• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are You Doing With the Pan-O-Rama?

In summary, Kristi is doing well and is hoping to earn enough points for the SS 12" skillet. She also has a lot of shows coming up, so she should be able to earn what she wants.
We have until Dec. 5th to get them in right? I think I read that somewhere on CC - I have a couple of shows that have not closed yet. Hoping .. hoping to get enough to add the Stainless skillet to my collection. :p

jcsmilez said:
We have until Dec. 5th to get them in right? I think I read that somewhere on CC - I have a couple of shows that have not closed yet. Hoping .. hoping to get enough to add the Stainless skillet to my collection. :p

Yep - as long as it is dated for November, you can submit through Dec 5.

I got the 7-pc Exec...and had enough points for the 8''saute pan...which I have all three (Stainless, Exec, and Prof) ...so I got it to give away or something...
And I still had points left over...like 250 or something...not enough to do anything with though :-(

Wish we could get the Chef's Tools for say 100 points each or something...

oh well...I'm THRILLED with my 7pc set!

Nicole, Do you have the 5 pc Exec. too.? I have 3042 points and haven't decided whether to get the 7 pc or 5 pc. I really like the 4 qt that comes with the 5 pc. set. I have been thinking about the 5 pc set and then spend the rest on a 12 " exec skillet. I already have the 12", but that one uses my points best.

I got the 7 peice because it has more practical peices for me in it. I use all of them alot.

Well, I chose the 7-pc since I already had the Professional 4-qt, and the 2-qt...(the 2-qt used to be on the Paperwork/Supply to get a sample, so that was my first piece of PC cookware)

In the 7-pc I already have a Professional 10-inch skillet...so it was hard...But Mainly I wanted the 8-qt stockpot!

I really wanted the Double Burner AND the 7-pc...but not enough points.

For me it depended on what I already had, and what I needed. I didn't have a big enough stockpot for things like Lasagna noodles or Big pots of chili, etc.

I only had open stock pieces.
I have the Prof. Stir Fry, 10 inch skillet, 8'' saute, Grill Pan,
And the Exec. 12-inch Skillet /Lid- - use it ALL THE TIME! ....and the Grill Press, and 8" Saute...

The 4qt Professional is Open Stock...I know you can't get it free with the points, and you may want an entire set that is the same, but it is an option to get it before it's gone and get the 7pc...

Tough call...I looked up the points...to see where you were at...tough.
How about the 5-pc and DBG? ... I just turned in a show yesterday...an open house /holiday thing...and got the DBG with that show...so it'll be here soon! I've wanted that for a long time...Don't know WHERE it's gonna fit in my small kitchen- that is already packed full with PC! ! ! !

Good luck, let us know what you decide.
You're gonna love anything you get! :)

I just got my FREE cookware yesterday!! I got the double burner griddle, 12" exec skillet & 10" ss saute. Oh and the grill press because that was all I could get with the left over points--I'll give it away or something. I already used my ss saute pan last night to make the Artichoke Chicken from the 29 min. cookbook--yummy!!!! I already have the 12" prof skillet, but since we can't sell those after February, I figured I might as well get a replacement for free!! Now I can use my prof one at home & the exec one for shows.

I got the 7 pc exec set in September & LOVE it! I do already have the 4 qt stockpot in Prof, so I didn't really need the 5 pc. Maybe they'll make that an open stock in the new catalog like the prof one is???? I personally get much more use out of the 7pc, but what would you use more???

I just got my stuff yesterday! 12" SS, 10" SS, Square grill pan, and the 8" SS and Exe. I used the 12 " last night for Beef Stroganoff - I LOVED it! it wasn't even out of the box 10 mins before it was on the stove!

I LOVE free stuff!

Ooohh... 20 points shy of being able to get the grill press. But I already got the 12" SS skillet! I wish I could transfer the points to a cluster mate or my Director to use. That would be a nice present. :)

<h2>1. How does the Pan-O-Rama compare to other Pampered Chef cookware sets?</h2><p>The Pan-O-Rama is a great addition to our cookware line and offers unique features such as its versatile lid and larger cooking surface. It also pairs well with our Professional and Executive sets.</p><h2>2. Are there any specific pieces in the Pan-O-Rama that you recommend?</h2><p>I personally love the 12" skillet and the 12 QT stockpot. They are both great for cooking larger meals and have become customer favorites.</p><h2>3. Can I use my Pan-O-Rama on all types of stovetops?</h2><p>Yes, the Pan-O-Rama is designed to be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.</p><h2>4. Do you have any tips for using the Pan-O-Rama?</h2><p>For best results, preheat the pan on medium heat for a few minutes before adding any ingredients. Also, make sure to use utensils that won't scratch the surface, such as wooden or silicone utensils.</p><h2>5. How can I earn points towards a free Pan-O-Rama?</h2><p>You can earn points by attending conferences, hosting parties, and selling Pampered Chef products. You can also take advantage of our consultant promotions, like the one currently offering the Pan-O-Rama for free with 500 points.</p>

1. How does the Pan-O-Rama compare to other Pampered Chef cookware sets?

The Pan-O-Rama is a great addition to our cookware line and offers unique features such as its versatile lid and larger cooking surface. It also pairs well with our Professional and Executive sets.

2. Are there any specific pieces in the Pan-O-Rama that you recommend?

I personally love the 12" skillet and the 12 QT stockpot. They are both great for cooking larger meals and have become customer favorites.

3. Can I use my Pan-O-Rama on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Pan-O-Rama is designed to be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. Do you have any tips for using the Pan-O-Rama?

For best results, preheat the pan on medium heat for a few minutes before adding any ingredients. Also, make sure to use utensils that won't scratch the surface, such as wooden or silicone utensils.

5. How can I earn points towards a free Pan-O-Rama?

You can earn points by attending conferences, hosting parties, and selling Pampered Chef products. You can also take advantage of our consultant promotions, like the one currently offering the Pan-O-Rama for free with 500 points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pchefinski
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • jenpottratz