• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Odd Evening: Surprising Promises & Unshared Specials

In summary, the show went well, but there were some strange occurrences. The consultant promised her the 60% off item and 2 1/2 off items no matter what her show sales are. The consultant said she would not start selling out of the new catalog until April 1. When I spoke of the 20% unglazed stoneware special... she said this was her 3rd show this month and the 1st time she had heard of this. The other shows were with her consultant for tomorrow. It was an odd evening as those things kept coming up.
chefcharity
So, I just had a show that went really well. Average sales but a lot of fun. One of the ladies is having a show tomorrow evening w/ another consultant. Ok.. great! There is plenty of biz for all of us. I am a firm believer in that. BUT... as I spoke with this host these are things that came about that made my eyebrows go up a little.

1. The consultant promised her the 60% off item and 2 1/2 off items no matter what her show sales are. Ok, consultant choice.. but wow! Could u imagine if she picked really expensive things. She says she has it in writing too.

2. The consultant said she would not start selling out of the new catalog until April 1.

3. When I spoke of the 20% unglazed stoneware special... she said this was her 3rd show this month and the 1st time she had heard of this. That it wasn't being offered at her show tomorrow either! Both other shows were with her consultant for tomorrow.

Really odd. I am hoping this lady's show goes well, but those are some big things. Maybe she misunderstood something and wasn't listening about the guest specials, who knows. I sent the flyer for the guest special with her so that they would have it.

Just thought I'd share. It was an odd evening as those things kept coming up.

Very odd. She must have misunderstood. I can't imagine an advantage for the consultant to offer what she did, with a show she would lose money on. Also, if items are discontinued, this could be confusing for guests.

That's just strange.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt, she could be a very uninformed consultant who thinks the new catalog doesn't start until April 1. She could get away with selling out of the old one for submission by March 15. I don't see the point of not using the new catalog. For the 2 half-price, most of her hosts probably reach that level anyway. For the Stoneware sale, maybe just maybe the host didn't hear it at the earlier show and didn't pay attention to her host packet, but I'm having a hard time dismissing this one. Plenty of times guests have gone to pc.com to check out the specials before coming to the show. It's very easy for her to get called on that.

Let us know if you hear any more about this.

Boy would i like to be a fly on the wall at that show.

Debbi, I am with you on that one! Charity, if this is this woman's third show this month, I would try and recruit her onto your team...after she has her show with the other consultant of course.

What is "Odd Evening: Surprising Promises & Unshared Specials"?

"Odd Evening: Surprising Promises & Unshared Specials" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and promotions on our products. It is a unique opportunity for our customers to save on their favorite kitchen tools and gadgets.

When is "Odd Evening: Surprising Promises & Unshared Specials" happening?

The date for "Odd Evening: Surprising Promises & Unshared Specials" varies each year, but it typically takes place in the fall. We announce the date and time on our website and social media channels, so be sure to stay updated for the latest information.

How can I participate in "Odd Evening: Surprising Promises & Unshared Specials"?

To participate in "Odd Evening: Surprising Promises & Unshared Specials", all you need to do is visit our website during the designated date and time. The deals will be available for a limited time, so be sure to act fast and place your order before the event ends.

Can I combine other promotions or discounts with "Odd Evening: Surprising Promises & Unshared Specials"?

No, "Odd Evening: Surprising Promises & Unshared Specials" cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Our goal is to provide the best deals and savings during this event, so we are unable to honor any additional discounts.

Are all Pampered Chef products included in "Odd Evening: Surprising Promises & Unshared Specials"?

Unfortunately, not all products are included in "Odd Evening: Surprising Promises & Unshared Specials". However, we offer a wide selection of items that are included in the event, so you will still have plenty of options to choose from and save on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
3RingChef