• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperate Houswives Question...

In summary, the TV Guide we bought at the store is not current with daytime episodes nor are they current on what they brodcast with listings such as the movie I taped last night was incorrect (listed wrong on lifetime). The writers strike has messed everything up with when things are on or current. I am soooooooo frustrated.
schel
I missed the last episode of desperate housewives "Welcome To Kanagawa" no thanks to the Star Tribune in MN that discontinued the TV Guide and TV Guide we get was not correct in listing when it was on I did not tape it.

Aaauuugghhhhhhhhhh!!!! :eek: :yuck:

Would any of you kind soles happen to do what I do and "tape" things and have a tape of it? I would pay to ship it and send it back when I am done with it. I know you can watch it on the computer, however I only have 128k for my internet access and it is all chopped up when I try to watch it.

I have to say I have my undies in a bunch!!!! :yuck: My TV Guide from the Star Tribune is discontinued, :mad: the new TV Guide we buy at the store is not current with daytime episodes nor are they current on what they brodcast with listings :grumpy: such as the movie I taped last night was incorrect (listed wrong on lifetime) The writers strike has messed everything up with when things are on or current. :grumpy: I am soooooooo frustrated. I just want to scream!!! :eek:

Top it off it's -12 here BELOW ZERO and mid January and I'm sick and stuck in the house. :cry:

Think I have seasonal affective disorder??? :confused:

Anyways does any one have this on tape or access to burn it onto a DVD for me? I promise you will be making a stir crazy soul not so stir crazy if you can help me out. :D

P.S..
Please do not tell me what happened if you did see it. If I can not find it, I will eventually read it online what happened.

Thanks.

Schel

Can you burn it from online to a DVD??? I wouldn't mind doing it for you, just not sure if it's possible. If someone knows and can "walk me through it" I'll do asap and get it in the mail to you and you can just keep it...it was a GREAT episode...kind of upset there won't be another until September (hopefully).

Schel, ABC normally puts shows online the day after they air so you can watch it there...

I totally didn't know it was on last night! Comcast's little guide on my tv didn't say it was on! how rude! I guess I'll be watching it online with ya!

Have a good night!

Last nights was a rerun, but you can go to the ABC.com website and watch the 2 latest episodes. There will not be a new episode untill the writers strike is over as far as I know!!

"I know you can watch it on the computer, however I only have 128k for my internet access and it is all chopped up when I try to watch it."

I can't watch it online even at ABC. Tried that and it's all chopped up. Starts and stops, starts and stops, image is all distorted. Even tried to download the player they suggested. No help.

Sigh.....

Schel

iteachurkid said:
Can you burn it from online to a DVD??? I wouldn't mind doing it for you, just not sure if it's possible. If someone knows and can "walk me through it" I'll do asap and get it in the mail to you and you can just keep it...it was a GREAT episode...kind of upset there won't be another until September (hopefully).

I don't know about that. Maybe someone else here will know and help us out!
Schel

Guess what... Called Tech Support with my internet. They said go to ABC and play the whole thing and then when it is done skipping and at the end, play it again to see if you can watch then without the skipping. It worked!
So now I have seen the episode. Thanks for all your great suggestions and help. Now to get the writers strike ended to see more DH!
Schel

1. What kitchen tools do the "Desperate Housewives" use in their homes?

The "Desperate Housewives" often use kitchen tools from Pampered Chef such as the Mix 'N Scraper®, the Garlic Press, and the Quick-Stir® Pitcher.

2. Are there any recipes inspired by "Desperate Housewives" characters?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a collection of recipes inspired by the characters, such as Bree's Blueberry Muffins and Gabrielle's Guacamole.

3. Can I host a "Desperate Housewives"-themed Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! Our consultants can help you plan a fun and interactive party with a "Desperate Housewives" twist. Contact your consultant for more information.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for "Desperate Housewives" fans?

Occasionally, we offer special promotions for fans of "Desperate Housewives". Make sure to follow us on social media or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any current deals.

5. How can I recreate the "Desperate Housewives" dinner party in my own home?

Pampered Chef has a variety of products that can help you recreate the perfect dinner party, such as our Outdoor Pizza Oven and Rockcrok® Dutch Oven. Our consultants can also provide tips and recipe ideas for a successful dinner party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferlynne
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • akrebecca
  • General Chat
Replies