• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Desperate Plea for the Grill Pan!

In summary, the host refused to close the show early so the guest could get the Grill Press that they wanted.
pamperedape
I am going to whine here!!

I am 96 points away from earning the Grill Pan!!! :cry:

I earned the 12 qt. stockpot and now I want the GRILL PAN!!! :cry:

I had two hosts decide against half-price cookware and that messed it all up.

:cry:

I just needed to say it.

Oh, that just stinks! When we are so close like that I wish they'd let us buy a few points.

Maybe you can make some phone calls to people who have bought cookware from you and offer a discount on extra pieces. Call everyone who already bought the Grill Pan or one of the Griddles and offer them a discount on the Grill Press. Good Luck!

Ohhh, I never thought of using the press with the griddle!

I think I will call this one guest who at my first show ever (in June) bought $600 worth of cookware at full price!!

I am only 2 points away from 900 pts and I want the grill pan, but do I want to spend $38 and get ANOTHER small skillet. I already have all 3 plus one on hand. I have a show tomorrow night so hopefully someone will buy at least one of the small skillets. We are doing the brownie skillet and the pork noodle skillet.

cookinmama said:
I am only 2 points away from 900 pts and I want the grill pan, but do I want to spend $38 and get ANOTHER small skillet. I already have all 3 plus one on hand. I have a show tomorrow night so hopefully someone will buy at least one of the small skillets. We are doing the brownie skillet and the pork noodle skillet.

Buy a Grill Press! You will want one for your new Grill Pan, anyway!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Buy a Grill Press! You will want one for your new Grill Pan, anyway!:D

I never even thought of that. Thanks! I will put it on my hosts order.

pamperedape said:
I am going to whine here!!

I am 96 points away from earning the Grill Pan!!! :cry:

I earned the 12 qt. stockpot and now I want the GRILL PAN!!! :cry:

I had two hosts decide against half-price cookware and that messed it all up.

I just needed to say it.

OH! I am in the same boat as you. My host had some unexpected med. bills and couldn't get 2 stainless sets for 1/2 price. I am hoping for my next host who is closing on Thurs. to decide if she wants the stainless or exec. I really want a grill pan too but if I can swing it I will be getting the SS 12" pan. Here's to crossin' the fingers!

I wish we could transfer points b/c I would gladly give yall my left over ones. I had just bought the 5 and 7 piece set earlier this year, so, I just needed some add on pieces.

Okay so my host didn't get the pans after all too! UGH! Husbands! That is my theory! They are talking the wives out of it! I guess it is another 8" for me :(

I hear you - I'm 550 points away from the 12-in Stainless covered skillet, and I'm $300 away from the $3000 level of SAT. I'm hoping and praying that my last catalog show host (closing by Fri) will order some cookware, or I'm toast!!

Whew!

I had 840 points and had 100 more points on a show - and could not get the host to close that show. Tonight - she finally closed it! So I can get my Double Burner Griddle. It was all I had left to still get in the Executive Collection, and as soon as it shows up on my Tracker - I am ordering it! Yea! I will be able to make pancakes for everyone at the same time!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
Whew!

I had 840 points and had 100 more points on a show - and could not get the host to close that show. Tonight - she finally closed it! So I can get my Double Burner Griddle. It was all I had left to still get in the Executive Collection, and as soon as it shows up on my Tracker - I am ordering it! Yea! I will be able to make pancakes for everyone at the same time!:thumbup:

YEA!!:D

That's great! I love my double burner. We use it all time! Congrats!

I Got It!!!!!!!!! Woo Hooooooooooooooo!!!

Well, after redeeming my points for what I want, I end up with 345 left. The only other thing I could get is the grill press & I already have that. ugh. I hate to give up all those points!

I am at 1795! Too far away from getting a set and only 5 points away from getting the grill pan and the stir fry. :(

pamperedape said:
I Got It!!!!!!!!! Woo Hooooooooooooooo!!!

LOL - I had a feeling you would. You sounded so annoyed in your initial post I was thinking "Nothing is going to stop her...she wants it so bad..."
Congrats!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Well, after redeeming my points for what I want, I end up with 345 left. The only other thing I could get is the grill press & I already have that. ugh. I hate to give up all those points!

Get another one anyway - you can give it to a great host later or have 2 and use one elsewhere. You can use it with other pans...

janetupnorth said:
Get another one anyway - you can give it to a great host later or have 2 and use one elsewhere. You can use it with other pans...
what I was going to say.

Or give it to someone as a gift.

1. What are the dimensions of the grill pan?

The grill pan measures 11 inches square and 2 inches deep.

2. Can the grill pan be used on all stovetop types?

Yes, the grill pan is suitable for use on gas, electric, and induction stovetops.

3. Is the grill pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the grill pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

4. How do I season the grill pan?

To season the grill pan, coat it with a thin layer of cooking oil and place it in a preheated oven at 375°F for 30 minutes. Let it cool before use.

5. Can the grill pan be used for cooking other types of food besides grilling?

Yes, the grill pan can also be used for sautéing, searing, and roasting various types of food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB