• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you checked out our Stoneware Sale yet?

In summary, the conversation is about a person sharing with others the idea of reaching out to their previous customers who have purchased stoneware in the past six months to inform them about a sale and also mention any discontinued items and upcoming events. They also discuss the slow start to the new year and the importance of reaching out to customers through email or phone calls.
lisacb77
I had to share with people that understand :)

I have 40 customers/hosts that purchased stoneware in the past 6 mos! I'm thinking they each merit a quick email/call/note to let them know about the sale, especially if they missed it in my enewsletter (I do a really brief format now, 2-3 paragraphs with web embedded links). You know, like a "you bought it in the past, just wanted to let you know b/c it's only on sale once or twice a year??" Maybe also point out the discontinuing items and my open house.

Surely with this and my cousin's registry (yay mom for ordering $90 today!), I should find the other $80 to stay active this month, even if the only cooking show I have falls through, none of my catalog leads come through and my open house tanks. LOL! I know there's a lot of month to go, but I'll get busy again when I go back to work next week so I really need to just get enough to get by this month and start focusing on March, where I already have 1 cooking and 2 catty shows!

Thanks for listening!

Good luck! I have had a REALLY slow new year. Only 1 show in January and 3 shows in Feb. Not really complaining though since I wanted to reign in my business. I would think you would have NO problem getting that $80 with all that going on.

Lisa, I would definetely call them all! I mentioned the special to someone the other day and she decided to host b/c of it. You just never know!! If you do not have time to call them all and have their email stored then send them an email! I got two orders that way. And do not forgot to mention this will be the last month to order the retiring items!

What is "Wow! 40 Stoneware Customers"?

"Wow! 40 Stoneware Customers" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a 40% discount on select stoneware products when they purchase a total of 40 or more stoneware items. This promotion is designed to help customers build their collection of high-quality, durable stoneware at a discounted price.

Which stoneware products are eligible for the 40% discount?

Only select stoneware products are eligible for the 40% discount in the "Wow! 40 Stoneware Customers" promotion. These products are marked with a "40" icon in our catalog and on our website. Eligible products may vary from time to time, so be sure to check our current promotions for a full list of eligible items.

Do I need to purchase all 40 stoneware items at once to receive the discount?

No, you do not need to purchase all 40 stoneware items at once to receive the discount. You can purchase them in multiple transactions as long as they are within the promotional period. However, please note that the discount will only apply to eligible stoneware items and the total number of stoneware items purchased during the promotional period.

Can I combine the "Wow! 40 Stoneware Customers" promotion with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Wow! 40 Stoneware Customers" promotion cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, if you are a host or a consultant, you can use your host or consultant discount on top of the 40% discount for even more savings.

How long is the "Wow! 40 Stoneware Customers" promotion valid?

The "Wow! 40 Stoneware Customers" promotion is valid for a limited time only. Please check our current promotions for the exact dates of the promotion. Once the promotional period ends, the discount will no longer apply to stoneware purchases and the products will return to their original price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies