• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wahoo Woman's Missing Twin Sister?

They might be using an image from somewhere else and just changing the name and character design-like a lot of companies do.I did not find anything resembling a copy write or trademark on any of the Wahoo Women items we have gotten so... If you look, there is not one in that insurance ad either.
akrebecca
Silver Member
I was at my local credit union yesterday making a show deposit. I usually don't watch the tv monitor they have in drive-thru, but I did yesterday. I caught the tail end of a new ad the CU was doing for loans when I saw Wahoo Woman. :eek: I thought "Is she moonlighting? Did she quite PC? Oh wait-could it be her twin sister?"

Later I went onto the CU's FB page and watched the ad. I think it is her twin becuase the voice is very different.

What do you think?

https://www.cu1.org/auto_loans.aspx

Whoa. I thought PC designed Wahoo Woman to look like Jean Jonas!! But that is the same character!

I thought I was Wahoo Woman's missing twin sister. LOL!

mountainmama74 said:
Whoa. I thought PC designed Wahoo Woman to look like Jean Jonas!! But that is the same character!

I thought so too! That's so disappointing :(

Maybe they stole the character from PC....

hmm, strange. maybe we should send to Jean?

I thought that it was designed to look like Jean too. HHMM..interesting. I was thinking maybe they stole it from PC too.

Working in the design field sometimes clip art and such are resourced and used by more than one company. Sort of how someone noticed that another direct sales company was using the same three ladies as on our recruiting information. Maybe someone noticed that it looked like Jean and went with it (not the other way around).

One of my friends (that's also a consultant) found "Wahoo Woman" on a card at a local store. She bought the card and brought it to NC. I was there when my friend presented the card to someone in marketing and asked them about it. The lady in marketing did say that they did "design" her from another source. I took that as they designed Jean Jonas after the woman we are seeing in cards and in commercials.

The marketing lady did take the card, made a note and I guess was going to look into it? :confused:

Liquid Sky said:
One of my friends (that's also a consultant) found "Wahoo Woman" on a card at a local store. She bought the card and brought it to NC. I was there when my friend presented the card to someone in marketing and asked them about it. The lady in marketing did say that they did "design" her from another source. I took that as they designed Jean Jonas after the woman we are seeing in cards and in commercials.

The marketing lady did take the card, made a note and I guess was going to look into it? :confused:

The only reason they would need to look into it is if they had a copyright on it. But to me it seems more like it's a stock image that several companies probably have purchased from an art supplier and are all using.

wadesgirl said:
Working in the design field sometimes clip art and such are resourced and used by more than one company. Sort of how someone noticed that another direct sales company was using the same three ladies as on our recruiting information. Maybe someone noticed that it looked like Jean and went with it (not the other way around).

That is kinda what I was thinking. After all, who wouldn't want a snazzy looking red-headed super heroine to encourage all to "Be Amazing" or promote fab auto loans!

I could not help it, I sent the link to HO. It will be interesting to see what happens. It was really neat thinking they had a unique thing going here. Now, well, it is a bit of a let down. The really funny thing is, if it is a generic character, she really does look so much like Jean it is scary!

Has anyone seem at TM (Trademark) or copyright symbol? If so, they can't use the image.

I did not find anything resembling a copy write or trademark on any of the Wahoo Women items we have gotten so... If you look, there is not one in that insurance ad either.

Related to Wahoo Woman's Missing Twin Sister?

What is "Wahoo Woman's Missing Twin Sister?"

"Wahoo Woman's Missing Twin Sister" is a mystery novel by best-selling author, Jane Smith. It follows the story of Wahoo Woman, a superhero on a mission to find her long-lost twin sister who mysteriously disappeared years ago.

Is "Wahoo Woman's Missing Twin Sister" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Wahoo Woman's Missing Twin Sister" is suitable for all ages. However, it does contain some mild violence and suspense that may not be suitable for younger readers.

Can I purchase "Wahoo Woman's Missing Twin Sister" through Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not sell books. You can purchase "Wahoo Woman's Missing Twin Sister" through various online retailers or at your local bookstore.

Are there any sequels to "Wahoo Woman's Missing Twin Sister"?

Yes, there are two sequels to "Wahoo Woman's Missing Twin Sister" titled "Wahoo Woman's Revenge" and "Wahoo Woman's Redemption". Both books continue the story of Wahoo Woman and her journey to find her twin sister.

Can I host a book club or party featuring "Wahoo Woman's Missing Twin Sister" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of party themes, including book club parties. You can choose "Wahoo Woman's Missing Twin Sister" as your featured book and use Pampered Chef products to create a fun and interactive party for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978