• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unstoppable! How I Got 2 Shows Out of Nothing!

In summary, Tasha has two shows coming up and has gotten orders from past customers as well. The Stainless Steel Saute Pan is another must-have addition to her kitchen.
tlennhoff
It looked like I was going to go inactive this month as my 2 scheduled shows fell through. I made a few phone calls and sent an email out to all past customers and my friends and family. I've also mentioned PC to anyone that has visited/stopped by the house while sharing a PC recipe with them.

I have ended up with 2 shows out of this sale. One of my best customers put together a quick office show and could not believe how many freebies she is getting. I've finally gotten her to see the benefit of the shows being in her name instead of tacking them onto whatever I have going or placing individual orders. She can't believe all the goodies she is going to get over the next several months as she expects to do a show every other month and book off of herself. Wait until I send her the flyer for the cookware deals.

And I got enough other orders to do a show and get freebies myself. I'm pretty excited.

That's great, Tasha! Doesn't that help you breathe easier?

thats awesome tasha ... what did your email say? i would like to do that also. OH and you got your 2 shows in for july!! Congrats!

Here is what I sent mid-month to my list of about 50 people.

Hi all, its been a few months since I last contacted anyone. I'm in danger of going inactive and need to get $200 in sales by the 30th of July. If you were thinking of purchasing any pampered chef products this summer now is a great time to support me and get some great products. They have a number of cool new products that were introduced this year including an herb keeper, a salad spinner, and bamboo salad tongs. If you want to place an order simply click on /website (I actually do a tinyurl so they go directly to the show).

Hope everyone is having a great summer. I'll be in MA the first week in August, the 6th-9th so if anyone would like to do a cooking show let me know so we can schedule it and pick a great summertime recipe.

It was a great feeling to know I'm staying active. My recruiter needs her consultants to stay active as she has a very small group and if we are not all active she'll lose her directorship so I get stressed when I feel I'm letting her down. No she does absolutely nothing to make me feel that way, its just thanks to this forum I understand what losing her directorship means.

Great News!! Great thingking on getting those orders!!

Congrats!!!! I know that's a big weight off your shoulders!!

I hear ya on the activity, I was gonna be going inactive by the end of the month as well... I quickly got a few catalogs out to previous guests and hosts and got a show in that helped me stay active!!

WAY TO GO...Tasha!!!!:D

tlennhoff said:
It looked like I was going to go inactive this month as my 2 scheduled shows fell through. I made a few phone calls and sent an email out to all past customers and my friends and family. I've also mentioned PC to anyone that has visited/stopped by the house while sharing a PC recipe with them.

I have ended up with 2 shows out of this sale. One of my best customers put together a quick office show and could not believe how many freebies she is getting. I've finally gotten her to see the benefit of the shows being in her name instead of tacking them onto whatever I have going or placing individual orders. She can't believe all the goodies she is going to get over the next several months as she expects to do a show every other month and book off of herself. Wait until I send her the flyer for the cookware deals.

And I got enough other orders to do a show and get freebies myself. I'm pretty excited.

Yea Tasha! And because you were able to work and make it into 2 shows - you also earned the Stainless Steel Saute Pan......and I KNOW in your kitchen, another Saute Pan is a happy thing! You are always so willing to celebrate with others - it feels good to celebrate your success too!!!:D

Also with the SS Saute Pan you will be able to make homemade Blintz (like you dont already;) ) I used to love watching them make them in Wolfs Deli....:D

LOL, I really am looking forward to the new stainless piece it was on my must have and for sure I'll be making blintzes. It will go into the pareve part of my kitchen (yeah I have meat, dairy, and parve/veggie in my kosher kitchen). I'm hoping come September to get the 12" family skillets as a host which I'm drooling over.

Thanks for all the congrats. I called my director and was disappointed she was not home and then I posted here and had several good wishes before she could call me back. She was great and laughing as I told her "well I couldn't reach you so I've told my virtual cluster."

what are blintzes?

:eek: Only the YUMMIEST cheese filled crepes EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D ;)

Actually my favorite blintzes are a meat blintze - made with hamburger and tomato sauce and spices.

Blintzes are like crepes. Jews call them blintzed, frenchmen call them crepes, they are thin "pancakes" that you put stuff into and roll up.

Way to go, Tasha!

What is "Unstoppable! How I Got 2 Shows Out of Nothing!" about?

"Unstoppable! How I Got 2 Shows Out of Nothing!" is a book written by a successful Pampered chef consultant, sharing her tips and strategies for booking shows and growing her business.

Who is the author of "Unstoppable! How I Got 2 Shows Out of Nothing!"?

The author of "Unstoppable! How I Got 2 Shows Out of Nothing!" is a Pampered chef consultant and leader with years of experience in the business.

What can I expect to learn from "Unstoppable! How I Got 2 Shows Out of Nothing!"?

"Unstoppable! How I Got 2 Shows Out of Nothing!" provides valuable insights and practical advice on how to book shows and build a successful Pampered chef business. It also shares personal stories and experiences from the author's journey.

Is "Unstoppable! How I Got 2 Shows Out of Nothing!" suitable for both new and experienced Pampered chef consultants?

Yes, "Unstoppable! How I Got 2 Shows Out of Nothing!" is suitable for both new and experienced Pampered chef consultants. It offers helpful tips and strategies for anyone looking to grow their business and book more shows.

Where can I purchase "Unstoppable! How I Got 2 Shows Out of Nothing!"?

"Unstoppable! How I Got 2 Shows Out of Nothing!" is available for purchase on the Pampered chef website or through the author's personal website. It may also be available at select Pampered chef events and conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jen1409