• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Stay Active: Clarifying Sales Requirements to Maintain Status

In summary, Jodi is struggling to stay active in her business and needs to submit $200 in sales every two months in order to stay active. If she doesn't have this amount of sales by May, she will lose her active status.
itsjustCarla
To stay active, we have to submit $200 in sales every 2 months....I know this. I have a question tho, maybe someone can clarify:

I had over $200 in sales in January, less than $50 in February and only $194 in March....does this mean I only need a minimum $7 order in April to stay active?? Maybe I should call HO to verify?? If so, who do I call?

I know these numbers sound pathetic, but we are strugging with some serious medical issues with my daughter and I'm trying to keep my head above water and stay active as long as possible. My business has been put on the back burner and is slowly dying, but I'm not ready to give up yet.

thank you.:chef:

Yes, you only need a $7 order for April. Then you'll need that plus the difference to make $200 for May i.e. $7 in April makes $201 for March and April. $7 in April plus $195 in May would make $202 for April/May. So submit a small order and you're fine until May. Good luck with your daughter and God Bless.

Jodi's right. I'd suggest getting some friends to do Help Whip Cancer catalog shows for May. That way you can stay home with your daughter, contribute to HWC, and make your sales :)

I've got a really crazy May so I've really been pushing catalog shows and will only do a couple actual cooking shows. Ah....the beauty of being your own boss :love:

Ok I think you had better call HO because I think you would need to submit $200 this month since you did not last month or the month before. Probably could use some clearification since you don't want to go inactive.

There is no such thing as a "Quick Question" on this board.I predict this thread will be about 4 pages long (with several hijacks) before the Cheffers get done with pontificating about this topic.

ShanaSmith said:
Ok I think you had better call HO because I think you would need to submit $200 this month since you did not last month or the month before. Probably could use some clearification since you don't want to go inactive.
This is not true. It is a rolling 2 months so you could do $100 a month every month forever and be fine. So If you only had $7 in April then May you would need $193.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
There is no such thing as a "Quick Question" on this board.

I predict this thread will be about 4 pages long (with several hijacks) before the Cheffers get done with pontificating about this topic.

LOL. I should've known better, eh??
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Yep. $200 every two "rolling" months. Jan-Feb, Feb-Mar, Mar-April, etc. Your original question....you are correct in what you said about your sales!

Don't forget, you can take a sales waiver if need be so you don't lose your career sales!

Hey KG.....your predictions aren't coming true.........LOL

1. What counts towards meeting the sales requirements for maintaining active status?

The sales requirements for maintaining active status at Pampered Chef include personal sales, party sales, and team sales. These can include sales made through in-person parties, virtual parties, and online orders.

2. How often do I need to meet the sales requirements to maintain my active status?

The sales requirements must be met every three months to maintain active status. This means that you must meet the requirements in each quarter (January-March, April-June, July-September, and October-December) in order to remain active.

3. Can I make up sales from a previous quarter to meet the requirements?

No, sales from a previous quarter cannot be carried over to meet the requirements for the current quarter. Each quarter stands alone and has its own sales requirements that must be met in order to maintain active status.

4. Are there any exceptions or extensions for meeting the sales requirements?

In certain circumstances, Pampered Chef may grant a one-time exception or extension for meeting the sales requirements. This is typically only granted for extenuating circumstances such as illness or family emergencies. However, it is ultimately up to Pampered Chef's discretion.

5. What happens if I do not meet the sales requirements for maintaining active status?

If you do not meet the sales requirements for maintaining active status, your status will change to inactive. This means that you will no longer be eligible for certain benefits and rewards, such as commission on sales and discounts on products. However, you can still continue to sell Pampered Chef products and work towards regaining active status in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • MandyH
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MandyH
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies