• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Redeemed Some Pan-O-Rama Points!

In summary, Pan-O-Rama Points are rewards points that can be earned through purchases or promotions at Pampered Chef. They can be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases. To redeem your points, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Pan-O-Rama Rewards" tab. From there, you can browse the available rewards and choose which ones you would like to redeem your points for. To check your Pan-O-Rama Points balance, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Pan-O-Rama Rewards" tab. Your current points balance will be displayed at the top of the page. You can also view your points balance on your account dashboard. Yes, Pan-O-Rama Points expire one
jenpottratz
:D

After submitting some of my September shows, I had acquired over 6,000 points!!!! YAY! I just redeemed them this morning for the 7 & 5 piece Executive sets and the 12" Covered Stainless Steel Skillet!!

The great thing is I still have 8 shows and 12 catalog shows going on this month! Bring on the cookware!

Everyone in my area went nuts over the cookware promotion!

Good luck to all!

Jen

WAY TO GO!!!!!! I feel like I should sit at your feet and have you teach me everything that you know about PC cookware sales.

Wow that's awesome. Whats your secret??

I'm speechless (yeah right)...but WOW!!!!

how again do we see in ppp our panarama points to use them now?

It is all on CC. Click on the Consultant Incentives tab. Then "Redeem PanORama Points" will be at the bottom of the list of links!PS: That is great!!!

Last edited:

What are Pan-O-Rama Points and how do I redeem them?

Pan-O-Rama Points are rewards points that can be earned through purchases or promotions at Pampered Chef. They can be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases. To redeem your points, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Pan-O-Rama Rewards" tab. From there, you can browse the available rewards and choose which ones you would like to redeem your points for.

How do I know how many Pan-O-Rama Points I have?

To check your Pan-O-Rama Points balance, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Pan-O-Rama Rewards" tab. Your current points balance will be displayed at the top of the page. You can also view your points balance on your account dashboard.

Do Pan-O-Rama Points expire?

Yes, Pan-O-Rama Points expire one year from the date they are earned. You can check the expiration date of your points by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your points balance on the "Pan-O-Rama Rewards" tab. Be sure to redeem your points before they expire!

Can I use Pan-O-Rama Points on any product?

Pan-O-Rama Points can be used on most Pampered Chef products, with a few exceptions. Points cannot be used on host rewards, fundraising products, or purchases made through third-party websites. You can see which products are eligible for points redemption by browsing the rewards catalog on the "Pan-O-Rama Rewards" tab of your account.

What happens if I return a product that I used Pan-O-Rama Points to purchase?

If you return a product that was purchased with Pan-O-Rama Points, the points used for that purchase will be credited back to your account. However, if the points have expired, they will not be returned. If you used a combination of points and cash to purchase a product, the points will be refunded first, followed by the cash portion of the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefChris