• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which specials will my host receive if she closes her show a few days late?

In summary, if you have a cooking show that is scheduled to close out the first week of March but do not close it until the first week of April, your host will get the March specials.
Becky0216
Ok, so maybe this was asked before.
If I have a cooking show on The 28th of this month, but dont close it until the first week in March, does my host get the Feb specials or the March specials? She wants to close it a few days late because she has friends coming to On March 1st. They are going to order and boost her FPV.

If it's a Feb show, they get the Feb specials.

Cooking shows are to be dated the actual day they take place. Catalog shows can be dated whenever you and the host decide. I usually date catalog shows on the date we are slated to close it out (it doesn't necessarily get sent in that day - I do wait for final payment after that - lol).

You have until the last day of the following month to submit shows to get the host/guest specials. Ex: February shows must be close by the end of March to get the February specials. March by the end of April. But do not let your hosts know this! They will take all the time they can if they realize this. I tell them for the most part that it has to be in by the end of the current month.

Specials for all shows are based on the SHOW DATE, not the closing date. HO knows that most shows close a few days after the show date, even if it goes into the next month.

Ok, that makes this easier for me then. Pampered Chef sure does put alot of trust in their cons. then. Cause you could technically have a march show and use The Feb Specials. I am sure the majority of us cons. are honest and wouldn't do so, but I don't doubt people do it. I was thinking I would have to close the show the next day so she would get Feb credit for it.
I def. wont tell hosts they have that long though.... I want to get my shows is and get paid

Well, I am closing my Feb shows in Feb so I can get the pink trio bowl for holding 2 Feb shows!

kspry said:
Well, I am closing my Feb shows in Feb so I can get the pink trio
bowl for holding 2 Feb shows!
Good point. You have to watch the "Hold and Submit" requirements for incentives. I've already got my two shows so I forgot.

I forgot all about that, I'm submitting both my shows today! Sorry for the hijack!

yeah, I cant get her to agree to submit by end of Feb. would love those bowls

Becky0216 said:
Sure you can. Tell her that you need to get it in on the 29th and that she should talk to everyone who isn't coming before the show and then she just has those last minute no shows to call the day after it.

If you already have another show held and submitted since Feb. 15th you could make calls and put in a catalog show with those orders to get the 2 required for the promotion and then not worry about this one closing for that - if this was the only one during that time have her close AND do the catalog show - you can do this! It's a whole week before month end - that's 1/4 of a month.

Becky0216 said:
If I ever have an incentive to reach, I share that with the host, most of the time they are willing to help you out. Then again, a host from this month knew I wanted to submit her show by the 14th and didn't submit until the 17th even though she promised!

I will try. I have a catalog show going now. And I have this show coming up. Its possible to get it done.

wadesgirl said:
If I ever have an incentive to reach, I share that with the host, most of the time they are willing to help you out. Then again, a host from this month knew I wanted to submit her show by the 14th and didn't submit until the 17th even though she promised!
Another thing you can do to get her to submit is to have her put any straggling outside orders on a follow-up catalog show dated March and she can get orders on the new catalog and take advantage of that host special too - just be sure no one orders anything that's not in the new book (I would eat the difference if someone bought sometithing with a price increase in this case).

Ok, can I put orders in any earlier thanmarch 1st for new items? Stupid me, put out the new catty for the catalog show. So even if I submit on Feb 29th, it wont send new items?

Becky0216 said:
Ok, can I put orders in any earlier thanmarch 1st for new items? Stupid me, put out the new catty for the catalog show. So even if I submit on Feb 29th, it wont send new items?
No. You can't submit that catalog show until March and it must be dated March.

man. Now that really takes me out of the running for those bowls. I wish I knew how to find out the specials before I submitted my other 3 orders. I submitted them on Feb 13th. So I got double points. But I would have much rather had those bowls.

Becky0216 said:
man. Now that really takes me out of the running for those bowls. I wish I knew how to find out the specials before I submitted my other 3 orders. I submitted them on Feb 13th. So I got double points. But I would have much rather had those bowls.

March has the option of earning the May guest special for 2 orders submitted before March 15 (check on the date for sure!).

i have 4 shows in march before the 15th, but i really wanted the bowls over the other items

Then host a HWC show and get them as the host!

HWC show? what is that? If it something I have to invite people for, it wont work. I just had a show and I am going to FL tomorrow.

Last edited:
Becky0216 said:
I am going to HWC show? If it something I have to invite people for, it wont work. I just had a show and I am going to FL tomorrow.
HWC is in May, that's why the pink product is the May host and guest specials.

what does aay host need to earn it?

It's one of the 60% off items for having a show in May. Every May is HWC month so they offer special pink items as the host and guest specials and one non pick item for the host in case pink is not their thing.

oh HWC help whip cancer... Man I am really losing it.

Nope, you are getting it! There are lots of acronyms to learn here.

What specials do they get?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, your customers can enjoy a variety of specials and promotions throughout the year. These may include discounts, free products, and hostess rewards. These specials are constantly changing, so be sure to check your consultant website or contact your consultant for the latest offers.

Do I have to host a party to get specials?

No, you do not have to host a party to take advantage of Pampered Chef specials. As a customer, you can purchase products directly from your consultant or through their personal website.

How often do specials change?

Pampered Chef specials typically change every month, but there may also be special promotions during holidays or seasonal events. Be sure to check your consultant's website or social media pages to stay updated on the latest offers.

Can I combine specials with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, Pampered Chef specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, your consultant can help you find the best deal available for your purchase.

Can I still use my consultant's rewards program with specials?

Yes, you can still use your consultant's rewards program when taking advantage of Pampered Chef specials. Your consultant can help you redeem your rewards and apply them to your purchase for even more savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • mkcook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mkcook
  • topchef.heather