• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are You Doing With the Pan-O-Rama?

In summary, Kristi is doing well and is hoping to earn enough points for the SS 12" skillet. She also has a lot of shows coming up, so she should be able to earn what she wants.
I'm going to sign 5 people this month so now the GREAT FEAT will be to get them qualified by Oct. 31st to get the points! I have about 700 now.

Addie4TLC said:
I'm going to sign 5 people this month so now the GREAT FEAT will be to get them qualified by Oct. 31st to get the points! I have about 700 now.
woo-hoo....director here you come:D

Great job Allison! Thanks for posting the chart!

815 points. I cannot wait to hit 900 so I can get the Double Burner Griddle!

I am at 915 points from the two shows I have done this month. I still have 4 more shows scheduled this month so hopefully I will get more points from them.

Zero Zelch NOthing!!! I am so bummed.... I just can't sell the cookware. Hopefully things will be looking up in the future. I have 4 shows and 2 catty's for this month so keeping fingures crossed.

I finally have something more than the 500 points we got from conference. From my Cutlery and Cookware workshop I did on the 5th, I sold a few pieces and the co-host got the 5 piece SS set. So I have 1239!! Which is awesome because I was really wanting the 12" skillet right off the bat and that's 1200 points. As soon as the show processes (I JUST submitted it), I will be redeeming those points to get that 12" skillet. I can't wait!!:)

I'd love to get one of the sets, but don't really NEED it. I only see myself using the skillets, but who knows. But just because we can, I want to earn a set or two for FREE!!!:D

whoo hoo go Becky!

If I earn a set for free and give it to my niece as a gift... the lifetime warrenty would be in my name? How does HO handle things when they are gifts?... sorry for the hijack

I need to ask a silly question.....Where on CC do I find my points? I know I have 500 from conference.

chefkristin said:
I need to ask a silly question.....Where on CC do I find my points? I know I have 500 from conference.

You actually have to click on Consultant Incentives tab (not just roll over it with your mouse), and then towards the bottom you will see "Redeem Pan O Rama Points"

jenniferknapp said:
You actually have to click on Consultant Incentives tab (not just roll over it with your mouse), and then towards the bottom you will see "Redeem Pan O Rama Points"
thanks Jennifer!

I just got my Executive Skillet yesterday!!! Now to get my 12 qt stockpot.

heat123 said:
whoo hoo go Becky!
Thank you thank you! It took a couple days for the points to show up, but as soon as they did, I ordered it. I hope it ships quickly!!!:)

So far I have 865 points..........

I already have the 5 and 7 pieces executive sets, stir-fry skillet, the 12" skillet,grill pan and press and the double burner griddle and the 8" saute pan:blushing: :eek: Don't think I need anything else NOT:D How can you tell I love our executive cookware??

I'm saving up for the 10" SS Saute Pan I think!!

I have 771 points so far, and a cooking show tonight where i'm making the skillet cake and i plan on offering 10% off to anyone who buys the skillet to try and get some more points going. we'll see....

I've got 1819 points as of today with several shows left this month. I'm definately getting the 12-inch SS Skillet. After that, I'm going to wait and see how many points I earn then decide what else to get.

So far I have 4335 points...I already have the 5 & 7 Ex Sets, the Stir fry & the 12 in Skillet. I really dont want the SS. Or maybe just the 12 in SS....dont know what else I'm getting.....:cool: :cool: :cool:

I have 590 right now, but I'll get at least 445 more with my show tomorrow. The host wants the exec 7-pc set & the past host wants the prof. dbg. I still have 6 other shows this month & know that for a couple of my catalog shows, one host wants I think the 5-pc exec & her mom is also doing a catty & I think is getting the 7-pc exec. Then one of my hosts for next week wants cookware & the past host does too. So I should do pretty well this month!

Ginger428 said:
So far I have 4335 points...I already have the 5 & 7 Ex Sets, the Stir fry & the 12 in Skillet. I really dont want the SS. Or maybe just the 12 in SS....dont know what else I'm getting.....:cool: :cool: :cool:

Go Ginger! You've been sellin' some cookware:thumbup:

I just submitted two shows that brought me back up to 226 points. I have another show ready to submit that will give me another 145 points. i already cashed in for the 12" SS covered skillet...I am not sure what else I want. I already have the entire Exec set, the 8", 12" and 1.5qt SS pieces. I really don't need anything else. I may just get an Exec 8", a SS 8" to give as incentives to my team...and the rest, I'll get Xmas gifts for my step-dad.

lacychef said:
Go Ginger! You've been sellin' some cookware:thumbup:

THANKS!!!

I've sold 2 complete sets of the Exec & 1 of the SS & about 5 or 6 of the 12in Exec Skillet....I just wished I liked the SS more, but I'm thinking I can always use them for incentives if I get a bad month or 2.....:yuck:

Ginger428 said:

You must not let anyone leave a show until at least one person has purchased cookware right?;) :D :D

rennea said:
You must not let anyone leave a show until at least one person has purchased cookware right?;) :D :D

hehehehehe.....actually, they wont let ME leave without buying some....;) Right now I have a couple of women that want to buy thier cousin both sets of the SS. I told them get 150.00 in orders, make her the host then they can get 1 set as the present host & 1 of the others is a past host, so they can use her name & get the other SS set & it comes out less because they will be 60% off!!:cool: :cool: :cool:

Dang you go Ginger! Awesome job!

Thanks! I am finding that the recipes from the new cook book are also helping with cookware sales....;)

I checked this morning and I am at 1707 points. I have two more shows that have not been added to that yet which will make my pionts 2582. I want both the 5 peice and 7 peice executive sets. I still have 3 more shows to try and earn more though... I will get this!

Zero!!! Zilch!!! I suck!

ChefJWarren said:
Zero!!! Zilch!!! I suck!

Don't worry I only have the 500 that I got for going to conference

ChefJWarren said:
Zero!!! Zilch!!! I suck!

That's how I felt with the last Pan-a-rama...I was lucky to get the LID for the Exec. Family Skillet...even though I didn't have the skillet yet...I got it later!! LOL...
We still have until NOVEMBER!! So you'll make it! Get on the phone :thumbup:

I may have spoke too soon. I had a show Sunday and the host is ordering the 5 piece exec set, 12" skillet and 8" pan for her sister!

I'll be doing even better after my show the 27th! She wants the 7 piece SS for her 60% off, the 5 piece SS for her 50% off and whatever her free credit is, she wants to apply it to the open stock she wants! YAY!!!

ChefJWarren said:
I may have spoke too soon. I had a show Sunday and the host is ordering the 5 piece exec set, 12" skillet and 8" pan for her sister!

AWESOME!!!
If she can squeeze a little more moo-lah out...suggest she gets the lid for the 12" !! It's a must for that pan! ...and more points for yoU!

You guys are doing great! I love this thread!! I have 568 now because I already received the Executive 12" Family Skillet and 12 QT Stockpot. I get my stockpot on Thursday! I'm so excited!! Now to get more points for the 12"SS Skillet for my dh!!

I think if I have extra I'll get the griddle and the DBG. Then I'll have the complete set!! YEAH!!!:D

I am so excited...my mom just told me the other day that she wants to get both sets of SS cookware. I want some Executive but I will be able to use hers. Bring on the points. Since as of now all I have are the 500 from conference.

I've already redeemed the 12" Exec skillet, so I have just over 1000 points now...and In the next couple of weeks I know of another 1200 points I will be getting...I am so bummed that I redeemed the skillet, I could have used those points & gotten the 7pc set! (of course I bought myself the 5pc already...) Oh well...I learned my lesson to wait until the very end to use anymore points so that I can get the most out of them!

That is what I am doing. I decided to wait until the end to see what I have and what I can get to best serve me.

jenniferknapp said:
I've already redeemed the 12" Exec skillet, so I have just over 1000 points now...and In the next couple of weeks I know of another 1200 points I will be getting...I am so bummed that I redeemed the skillet, I could have used those points & gotten the 7pc set! (of course I bought myself the 5pc already...) Oh well...I learned my lesson to wait until the very end to use anymore points so that I can get the most out of them!

But we have till the end of Nov......you can get enough points by then! Keep it up!!!!:D

Woo hoo!! Signed another consultant under the wire last night, so another 500 points for me when she qualifies by the end of October!

Ginger428 said:
But we have till the end of Nov......you can get enough points by then! Keep it up!!!!:D

My last month is September....then I HAVE to start studying for my big Masters Admissions test on Nov 5....

but I am working my butt off, we'll see...I want a bunch of pieces plus the 7pc, so it might end up being the same whether I take open stock for free vs the 7pc.... I have set aside enough money to buy the 7pc at 60% off, so that is still fine for me to do...I'll just wait until the very last minute to order my stuff until I see what I can earn, and then figure what I want to buy!

Has anyone figured out whether it is more savings, point wise & money wise, to buy 3 open stock pieces at 60% off or to buy the 7pc set at 60% off? (They would be both about 3000 points) ...

You'll do well no matter which way you choose....;)

Oh definitely! I already have the 5pc set and stockpot at 60% off, and earned the skillet for free - I've already done well!! But I want to do even better;)

Dont we all...DONT WE ALL!!!!!:D

Tonight, I just had a host order both sets of Executive cookware. Yippee!I have 2551 points. I'm closing a show tomorrow and hoping to get another big cookware order. Really want to earn the 7 piece Exec, so I need 450 more points.

I just earned the 7 Piece Executive Cookware Set! Yay!!! My host from Monday is ordering the 7 and 5 piece sets plus the 12" and lid. SO EXCITED! I love getting free stuff! This same show is almost $800. She's going to try a few more people. Whoopie!

I have 1512...right now...2 more shows with cookware in sight!!! WHOOHOO

JAE said:
I just earned the 7 Piece Executive Cookware Set! Yay!!! My host from Monday is ordering the 7 and 5 piece sets plus the 12" and lid. SO EXCITED! I love getting free stuff! This same show is almost $800. She's going to try a few more people. Whoopie!

And this was the Monday night show that you thought was a bummer??? WOW!

Just want to remind everyone that, while September has cookware as the host special and is definitely helping us all with our numbers, we have until November 30 on the Pan-o-rama! So keep promoting cookware for the next two months - and then keep it up after that to keep your sales up!

wow ! I'm really excited now!
I am at 1250 and a bride just redeemed her rewards for a exec. 7 pc, grill pan & a roasting pan ! (not included in the 1250)
I have a 2nd registry ready to reedeem too they are just thinking on thier 50% off item since they can get the roasting pan at 60% off! yeah me

I am at 1700 points and still have 3 earlier Sept. shows to close and 2 shows yet this weekend. What to choose ... what to choose????? Oct bookings look pretty good. I am thinking of doing my own incentive for November shows. One possibility: offering those who book November either I bring the ingredients for the demo (FREE show) or the host gets an additional $15 in free products from me. I really want those FREE S/S products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pchefinski
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • jenpottratz