• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Late Orders After Computer Crash: A Tote Story

In summary, the hostess was expecting more orders for her show, but only three people showed up. Her computer crashed and she emailed the people who RSVPd to say that they could close the show. Another person who wanted to order but didn't want to wait for the hostess to look through the book asked to buy the tote instead. The hostess is $36.48 away from hitting the $750 goal for team leader payments, but she is going to continue to try to get the money.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I did a show last week where 10 had RSVP'd but only 3 showed and the host was like yeah I will get plenty more orders. Then she wanted to extend to Saturday I was like ok, if you are getting more orders. She does not like to collect cash so all of her additional orders would need to order online. then my computer crashed. I emailed her and told her the situation. She said we could close today. Well she is still at karate with her kid, which I think this is a little late, but that is just me. Saying that someone else wants to order but it willtake her a while to look through the book. I want that freakin tote even more now that I got my laptop up and running again. GRRRR

I have been there before and it is the most frustrating thing in the world. I hope you can pull it together before midnight!

This is me TODAY!

I literally only had one show this morning... and my friend was able to pull a small one together for me to hit the second show so I finally will have earned the tote (at 10:58pm est).

However; now I'm $36.48 away from hitting the $750 needed to get paid as Team Leader this month...but the over rides will be more than double that so I'm going to do it...

off to convince the hubby we need more stuff... lol!

I just spent $68 on my 2nd show for the month! I know the tote isn't worth THAT much, but I do really want it, and I have been needing the stuff I ordered. I had 3 individual orders ant the catalog hostess that didn't get any orders would have been a 3rd and I didn't want to mess with that if I could combine them all into a show! So I guess I will be the proud owner of an "almost $70 picnic set" !

Yeah...mine wasn't really "FREE" either, but I got that 2nd show in. Luckily I had a couple of pretty good orders come in this evening so it wasn't as bad as it could have been! LOL! Regardless, excited to be getting my picnic set!

My issue is getting paid as team leader as well. I have a consultant who says she is submitting this month but if she only submits the exact $150 then I'll be $18 short of the team sales needed (I already have my individual sales). Trying right now to decide whether to pray her show is over $170 or send someone a $20 gift.

I earned my picnic basket and got it a few days ago. I went shopping yesterday for graduation party supplies. You know, to make punch with the sherbet in it, etc. So, guess where my picnic basket was when I needed to get the sherbet? GRrrrr.....sitting home on my kitchen table! Fine place for it, right? I had to buy a freezer bag at the store to keep the sherbet from turning to soup before I got home.

Teresa LM said:
I earned my picnic basket and got it a few days ago. I went shopping yesterday for graduation party supplies. You know, to make punch with the sherbet in it, etc. So, guess where my picnic basket was when I needed to get the sherbet? GRrrrr.....sitting home on my kitchen table! Fine place for it, right? I had to buy a freezer bag at the store to keep the sherbet from turning to soup before I got home.

That basket has come in handy so many times since I've gotten it.... today I had to take cupcakes into my daughter's class but I had a meeting at 630 so I took them with me in the tote with an ice pack cause I didn't want the frosting to melt in the car while I was at my meeting... took it into her school and booked 2 shows in the 10 minutes I was in the school.

I really want to write HO a nice note for such a fantastic consultant gift!

Now the question is, are the 2 shows that you booked going to expect to be able to buy the basket as well?

Teresa LM said:
Now the question is, are the 2 shows that you booked going to expect to be able to buy the basket as well?

Yes...that could be a bit misleading (not on YOUR part)....that's why I was somewhat surprised about the basket and that it's NOT at least a host incentive.

And I'd say it is a very valuable bag. Just look at a "My Thirty One" catalog sometime! I think these bags either are from them or their vendor, or something similar. I have one of their lunch totes, and our mother's day tote was almost identical! Thirty-one has several picnic totes, and they are at least $35-45 depending on sizes. They don't have one identical to what PC gave this time (31's are rectangular), but I guess that the bag would be ~$40, add in the $42.50 in outdoor stuff inside of it...you've got a nice incentive! Our 1099 we get next tax-season will tell us for sure though. :)

I think 31 produces their own bags so I doubt we use the same vendor. I was talking with a 31 consultant, trying to get the scoop on their "hiring freeze," which is now thawing. She said they company was moving from a small warehouse to a humungous place, just like PC had to expand years ago. They had been having a lot of problems with order fulfillment. It made it sound like they produced in-house, or at least they personalize in-house. But now that I write this out, I realize I could be very wrong.

It's true they were having issues with order fulfillment... I waited 8 weeks for a tote I ordered at a party back in February... when I the host came to drop it off because it wasn't direct shipped to me, I had forgotten all about it and then looked at it and wondered why the heck I got in the first place! I'm sure it was to organize something... just can't remember what it was....

I did look through a 31 catty... because I'm going to another party this month.... and I didn't see anything like the tote, but yes the mother's day tote was almost the same as their lunch tote. I have seen cheaper versions of the tote at places like the Christmas Tree shop and Walmart... but ours is so cute....

And I did make it clear while I was at the school talking to the gals that it was just a consultant incentive and wasn't available for customers to purchase... although I'm sure someone who earned it will have it up on Ebay on no time. It's a shame that they won't be available for purchase... everyone of my friends who has seen it, wants it!

It definitely shows off some of the perks of being a consultant other than product discounts, or even cash. My SIL is interested in signing, and loved hearing about the free-stuff she could earn.

1. What should I do if my computer crashes and I have late orders to navigate?

If your computer crashes and you have late orders to navigate, the first step is to remain calm. Then, gather all the necessary information for the orders, such as customer names, order numbers, and products ordered. Contact our customer service team for assistance in navigating these orders.

2. How long do I have to navigate late orders after a computer crash?

The time frame for navigating late orders after a computer crash may vary. It is important to contact our customer service team as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery to your customers.

3. Can I use my mobile device to navigate late orders after a computer crash?

Yes, you can use your mobile device to navigate late orders after a computer crash. Our website and ordering system are mobile-friendly, allowing you to access and process orders on-the-go.

4. Will I be penalized for late orders due to a computer crash?

No, you will not be penalized for late orders due to a computer crash. We understand that technical difficulties can occur and will work with you to ensure the orders are processed and delivered to your customers.

5. Can I request expedited shipping for late orders after a computer crash?

Yes, you can request expedited shipping for late orders after a computer crash. However, please note that additional fees may apply for expedited shipping. Contact our customer service team for assistance with expedited shipping options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
stacieka
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathy's_Kitchen