• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jen's Unbelievable Success: $10K+ and 13,000 Points!

In summary, Jen had an amazing month and closed a lot of shows. She is on cloud nine and is excited for the next month.
jenpottratz
I can't believe it! I've never had sales this high. The great part is I still have 8 September shows to close that will count in October.

When I submitted all the shows I knew I'd be able to close I did my little report and I was just over the $10K mark!!!

On top of that - I have submitted over 13,000 cookware points!! Yay! I just love PC. Also - I just signed 2 in September and I have 2 hosts (1 for sure) that are going to sign in October. What a month!

Thanks to all of CS for all the great ideas and support. I don't post a ton, but I read all the time. Thanks everyone!

jen

GREAT GOOGGGLY MOOOOGLY!
Congratulations on such a spectacular month!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Jen! That's awesome!!!

How many show total in Sept did you do?

Great Job!!

wow! that is awesome!! great job!! wish i had the time to do shows like that!!

HOLY CROW girl!!!!

Wow! That is just amazing! I am so pumped for you!

WOW!!!!!!! I want to be just like you when I grow up!

Wow! That is AMAZING! Great job:D

My word!! Do your little strut...you've earned it!

Holy cow!!! That's awesome. Congrats on a great month!! I can't believe how many cookware points you have!! You've been selling that like crazy! Way to go.:) Can't wait to hear what all you pick!

WAHOOO!!!! Great job!! Please do tell how many shows you had in September.

GOOD GOLLY MISS JEN ... keep the momentum going girl!!!! Rack up those points for one of the incentive trips.

HOLY MOLY! You are one FIRE, for your total comm and your POR points! Congrats to you! Have fun picking out all of the cookware and your paycheck will be SWEET!

HUGE congrats!!! Proof positive on how spectacular this business can be!!!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy...you earned it!

leggy

CONGRATULATIONS!! you must be on cloud NINE!! You deserve to be for the next week!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! Please let us know what you choose for FREE!!!:D

Congrats... keep up the momentum!

Just thought I'd answer the big question - how many shows :) This is quite funny. I only held 3 cooking shows (all over $1000) and 1 wedding shower - but my catalog shows were TREMENDOUS because of the cookware special. I had probably around 18 catalog shows - 8 of which went huge! Those are the ones submitted to count for September. I've never had such a good response for catalog shows - but I just got on the phone and really promoted the cookware and new fall products. So I guess it paid off :)
I had 4 shows and 1 wedding shower today and this last week that will count for October technically.
Yes I'm on cloud nine! Thanks for all the congrats too - it's always nice to get a pat on the back :)

jen

jenpottratz said:
Just thought I'd answer the big question - how many shows :) This is quite funny. I only held 3 cooking shows (all over $1000) and 1 wedding shower - but my catalog shows were TREMENDOUS because of the cookware special. I had probably around 18 catalog shows - 8 of which went huge! Those are the ones submitted to count for September. I've never had such a good response for catalog shows - but I just got on the phone and really promoted the cookware and new fall products. So I guess it paid off :)
I had 4 shows and 1 wedding shower today and this last week that will count for October technically.
Yes I'm on cloud nine! Thanks for all the congrats too - it's always nice to get a pat on the back :)

jen

That's so awesome Jen - you deserve a HUGE pat on the back!
Can you give me some catalog show tips? I find that most of my catalog hosts fizzle out.

Wow! Great job!:thumbup: I will look for your name in consultant news!:)

Also a nice pay check!!:D

WOW!!!! And I was excited b/c I beat my "high score" this month with $4600! I would love to get over 10K! Great job!

Great job, Jen!!! My highest month was over $8,000 but I won't hit that for awhile yet. I have too much going on in my personal life. I have the will to do $10,000 but not the time:(
Better days ahead and yes...we will look for your name in the next KCN!!! Woohoo!!! Way to go!

You deserve like a marching band or something... certainly more than a pat on the back.. hopefully your director and cluster will celebrate with you! Way to go! Thanks for showing all of us just what some concentrated phone calling can do!

Great job Jen-What a paycheck you are going to have!

Ann R.

Great Job:thumbup: Just had my best month ever, but it was nowhere near that!! You ROCK!!!

You need to be posting MORE, so you can share all of your ideas with us!!!That's fabulous. Way to go!!

amy07 said:
GREAT GOOGGGLY MOOOOGLY!
Congratulations on such a spectacular month!:thumbup: :thumbup:

LOL!! "Maggie and the Ferocious Beast" fan, are we?? hehe

Way to go, Jen!!!
party0011.gif
party0011.gif
party0011.gif

You definitely need to share with us your secrets....pretty please!!!!

KimmyDarling said:
You need to be posting MORE, so you can share all of your ideas with us!!!

That's fabulous. Way to go!!
That's probably why she had such a fantastic month! We are out here gabbing away and she is kicking butt!

Awesome month....congratulations!

jenpottratz said:
I can't believe it! I've never had sales this high. The great part is I still have 8 September shows to close that will count in October.

When I submitted all the shows I knew I'd be able to close I did my little report and I was just over the $10K mark!!!

On top of that - I have submitted over 13,000 cookware points!! Yay! I just love PC. Also - I just signed 2 in September and I have 2 hosts (1 for sure) that are going to sign in October. What a month!

Thanks to all of Chef Success for all the great ideas and support. I don't post a ton, but I read all the time. Thanks everyone!

jen

SO do tell...what to attribute your success to? What are you doing that is working for you? Obviously many things as you are ON FIRE! :thumbup:

Wow! That's wonderful! Congratulations on a great month!

1. How did you achieve such high sales and points in one month?

Jen likely put in a lot of effort and dedication to her business, such as reaching out to potential hosts and customers, promoting her products, and providing excellent customer service. She may have also utilized effective sales and marketing strategies.

2. What is the significance of reaching the $10K mark in sales?

Reaching $10,000 in sales is a significant achievement for a business, as it shows a high level of success and growth. It also means that Jen's earnings and commission from those sales will be substantial.

3. How do the September shows that will count in October impact your overall success?

The September shows that will count in October will contribute to Jen's overall success and earnings for the month. It also shows that Jen is consistently making sales and booking future shows, which is essential for a successful business.

4. What are cookware points and how do they contribute to your success?

Cookware points are a reward program for consultants of the Pampered Chef company. They can be earned through sales and recruiting, and can be redeemed for various products. The more points Jen earns, the more rewards she can receive, which can boost her business and motivate her to continue working hard.

5. What do you attribute your success to?

Jen likely attributes her success to a combination of factors, such as her hard work, dedication, and effective use of sales and marketing strategies. She may also credit the support and ideas she receives from the CS community. Ultimately, her success is a result of her determination and passion for her business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenpottratz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
chefmeg
Replies
Views
Jules711