• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are You Doing With the Pan-O-Rama?

In summary, Kristi is doing well and is hoping to earn enough points for the SS 12" skillet. She also has a lot of shows coming up, so she should be able to earn what she wants.
I'm doing pretty well. Just this week I had two hosts order the 7-Piece Executive Cookware Set. I'm pretty sure I'll get the pieces I want. Yippee! I love free stuff!

When my last shows for Sept go in I will have 3,387 points, but I need 3700 to get the things I want. Which are the 5 pc stainless, and 12" stainless skillet w/lid.

My own *non PC* cookware is identical to the exec. cookware, so I am not really going to get the PC exec. I have the pieces for shows frm that line already...so...

Hoping to get more points. I was thinking panorama ended in Sept, but I think it goes longer..>RIGHT??

vwpamperedchef said:
When my last shows for Sept go in I will have 3,387 points, but I need 3700 to get the things I want. Which are the 5 pc stainless, and 12" stainless skillet w/lid.

My own *non PC* cookware is identical to the exec. cookware, so I am not really going to get the PC exec. I have the pieces for shows frm that line already...so...

Hoping to get more points. I was thinking panorama ended in Sept, but I think it goes longer..>RIGHT??

Yeah, it goes until November 30. You have it in the bag girl!!

ChefBeckyD said:
And this was the Monday night show that you thought was a bummer??? WOW!
AND, that show I was bummed about Monday night just closed at $818 in commissionable sales with $963 (before discount) in cookware sales which put me over the points I needed to get the 7 piece cookware set. I can't wait for those points to show up so I can order that. Yippee! Now I have 514 points to save up for other pans. Still have time for the 5 piece. That would be nice. If not, then I want the 10" SS saute pan if I can get 300+ more points. Otherwise, I'll get the grill press or use the points to get an 8" saute pan for someone for Christmas. So excited!

Great Job Jae! I'm excited too because I just redeemed points for the 12" SS Skillet and have 506 more and I still have 2 shows to close out this weekend who want cookware!! I'm thinking I'll get the DBG and the griddle and the save up for the SS 7 and 5 piece set for FREE!! Why not if it's free, right?:D

So far, I have earned for FREE with this promotion:
12" Exec Skillet
12 QT Exec Stockpot
12" SS Skillet

Just about to redeem for the DBG once my shows close out!!:D

I think I have 1931 points. I still have a show that hasn't had points posted.

Sept. was a good month for me --just under $3000 in sales. If all my months were like that--it would be wonderfule.

Just submitted a show tonight....how can I figure out how many points for PANORAMAI just submitted a show tonight, is there a way to know how many points I earned for PANARAMA? Or do I have to wait until HO updates my points earned list?

I sold 2 Saute Pans, 1 Roasting Pan, and a 12inch ex. skill.

Sorry, im just curious :confused: :blushing: :rolleyes:

Find the full retail price of each piece of cookware. You get 1 point for each dollar. Nice, huh?

Great job, everyone!! I LOVE POR. This is so cool they do all this for us. With my points, I already ordered the SS 12" skillet, but I have yet to use that one. I already had the 8" and 10" saute SS skillets (got the 10" with my host benefits). I had enough points again to order the Exec Grill Pan, which was the only Exec piece I didn't already have. I'm excited! I don't really even think I need a set of SS because I don't think I'll use it as much as the Exec. I do have a bunch more hosts planning to get cookware in the next couple months, so if I get the points up there again, maybe I will do the 5 piece SS set. I don't know. Guess I'll wait and see!

Keep on trucking everyone! We still have two full months to rack up POR points!:love:

I doing great - I just turned in 3 shows with 2 hosts ordering the 7 piece set and one ordering the Exec Family Skillet. 3 guest ordered cookware too. I have not even looked at my points yet - but have 6 shows in October, all wanting SETS of cookware! YAY! I earned it in our pan-o-rama 2 years ago, so I am earning all this for my daughter - she is so excited and ready to throw out all her "hand-me-down" cookware from her grandma and me!

I think after Sept, tomorrow and beyond, I am going to offer a free gift if they purchase the 5 or 7 pc set of cookware.

For the 5 pc I was thinking of something along the lines of Mix N Chop

For the 7 pc set, maybe The coating Tray

Some kind of incentive for them to buy at full price....

Quick Question~My host ordered the 12" lid and the grill press. Do we get points for those?

yep...at least they've shown up in my accumulated points :)

Thanks Leggy!! I have a total of 4973 points that I've turned in!! Yeah!! My best pan-o-rama YET!!! :D :D

Just had my hosts close and will be at 1341 so I think I want the 12" SS skillet as my 2nd and only piece of SS. I received the 8" in SAT. I'm good! Anything else will be a bonus! :) WhOOOHOOO POR!

Currently I'm at 1799 with one more September host to close out - haven't redeemed any yet - going for 3000 points for get 7 piece set of executive - find myself talking way more about cookware at shows than before and it's certainly paying off!

Gina M said:
Currently I'm at 1799 with one more September host to close out - haven't redeemed any yet - going for 3000 points for get 7 piece set of executive - find myself talking way more about cookware at shows than before and it's certainly paying off!
That's great Gina, how did your 6 Sept shows go for ya?

I have 1480 so far and am waiting to redeem them till later. I really want the Executive 7 piece and the 12-QT. Stockpot. I have all the other Executive pieces. I am not really liking my SS saute pan so I would rather get all Executive. I have a couple host for Oct. that wanted to do shows to get cookware and a guest going to purchase cookware, so hopefully I will make my goal of 4300. If I get anymore than that I will use it for Christmas gifts.

I have 1595 points with another 285 to go in from a show I submitted last night. I'm aiming for the 12 Qt. stockpot & the 5 piece set. Both in executive. :)

I have 3887 points. I am so excited. My goal was 1500 to get the two thing I really wanted for free!!!! I have on emore Sept show to turn in. I honestly do not expect to get very many after Sept.

I have 2053, I wanted 1225 to get the grill pan and press so now I can get them and something else...I don't mind having extra to spend...I probably won't get any more points now.

Alright it's been a month now. How are you guys doing? My Oct was SLLLOOOOWWWW. I did have a recruit qualify so I got 500 pan o rama points for her. So I have 1,073 points sitting there b/c there's really nothing else I want right now. So, I'll wait til December to finally redeem them.

I'm at 2040 now but I have another catty going to happen in Nov where the host is doing it specifically for cookware. I guess that's a good thing b/c DH informed me he wants the 5 piece in SS instead of exec. :)

I'm at 3414...a couple surprise cookware orders...a saute pan here, a grill pan there... wasn't expecting...that's nice!
I haven't redemmed any yet...waiting to see exactly where I'm at...
I really want the 7 and 5 piece Exec sets...and Double Burner Griddle...I think i may have to settle for just the 5 pc and Double Burner ...but hey!! It's Free!!! Whooo hoooO!!!

My October sales were amazing...I don't know how it happened! $5128, and a couple shows that just didn't close yet...probably today and tomorrow!

I just WISH my October sales were November!!! My Nov doesn't look so great, and THAT'S when we earn freebies! DRATS~!

:)

I had a slow Oct. as well, only sold 1 10in SS Saute....so right now I died at 7837 points....;)

Oh!
And I had a past host who really wanted the 60% off cookware for September...she started working on a catty show in October. and I told her the last day I coudl turn it in was Oct 31...I called her yesterday...she was going to call me last night...nope...I called her last night...answering machine...I was really hoping she'd get a few orders together to get some cookware...now that I can't turn Sept shows in...i don't know if she'll try for $300 to get it at 1/2 off...I don't think she was going to be able to get it to $300...so i think she lost out...bummer for her and me!

Such a terrible death, Ginger. LOL. Have fun spending your points!!!

dianevill said:
Such a terrible death, Ginger. LOL. Have fun spending your points!!!

hehehehehe......:blushing: ;) :blushing:

I've got 8.450 points right now...500 of those points from attending conference. I have 8 more shows this month, so I'm aiming for 10,000+ points ~ why? I have no idea, just a goal for me...I'm only wanting/needing the 12 qt Stockpot ~ I've got all the cookware I need. HO must love me since I always go for the carrots they dangle infront of me, even if I don't want/need it! LOL

So I'm thinking of getting the 5 & 7 piece sets for a Mega Show (10 hosts with a minimum of 10 people for each host) raffle. Other than that, I guess some of the family is getting cookware for Christmas! I thought of getting some for my kids for when they move out, but I don't have the room (nor do I want to! LOL) to store it.

Kitchen2u said:
I've got 8.450 points right now...500 of those points from attending conference. I have 8 more shows this month, so I'm aiming for 10,000+ points ~ why? I have no idea, just a goal for me...I'm only wanting/needing the 12 qt Stockpot ~ I've got all the cookware I need. HO must love me since I always go for the carrots they dangle infront of me, even if I don't want/need it! LOL

So I'm thinking of getting the 5 & 7 piece sets for a Mega Show (10 hosts with a minimum of 10 people for each host) raffle. Other than that, I guess some of the family is getting cookware for Christmas! I thought of getting some for my kids for when they move out, but I don't have the room (nor do I want to! LOL) to store it.

You GO GINNY!! How AWESOME!! My points got up to 5,473 and I was stoked with that!!! Have fun getting FREE COOKWARE!!!:D

10,056 now after this morning's show! Gee, I guess I better set a new goal for November!

ChefNic said:
Oh!
And I had a past host who really wanted the 60% off cookware for September...she started working on a catty show in October. and I told her the last day I coudl turn it in was Oct 31...I called her yesterday...she was going to call me last night...nope...I called her last night...answering machine...I was really hoping she'd get a few orders together to get some cookware...now that I can't turn Sept shows in...i don't know if she'll try for $300 to get it at 1/2 off...I don't think she was going to be able to get it to $300...so i think she lost out...bummer for her and me!

Someone posted on here not to long ago that you can still submit after 30 days. I am not sure who or when. Sorry

I have 1190 points. I was/am shooting for 1200 becasue I wanted the 12" Stainless Skillet. I have a complete Generation II set, plus the grill pan and press, the Executive 12" Skillet, the Double Griddle, and the Prof., Executive, and SS 8". So, I really don't need any other cookware. I had thought about purchasing an Executive Set in September and putting my Generation II set up for my son when he goes to college next year, but decided against it. I really only want the 12" Stainless Skillet to cook pork chops in and to be able to give comparisons to guests.

Do those of you who have the SS pieces like them? I have never been a big fan of SS, but it is used a lot on the Food Network.

I"m at 2799...I am not sure how I'll spend it. I'm not a fan of ss ( but i have the ss saute pan I earned this past july)...and i already have the 5 and 7 piece Exect Sets, and the 12 in skillet and lid..
hmm...my kitchen is only so big...

Who knows :)

Darn, I have 770! I really wanted the 12" Exec or the Grill Pan. I already have the 5 piece Exec Set and the 8" saute Exec and 8" SS. I have 2 more catty shows to close in Nov, but that's it! I don't see anymore points in my future! It sucks because I don't need anything I have enough points for! I hate to buy something to get more points.

Just got my Exec 12in skillet!!! Wooohooo!!! LOVE IT!!! Thanks PC!

I have 1590 PAR points as of yesterday. I have decided to order the 12" SS skillet and the lid for the 12" Executive Skillet. I still have one other show this month, but don't know if it will get closed...its on the 30th.

I just closed my last November show with cookware orders on it yesterday. I have 4228 in POR points. I have already ordered the SS 12" skillet...I think I am going to order another Exec 12" and lid...but not sure what else I'll be betting...

I've already redeemed 3000 points - I have 840 left right now.I have a show still open from Nov 6th - and it has cookware on it that will put me over the top to get my DBG!!!:cry: I was really hoping to have it for this weekend....why or why can't hosts close on time? All she needs to do is finalize her order(I have her wish list) and tell me how she wants to pay, and we would be done!

I earned 6591 points! I was very excited about that, never thought I would get that much. The first thing I purchased right away when I earned enough was the 7 peice set, never seen my husband tear open a box so fast. I also purchased the 12" stainless, 10" stainless, 8" stainless, 8" executive for myself and the 12" executive for my sister. I have 266 points left, hoping to earn enough to get her the lid! THANKS PAMPERED CHEF!

wadesgirl said:
I earned 6591 points! I was very excited about that, never thought I would get that much. The first thing I purchased right away when I earned enough was the 7 peice set, never seen my husband tear open a box so fast. I also purchased the 12" stainless, 10" stainless, 8" stainless, 8" executive for myself and the 12" executive for my sister. I have 266 points left, hoping to earn enough to get her the lid! THANKS PAMPERED CHEF!

Way to go Wade's girl!!

dannyzmom said:
Way to go Wade's girl!!

Thanks! I had never even used Pampered Chef cookware until now because all I owned was the 8" saute pan. I am LOVING the new cookware! I am just so excited about how much I earned and for FREE!

Pampered Chef has amazing rewards. People are often impressed when I point out that we don't even pay shipping on our free stuff.

I just spent the rest of my Panorama points. Well, 5 are leftover, and I think I'm getting 128 more that were turned in tonight. I already ordered my free 7-piece Executive cookware set and tonight I ordered the Grill Press and the 10" SS pan. I really wanted that. I would have ordered those earlier, but I was hoping for my last few hosts to buy more cookware. Oh well. Free is free and I'm happy. Can't wait to get them.

I am only getting the Exec. skillet and lid...

Wait, what am I saying???? Only??? That is still a lot of something! :)

I just spent the rest of mine too - I got the Double Burner Griddle. Earlier I had ordered the 7 piece executive set. I have 140 points left - not enough to redeem for anything - but I am thrilled with what I earned! Cannot wait to get my DBG!!! That is the one piece I really wanted - but thought I should get the 7 piece first and then that, just in case I didn't earn enough to get the 7 piece AFTER I got the DBG.

As soon as it comes, I am relegating my electric griddle to the camper!:D

Too bad we can't combine our points and share. One month on, one month off!:)
What are you doing still up Becky?

JAE said:
Too bad we can't combine our points and share. One month on, one month off!:)
What are you doing still up Becky?
Which reminds me - I am seasoning your bar pan for you very well - I'll get one of my own with the January special - and then you can reclaim yours!:DI've had a very busy day - PC and my new job at church - this is the first quiet moments I've had - but I'm headed to bed shortly.....did you get my email?

ChefBeckyD said:
Which reminds me - I am seasoning your bar pan for you very well - I'll get one of my own with the January special - and then you can reclaim yours!:DI've had a very busy day - PC and my new job at church - this is the first quiet moments I've had - but I'm headed to bed shortly.....did you get my email?
I replied to the e-mail. Thanks for the seasoning.

Thought I was done, but a guest ordered a $100+ skillet tonight, so I may have enough extra points to get a little something. :)

<h2>1. How does the Pan-O-Rama compare to other Pampered Chef cookware sets?</h2><p>The Pan-O-Rama is a great addition to our cookware line and offers unique features such as its versatile lid and larger cooking surface. It also pairs well with our Professional and Executive sets.</p><h2>2. Are there any specific pieces in the Pan-O-Rama that you recommend?</h2><p>I personally love the 12" skillet and the 12 QT stockpot. They are both great for cooking larger meals and have become customer favorites.</p><h2>3. Can I use my Pan-O-Rama on all types of stovetops?</h2><p>Yes, the Pan-O-Rama is designed to be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.</p><h2>4. Do you have any tips for using the Pan-O-Rama?</h2><p>For best results, preheat the pan on medium heat for a few minutes before adding any ingredients. Also, make sure to use utensils that won't scratch the surface, such as wooden or silicone utensils.</p><h2>5. How can I earn points towards a free Pan-O-Rama?</h2><p>You can earn points by attending conferences, hosting parties, and selling Pampered Chef products. You can also take advantage of our consultant promotions, like the one currently offering the Pan-O-Rama for free with 500 points.</p>

1. How does the Pan-O-Rama compare to other Pampered Chef cookware sets?

The Pan-O-Rama is a great addition to our cookware line and offers unique features such as its versatile lid and larger cooking surface. It also pairs well with our Professional and Executive sets.

2. Are there any specific pieces in the Pan-O-Rama that you recommend?

I personally love the 12" skillet and the 12 QT stockpot. They are both great for cooking larger meals and have become customer favorites.

3. Can I use my Pan-O-Rama on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Pan-O-Rama is designed to be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. Do you have any tips for using the Pan-O-Rama?

For best results, preheat the pan on medium heat for a few minutes before adding any ingredients. Also, make sure to use utensils that won't scratch the surface, such as wooden or silicone utensils.

5. How can I earn points towards a free Pan-O-Rama?

You can earn points by attending conferences, hosting parties, and selling Pampered Chef products. You can also take advantage of our consultant promotions, like the one currently offering the Pan-O-Rama for free with 500 points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • pchefinski
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • jenpottratz