• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Rewards: Solving Catalog Show Puzzles with Half Priced Items"

In summary, the speaker is trying to close out a catalog show but is having trouble because the "half priced items cannot exceed what has been earned." They are considering options such as adjusting the pricing or offering a future discount to the host. The speaker is grateful for the host's support and dedication.
BadGirl
Gold Member
I'm trying to close a catalog show.

Two guests: Guest 1 has sales of $152, Guest 2 has sales of $73.

I'm trying to plug in the hosts' items: Deep Covered Baker for 1/2 price = $42.50; Executive Grill Pan (Host Special) = $54; Double Strength Vanilla = $14.75.

It won't let me close out this show because something about "half priced items cannot exceed what has been earned."

Huh?

How, or what can I do, to get this host the three items that she wants, at the discount that she thinks that she gets.

Thanks!

She is unfortunately not going to get that discount. You have to have a show w/ guest sales of $300 before s/h to get a 1/2 off item...

Hosts don't earn half price items until the guest sales exceed $300.

Thanks!

I'll take the catalog in to work tomorrow to see if I can drum up a few orders.

Again, thanks for the reponses. :D

Hi there, Thank you for reaching out about your catalog show. It sounds like you are having some trouble closing it out due to the "half priced items cannot exceed what has been earned" message. I understand your frustration and want to help find a solution for you and your host. One option could be to adjust the pricing of the half-priced items to fit within the earnings from the show. This way, your host can still receive the discount on the items she wants without going over the earned amount. Another option could be to offer your host a future discount or credit for the remaining amount, as a special thank you for hosting the show. This way, she can still get the items she wants at a discounted price, but you are not going over the earnings from the show. I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for being a dedicated host and consultant, and for helping to make your host's show a success! Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is "Huh? I'm Puzzled...."?

"Huh? I'm Puzzled...." is a popular party game offered by Pampered Chef. It is a fun and interactive way for guests to work together and solve puzzles while also learning about our products.

How does "Huh? I'm Puzzled...." work?

During the game, guests are divided into teams and given a set of clues that they must use to solve a puzzle. Each puzzle is related to a Pampered Chef product and requires teams to use their knowledge of our products and their problem-solving skills to find the answer. The first team to solve all the puzzles wins!

Do I need to be familiar with Pampered Chef products to play "Huh? I'm Puzzled...."?

No, you do not need to be familiar with our products to play the game. The puzzles are designed to be fun and challenging for everyone, regardless of their knowledge of our products. It's a great way to introduce guests to our products while also having a good time.

Can "Huh? I'm Puzzled...." be played virtually?

Yes, "Huh? I'm Puzzled...." can be played virtually through video conferencing platforms like Zoom. Our consultants can provide the necessary materials and instructions to make the game just as fun and interactive online as it is in person.

Is "Huh? I'm Puzzled...." suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Huh? I'm Puzzled...." is suitable for all ages. It's a great game for family gatherings, team building events, and parties with friends. The puzzles can be adjusted to fit different age groups, making it a fun activity for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Kinder_nole