• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Jenna Grant rank in the top 20 for sales last month?

In summary, "Way to Go Jenna Grant!!!" is a phrase used to congratulate and celebrate the accomplishments of Jenna Grant, a successful Pampered Chef consultant. She achieved a high level of success in her business, gaining attention and recognition from her peers and the company. To congratulate her, you can send a message or comment on her social media, attend her events, or purchase products from her business. You can also learn from Jenna's success by following her example, attending her training sessions, and seeking her advice.
rennea
Gold Member
Just noticed in the consultant news that Jenna was in the top 20 for sales in June.

Way to go Jenna, girl you rock:thumbup:

Awesome! Congrats on the big month :)

AWWW thanks - i haven't checked it out yet - but thank you - i feel SO special :) xoxo

(I can't get anything new to load from the website yet)

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!
On CC the first link you should see is August CN & inserts available now.That is pretty much torture, not being able to see the new info!Why is your mood "crappy" BTW???

Congrats on the awesome sales!

is this only in the CDN CN???

If so, do share how fantastic thise sales were Jenna! CONGRATS!

Congratulations!

Awesome! Congrats on the big month:):sing:

1. What is "Way to Go Jenna Grant!!!"?

"Way to Go Jenna Grant!!!" is a phrase used to congratulate and celebrate the accomplishments of Jenna Grant, a successful Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What did Jenna Grant achieve?

Jenna Grant achieved a high level of success in her Pampered Chef business, likely reaching a milestone or accomplishing a difficult goal.

3. Why is everyone talking about Jenna Grant?

Jenna Grant's achievements and success in Pampered Chef have gained attention and recognition from her peers and the company.

4. How can I congratulate Jenna Grant?

You can congratulate Jenna Grant by sending her a message or commenting on her social media posts. You can also show your support by attending her events or purchasing products from her Pampered Chef business.

5. Can I learn from Jenna Grant's success in Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can learn from Jenna Grant's success by following her example, attending her training sessions or events, and asking for advice or tips on how to grow your own Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • kdangel518
  • General Chat
Replies