• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pan O Rama Redemption Extension?!?

In summary, Pan-O-Rama points could be redeemed for free Stainless or Executive Cookware pieces until Jan. 31, 2008, but all points had to be redeemed by midnight on Dec. 31, 2007 or they would be forfeited. The Pampered Chef emailed consultants about the extension on Dec. 31.
heat123
Silver Member
I read on the other site that there was an extension to redeeming your points? I may have missed that it's already been posted here (I was gone all weekend) , sorry if it was but ...Here was the email that was copied from the other site, I however never recieved notification? did any of you and is it true?

Dear Consultant,

As you know, you earned Pan-O-Rama points by selling The Pampered Chef® cookware from Aug. 1 – Nov. 30, 2007. These points could be redeemed for free Stainless or Executive Cookware pieces. As stated on the promotional flyer, the Pan–o–rama redemption page and in Weekly Bites, all points had to be redeemed by midnight on Dec. 31, 2007 or they would be forfeited.

It has come to our attention that there was some confusion regarding the forfeiture of unused points. Because we know how important it is for you to have cookware to demonstrate at your Shows, we will make a one–time exception to the rule. As a result, you will have until Jan. 31, 2008 to redeem your unused points.

Please be aware, after this date, the unredeemed points will be forfeited and no exceptions will be made.

Also, going forward, exceptions will not be made to promotional rules, so please make sure you read the promotional flyers carefully and adhere to any deadlines.

To redeem your points, go to Consultant’s Corner > Consultant Incentives > Promotions and Programs > Redeem Pan-O-Rama Points. Remember, you only have until Jan. 31, 2008 to redeem your points or they will be forfeited. Don’t wait!

The Pampered Chef

We did get this info, but maybe someone will see it new from this post.

Has anyone tried to redeem their points after Jan 1? I have a consultant who missed the Dec. 31st deadline and I wasn't aware of this extension...when did it come out? Thanks for the info.

It came out at the end of last week. I think that only consultants who had enough points to get something got the note.

pckrissy said:
Has anyone tried to redeem their points after Jan 1? I have a consultant who missed the Dec. 31st deadline and I wasn't aware of this extension...when did it come out? Thanks for the info.

I redeemed mine the day we got the email. It was up on CC the same way it was before.

I know some people are upset with the extension but I personally was very happy to not give them up. With Christmas and New Years, I was just too busy to think about it until all was over and we settled down on New Years Day. I know I should have redeemed them early and it was TOTALLY my fault, but it is always nice to be given a second chance. I can understand where they are coming from though b/c there have not been exceptions for them in the past. I think there must have been loads of people that did not redeem and HO realized the deadline being during such a busy time was probably the reason.

jrstephens said:
I redeemed mine the day we got the email. It was up on CC the same way it was before.

I know some people are upset with the extension but I personally was very happy to not give them up. With Christmas and New Years, I was just too busy to think about it until all was over and we settled down on New Years Day. I know I should have redeemed them early and it was TOTALLY my fault, but it is always nice to be given a second chance. I can understand where they are coming from though b/c there have not been exceptions for them in the past. I think there must have been loads of people that did not redeem and HO realized the deadline being during such a busy time was probably the reason.
The reason for the extension was that MANY in the Hispanic market did not understand the wording about the deadline. To be fair, PC extended the extention to everyone. Be thankful for that gift. :love: :balloon:

1. What is the Pan O Rama Redemption Extension?

The Pan O Rama Redemption Extension is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to redeem a free Pan O Rama Pan with the purchase of select cookware sets.

2. How do I qualify for the Pan O Rama Redemption Extension?

To qualify for the Pan O Rama Redemption Extension, you must purchase one of the qualifying cookware sets during the promotional period. The qualifying sets will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalogs.

3. Can I redeem the Pan O Rama Pan with any cookware set?

No, the Pan O Rama Pan can only be redeemed with the specific cookware sets listed in the promotion. These sets have been chosen to work perfectly with the Pan O Rama Pan.

4. When does the Pan O Rama Redemption Extension end?

The Pan O Rama Redemption Extension has a limited time frame and will end on the date specified in the promotion. Make sure to take advantage of this offer before it expires!

5. How do I redeem my free Pan O Rama Pan?

After purchasing a qualifying cookware set, you will receive a redemption code. Simply visit our website and enter the code to claim your free Pan O Rama Pan. You will then be prompted to enter your shipping information and the pan will be sent to you free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • chef131doreen