• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Make the Top 5 in Consultant News with a $10k Month in September?

In summary, "Sooooo Close!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe a customer close to reaching a sales goal or earning a special incentive. To obtain "Sooooo Close!!", consultants must meet a specific sales goal set by their team leader or during a company promotion. When "Sooooo Close!!" is reached, consultants may receive a special reward or incentive. Progress towards "Sooooo Close!!" can be tracked through the consultant dashboard or by checking in with the team leader. Even new consultants are eligible to earn "Sooooo Close!!" if they meet the designated sales goal.
jenpottratz
I was so excited having a $10k month in September (which I still am) and just peeked at the new consultant news to find out I was $30 under the number 5 spot. :cry: I'm still excited I was just hoping to be on the list. But of course everyone had a great September :)
I'll have to try again!

Jen

Wow! way to go!

Ann R

That's awesome you had such an amazing month!! Bet that paycheck was sweet!!!!

WOW!!!! Awesome job!

WOW ! ! ! That's AWESOME ! ! ! Congratulations!

Related to Did I Make the Top 5 in Consultant News with a $10k Month in September?

What is "Sooooo Close!!"?

"Sooooo Close!!" is a phrase commonly used among Pampered Chef consultants to describe a customer who is close to reaching a sales goal or earning a special incentive.

How can I get "Sooooo Close!!"?

To earn "Sooooo Close!!", you need to meet a specific sales goal set by your Pampered Chef team leader or during a company promotion. This goal may change depending on the time of year or current incentives.

What happens when I reach "Sooooo Close!!"?

When you reach "Sooooo Close!!", you may be eligible for a special incentive or reward from your Pampered Chef team leader or the company. This could include free products, discounts, or other perks.

How do I track my progress towards "Sooooo Close!!"?

You can track your progress towards "Sooooo Close!!" on your Pampered Chef consultant dashboard or by checking in with your team leader. They can provide updates on your sales and let you know how close you are to reaching the goal.

Can I still earn "Sooooo Close!!" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, as a new consultant, you are still eligible to earn "Sooooo Close!!" if you meet the designated sales goal. Your team leader can provide you with more information on the current goal and how you can achieve it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenpottratz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jenpottratz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies