, after her show she was SOLD on the SS cookware w/o me even saying any more to her about it!

I'm liking the SS more and more and it does provide a more flavorful dish that I am becoming very impressed with!

I'm SO bummed! I've had WAY more interest in the stones in October than the cookware in September. I have 4 shows already and a flea market for October...helloooooooooooooooooo...I need shows for September. Oh well...I'll be "pushing" cookware at my shoes, regardless of when they are. I only have the 500 pts from conference. At least I have that! I really really want the stir fry skillet for free...

I've got just over 600 points right now, with money for the 7-piece set for a booking benefit at a show at the end of the month, so that gives me almost a thousand. I had 1 show tonight, but haven't given away the benefits yet, so not sure if someone will take advantage of the cookware from that. However, my host on Sunday wants the Gen II Casserole with Lid, so there's 100 points, and I have another host who wants the Executive collection (just not sure how much of it) and 2 other hosts who I'm not sure about yet, as well as a possible catalog show for the Executive set, so I'm hoping for the 12" SS skillet and lid and then maybe the stir-fry skillet or the dbg (I have the rest of the Executive minus the 12 qt). If I earn the 12" SS I will be happy as it will be 1 more piece than I already have! Yippee!

*and my reason for the SS is the searing that it provides and the nice caramelization of veggies!

I am new since July and feel that I am doign farely well. I have 495 from my !st sept show. 3 more cooking and 2 catologs going on now and a new recruit? I think not sure yet. I really want the exc 12" skillet.

Jaime that's awesome! I signed up with a month to go in the last pan-o-rama and only had 200 points (from an outside order at that!)... keep it up, you're on your way to a bunch of free cookware :)

Gourmet Girl, Isn't the Generation II retired? I thought it was no longer avaialble?

ok, I don't have any pts so far. My first show is tomorrow and she has already said she wants some stainless, so we'll see. So, between my shows and getting my new recruits qualified I think I do ok.

I sold a ton in the very beginning of August - got myself the 12 in covered SS skillet. Haven't sold any cookware since. I do belive that my host from the other night will be getting a Satinless set at 60% off though - so that'll be great :)

Ok...i take it back, I spoke too soon. She just emailed me that her DH got laid off so she won't be ordering the SS at 60% off. I emaile dher back that she can use her FPV to get some open stock SS if she wants to :::crossing fingers:::

Last edited:
I have my 500pts from Conference and that is it so far, I don't have any cooking shows booked for this month but I do have some catalog shows. One that is closing next week. One that the guy really wants the SS so he said that even if he needs to buy $150 of other stuff he will. One that my mom just told me about this morning that a guy from work said that him and his wife want new cookware so she is taking him the info today and his wife is going to try to get the orders. My mom wants new cookware so she is doing a catty show right now and I am doing one right now so that I can buy some and earn some so if everything turns out ok I should do pretty well. I am not sure that I want the SS now even though that is what I was so excited but I do plan on getting the 12" Skillet in SS and then the 7pc executive, and then I will have enough points for the grill pan and press, and probably some other stuff so I will have to decide on that later.

I"m only at 538 so far, but I think all my 5 more cooking hosts this month want cookware:love: Plus, I think my 3 catalog hosts want it too! I'm so excited this lasts until Nov.....I'm hoping to complete my Exec set, get the grill pan, & maybe the 12" SS.

I had 500 pts from conference, sold a few pieces, then bought myself a few pieces (5 pc exec & stockpot) through hosting a catty show....so I've already redeemed my points for the 12" Exec skillet, with 338 left, and am planning to earn the grill pan & press, 12" lid, and hopefully one more piece...the double burner griddle!

I have decided to wait until the end and see how many points I have and then redeem them all at once. I am also doing a Stop and Shop in October and I am thinking about doing it as a September show. I am thinking that I will do a drawing at it for the host special then.

chefheidi2003 said:
I have decided to wait until the end and see how many points I have and then redeem them all at once.

I thought about that....but I really wanted some cookware now! (I didn't have any....) so I will hopefully be able to take full advantage of my points and have enough to get what I want!

Oh ok that is a good idea. I have enough to use at shows until I get more.

I'm at 3288 points and cannot decide just what to get... I'll just wait I think, although I might order the 12" Stainless fry pan... I cannot decide because I'm just not a stainless fan ... I'm just having a ball contemplating just what to order!

quiverfull7 said:
I'm at 3288 points and cannot decide just what to get... I'll just wait I think, although I might order the 12" Stainless fry pan... I cannot decide because I'm just not a stainless fan ... I'm just having a ball contemplating just what to order!

Diane I wish that I had your problem...so many points that you don't know what you will do with all of them.

Diane, That is GREAT! Good job selling all of that cookware and/or recruiting!!I decided not to go with any SS...The few things that I tried to cook in my 8" saute pan stuck like crazy and are things I would want to be able to cook in the other pans...so I decided to go with all Exec. Good luck with making your decision!

oh... NOT recruiting... that's my weak area but I'm just waiting on God.. .I've got a couple leads that I am talking with now so who knows! I've also had the "sticking" issue with stainless in the past... it was of course not the quality of ours... I'll just have to ponder it all some more! :)

Man you're rockin Diane! Great job keep up the fire and get it all for FREE!

AWESOME Diane!:balloon:

I am at 1048 points (500 from conference) my goal was to at the very least earn the DB Griddle so I am happy ! =)

I just had a show tonight and should get over 500 points from that alone - one guest bought $288 worth of cookware and the host and past host are both getting cookware. So I should be just over 1000 points - yea!!!

Have 1070pts...500 from conference...
I haven't had a September show yet...but I have 5 coming up...and most likely another one(a friend that just hasn't picked her date, but she LOVES our cookware so she picked Sept)...
I really want the Double Burner Griddle, and even the small Square Griddle, and I'd love another piece of SS....I haven't used my 8" SS Saute yet...but it's beautiful! I love the Executive though! hmmm...

Have I ever told you that I LOVE MY JOB!!
Such wonderful executive decisions to make!

I've already gotten the 12" SS...redeemed points a few weeks ago. I have 470 right now, with a family skillet and lid ready to be submitted. I've got 6 catty shows and 5 cooking shows for the month..first one tomorrow. I think i'm going to get another 12" executive for my mom and who knows what i'm going to do with the rest....

I have 1811 and I did not attend conference or recruit anyone. To be honest I never really sold that much cookware in the past...so I am really excited. I have a few more shows scheduled this month and a show in October-the host wants the cookware she booked this show back in April. I am going to save my points until the end...

newchefmommy said:
I have 1811 and I did not attend conference or recruit anyone. To be honest I never really sold that much cookware in the past...so I am really excited. I have a few more shows scheduled this month and a show in October-the host wants the cookware she booked this show back in April. I am going to save my points until the end...

if you don't mind, what are you doing differently to sell so much cookware?

TIA

That's really great Christina! I'm getting ready to close a show with cookware on it, I guess I need to look at my points.

My husband is SO excited to be getting the Stainless Cookware. He says he feels like a chef using it. He couldn't wait to get his hands on the saute pan when I earned it. lol My set should be arriving tomorrow! Can't wait!

Now to sell more so I can get the other set and the 12 inch - then I'll have it all!!

ginamkiely said:
if you don't mind, what are you doing differently to sell so much cookware?

TIA
I have no idea!!! Maybe its just how excited I get when I tell people about our great cookware!

I have 690 points with one. I have 2 shows waiting to close and I have 8 catalog shows and 1 cooking show to go too

Do we pay the shipping when we redeem? If so, I want to wait and redeem mine all at one time instead of at different times.

Jennifer,

We don't pay shipping at all since it's a free product for us.

jenniferknapp said:
Diane, That is GREAT! Good job selling all of that cookware and/or recruiting!!

I decided not to go with any SS...The few things that I tried to cook in my 8" saute pan stuck like crazy and are things I would want to be able to cook in the other pans...so I decided to go with all Exec. Good luck with making your decision!

I decided the same thing. I was so excited about the SS and after reading a few threads on here I am not going to. I do want to get the 12" SS though and I have the 8" SS but then I am going to get the 7pc exec.

I'm at 838 right now with 3 more shows to close and I know that the hostess's want the cookware. I'm planning on getting the 5 piece executive set.

Did anyone make a chart??Hi all
I've been swamped with lots of personal things going on, and it's driving me nuts, I wish I had a chart like a trip tracker to cross off as I go along.

Did anyone make one, or how are you tracking your points??

Suggestions??

Thanks,
Lisa

I made up this one and have it right next to my incentive trip tracker... it's nice to be able to visualize it!

Attachments

• Pan-O-Rama Tracking Chart.doc
    66.5 KB · Views: 299
That looks great Alison! Thanks!

Allison,
Thanks, that's exactly what I need, I might go in and put next to the levels, what I want and when I can get them, lol.

I've already achieved the 12" SS pan, now for the 12 Qt. Stock Pot, 11" Griddle, and Exec. Stir Fry pan!!

Thanks so much,

Lisa

<h2>1. How does the Pan-O-Rama compare to other Pampered Chef cookware sets?</h2><p>The Pan-O-Rama is a great addition to our cookware line and offers unique features such as its versatile lid and larger cooking surface. It also pairs well with our Professional and Executive sets.</p><h2>2. Are there any specific pieces in the Pan-O-Rama that you recommend?</h2><p>I personally love the 12" skillet and the 12 QT stockpot. They are both great for cooking larger meals and have become customer favorites.</p><h2>3. Can I use my Pan-O-Rama on all types of stovetops?</h2><p>Yes, the Pan-O-Rama is designed to be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.</p><h2>4. Do you have any tips for using the Pan-O-Rama?</h2><p>For best results, preheat the pan on medium heat for a few minutes before adding any ingredients. Also, make sure to use utensils that won't scratch the surface, such as wooden or silicone utensils.</p><h2>5. How can I earn points towards a free Pan-O-Rama?</h2><p>You can earn points by attending conferences, hosting parties, and selling Pampered Chef products. You can also take advantage of our consultant promotions, like the one currently offering the Pan-O-Rama for free with 500 points.</p>

1. How does the Pan-O-Rama compare to other Pampered Chef cookware sets?

The Pan-O-Rama is a great addition to our cookware line and offers unique features such as its versatile lid and larger cooking surface. It also pairs well with our Professional and Executive sets.

2. Are there any specific pieces in the Pan-O-Rama that you recommend?

I personally love the 12" skillet and the 12 QT stockpot. They are both great for cooking larger meals and have become customer favorites.

3. Can I use my Pan-O-Rama on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Pan-O-Rama is designed to be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. Do you have any tips for using the Pan-O-Rama?

For best results, preheat the pan on medium heat for a few minutes before adding any ingredients. Also, make sure to use utensils that won't scratch the surface, such as wooden or silicone utensils.

5. How can I earn points towards a free Pan-O-Rama?

You can earn points by attending conferences, hosting parties, and selling Pampered Chef products. You can also take advantage of our consultant promotions, like the one currently offering the Pan-O-Rama for free with 500 points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pchefinski
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • jenpottratz