• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving P3 Question: Too Many Past Host Items

In summary, to become a past host for Pampered Chef, you must have hosted a cooking show or party and submitted a minimum of $200 in sales. As a past host, you will receive exclusive discounts on products, early access to new products, and the opportunity to earn free products through our Host Rewards program. Your past host rewards are valid for 60 days from the date of your show and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. To redeem your past host rewards, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and add the items you want to purchase to your cart and apply your rewards during checkout.
JackieB999
Gold Member
Hi.... I did a Party last night and I had 2 past hosts. I'm trying to order now and P3 is telling me there are too many past host items.

I've looked and looked and there is only 1 item on each of their orders. The host has a current host special also. I made sure I was using the "past host" item numbers for 2 of them, and the current item number for the current host.

What else could it be? Is only 1 past host allowed per show?

Thanks in advance.

Only the past host that your host booked off of can get the 60% off item, the other host is entitled to 10% off.

Oh great.... thanks :)

The 'past host' incentive is the booking benefit so it is ONE per show... So, Sally had a show and Nancy booked her own... AT Nancy's show, Sally gets the past host special, and Nancy gets the current host special. Andrea who's show was 2 months ago get a past host discount of 10%, but not a 60% item.

If these were just past hosts from other shows, they only get 10% off. The current host has to be physically booked off the past host in P3 for the past host to get the current host special.

Is the past host eligible if the show is beyond the 6 month time frame?

luvinpc said:
Is the past host eligible if the show is beyond the 6 month time frame?

No, they are only eligible if the show booked off them is held within 6 months.

They do get the 10% off though. That is valid for one year.

1. How do I become a past host for Pampered Chef?

To become a past host for Pampered Chef, you must have hosted a cooking show or party and submitted a minimum of $200 in sales. Once you have met this requirement, you will automatically become a past host and will have access to exclusive discounts and rewards.

2. What are the benefits of being a past host?

As a past host, you will receive exclusive discounts on products, early access to new products, and the opportunity to earn free products through our Host Rewards program. You will also have access to our online community where you can connect with other past hosts and share recipes and cooking tips.

3. How long do I have to use my past host rewards?

Your past host rewards are valid for 60 days from the date of your show. After 60 days, your rewards will expire and cannot be redeemed for free products. Make sure to use your rewards before they expire!

4. Can I combine my past host rewards with other discounts or offers?

No, past host rewards cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. However, you can still earn free products through our Host Rewards program and use your past host rewards on future purchases.

5. How do I redeem my past host rewards?

To redeem your past host rewards, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and add the items you want to purchase to your cart. During the checkout process, you will have the option to apply your past host rewards to your order. Your rewards will be deducted from the total amount due.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • naekelsey