• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Make It to #7 on the Top Sales List?!

In summary, Lacy's executive director recognized her in the newsletter and her sales for January were $4084.83.
lacychef
So, yesterday I received a newsletter from my executive director....and I was SHOCKED to find that I was #7 in her top ten for sales for Jan:eek: I'm in her third line & don't think I"ve ever been in her top. So excited, just had to share with ya'll!! What made me feel even better was; when I picked it up to read it, I noticed the sticker was torn already (the one sealing the paper), so I could tell someone had already opened it. I asked dh if he did, he was like "yeah, I knew your name would be in there, so I had to look!" I was touched that he cared to look:)

:) :) :) Congrats 2 u Lacy!!!! :) :) :)

lacychef said:
So, yesterday I received a newsletter from my executive director....and I was SHOCKED to find that I was #7 in her top ten for sales for Jan:eek: I'm in her third line & don't think I"ve ever been in her top. So excited, just had to share with ya'll!! What made me feel even better was; when I picked it up to read it, I noticed the sticker was torn already (the one sealing the paper), so I could tell someone had already opened it. I asked dh if he did, he was like "yeah, I knew your name would be in there, so I had to look!" I was touched that he cared to look:)

OMG!!! That is sooooooooooo GREAT!!...I knew you werent here as much as usual......;) ;) ;) ...CONGRATS, you EARNED IT!!!:D :D :D

Yeah for you! :D

Thanks gals! I'm not one to brag or draw attention to myself often, but I was just really excited:)

Congrats Lacy!

Way to go!

That's awesome Lacy!!! WAY TO GO!! It would be nice to get updates from our executive director (dont' even know who it is for sure). We dont even get newsletters from our director..but she lets us know at our monthly meetings how our sales were.

Great job! It's always exciting to get recognized in the "big pond"!

My director (a senior trying for executive) e-mails the cluster at least once a day... some days I wish she would just stay off the computer and leave us alone!!

That's awesome Lacy! Congrats!!!:D

That's fabulous Lacy!!
I got one from my NED this week, too - it was so cool to be recognized by her and to see my name listed among all her heavy hitters!

Way to go, Lacy!

That is awsome I also think that it is cute what your DH did

Way to go, Lacy!!! Keep up the great work.:D

Great Job Lacy!!!

Way to go Lacy!

Ann

gilliandanielle said:
My director (a senior trying for executive) e-mails the cluster at least once a day... some days I wish she would just stay off the computer and leave us alone!!

What all does she email you?!?!?

Thanks again everyone; I appreciate it:)

Hey, Lacy, I'm doin' the happy dance for ya!

THanks Rae:D

Okay I was reading to see if anyone else asked...what were your sales in January?!

Congrats, girl!! London...DC...here you come!!

That is wonderful Lacy!!!!!!! It's so nice to be acknowledged and extra nice to see that your DH was so excited that he had to look before you to see it in print!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!

Most definately an outstanding job!!

Great job Lacy! Enjoy your name in print!

Hey Lacy, it's not any fun if we can't toot our horns for the big stuff. Congrats!!!

Chef Kearns said:
Okay I was reading to see if anyone else asked...what were your sales in January?!

Congrats, girl!! London...DC...here you come!!

OH, thanks for asking; I guess I didn't post! My sales were $4084.83:) Now if I can keep doing that every month; that paycheck was NICE!!

Related to Did I Make It to #7 on the Top Sales List?!

1. What is "Ok, Gotta Toot My Own Horn!"?

"Ok, Gotta Toot My Own Horn!" is a fun and interactive cooking class offered by Pampered Chef. It focuses on showcasing your cooking skills and building confidence in the kitchen.

2. Who can attend "Ok, Gotta Toot My Own Horn!"?

Anyone can attend "Ok, Gotta Toot My Own Horn!" classes, whether you are a seasoned chef or a beginner in the kitchen. It's open to everyone who wants to have a fun and educational cooking experience.

3. What can I expect from "Ok, Gotta Toot My Own Horn!"?

During the class, you can expect to learn new cooking techniques, try out delicious recipes, and interact with other participants. It's a great opportunity to improve your cooking skills and have a fun time doing it.

4. How long is the "Ok, Gotta Toot My Own Horn!" class?

The class typically lasts 1-2 hours, depending on the recipes being prepared. It's a perfect activity for a girls' night out or a fun date night with your significant other.

5. How can I sign up for "Ok, Gotta Toot My Own Horn!"?

You can sign up for "Ok, Gotta Toot My Own Horn!" classes through a Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. You can also host your own class and earn rewards for free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amy07
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
baychef