• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Have to Make $150 in Sales Every Month?

In summary, the minimum sales requirement for consultants at Pampered Chef is $150 per month. If a consultant does not meet this requirement, they will be considered inactive for that month and will not be eligible for commission or bonuses. The $150 sales requirement must be met every month in order to maintain active status and ensure consistent growth of the business. However, in certain circumstances, such as illness or personal emergency, Pampered Chef may make exceptions to this requirement. Meeting the $150 sales requirement every month has benefits such as maintaining active status, earning commission and bonuses, and qualifying for special incentives and rewards.
TJMagoo
I don't know if I am posting in the correct forum - if I didn't, I apologize.

Do you have to submit $150 in sales every month to stay active or is it every other month?

The lady who recruited me told it was every other month but everything I am reading says every month?

Things are different then they were years ago. Now each month you are considered active or not. If you submit $150 in sales, you're considered active for that month. If you don't, you're considered inactive. But nothing bad happens to you if you are inactive for one month. After 2 months of inactivity, that's when you lose your career sales, but you are still considered a consultant. After 6 consecutive months of inactivity, that's when you lose your status as a consultant and if you want to submit shows again, you'd have to buy a new kit.Hope that helps! :)

Yeah it does. Thanks a lot.

Yeah, I have had a month of inactivity here and there (it happens) but NEVER lost career sales. I had $19 in orders last month (2 parties fell through) but have 2 shows going in this weekend.

Hi there! It's great to see you posting in our forum. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I'm happy to help clarify the sales requirements for staying active. It is actually $150 in sales every month, not every other month. This is to ensure that our consultants are consistently working towards their goals and staying engaged with their business. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to your recruiter or our support team for more information. Happy selling!

Related to Do I Have to Make $150 in Sales Every Month?

What is the minimum sales requirement for consultants?

The minimum sales requirement for consultants at Pampered Chef is $150 per month. This helps to ensure that consultants are actively promoting and selling products.

What happens if I don't meet the $150 sales requirement?

If a consultant does not meet the $150 sales requirement, they will be considered inactive for that month. This means they will not be eligible for any commission or bonuses.

Do I have to make $150 in sales every single month?

Yes, the $150 sales requirement must be met every month in order to maintain active status as a consultant. This ensures that consultants are consistently working to grow their business.

Are there any exceptions to the $150 sales requirement?

In certain circumstances, such as illness or personal emergency, Pampered Chef may make exceptions to the $150 sales requirement. Consultants can reach out to their upline or the corporate office for more information.

What are the benefits of meeting the $150 sales requirement every month?

Meeting the $150 sales requirement every month not only maintains your active status as a consultant, but it also allows you to earn commission and bonuses, as well as qualify for special incentives and rewards from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
Replies