• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitting Orders for 2 Shows Closing Friday: How To?

In summary, the person would add the orders to the show and either charge the customers direct shipping or have the orders shipped to them.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
So, if i have 2 orders for people, and I have 2 shows (catalog) closing this Friday..would you just submit these orders Monday morning, as just outside orders, or would you ask the person if they minded you submitted it w/ the show..

Depends.

If it will bump your catty show up to the next level and help her out I would do it! (She will be happy too!) If you do add it, you can do one of two things: still charge them direct shipping and put it onto the catty show like that so your catty host wouldn't be bothered at all...or, add it onto the catty show and you can run over there and pick up the products when they come in. No matter what...don't make your catty host "work" any harder.

I hope that made sense! Reading it back to myself now, it sounds confusing!

I'd do the same. I usually always try and add individual orders to a show I have closing. The host will be pleasantly surprised and thankful.

And, once, I had another nurse from my husband's work give me an individual order for over $200, so I turned it into a catty show and made her the host. She was very appreciative, since it lowered her total quite a bit.

As for the shipping, I don't really have that problem, since each customer has to have her items individually shipped here.

I never charge full shipping unless someone wants something right away and I have no shows going in. If I'm adding one little thing, I just make sure it's OK with the host. If I have a few orders, I'll add it and just have the show shipped to me. Less work for the host and my guests only have to pay $5 shipping - everyone is happy!

Another thing that I'll do sometimes is add the extra order to the host's show that's already going in and only charge the $4.00 shipping. But I do it as a direct ship and pay the difference. We live in a rural enough area that driving to pick up the product at the host's house and delivering it to the guest could easily cost me more than the 2 or 3 dollars that I pay in extra direct ship charges.

We have to direct shipping, since I'm on an overseas military installation.

We're not allowed to "receive goods for other people" in our boxes. So, if guests ship to their hosts or to me, we can get in big trouble...

If my customers were allowed to only have $4 shipping, they'd be SOOOOOO happy!!

Ok thanks everyone..

The catalog show is being done by a friend who lives in GA...And the persons placing the orders are here, where I live in TN..so regardless, of whether I added it to the catty show or sent in as orders, they were paying the direct shipping either way.

Thanks you guys!

1. How do I submit orders for two shows closing on Friday?

To submit your orders for two shows closing on Friday, you will need to first log in to your Pampered Chef account. Then, go to the "Orders" tab and click on "Submit Orders." From there, you can select the two shows that are closing on Friday and add the products that were ordered by your customers.

2. Can I submit orders for two shows at the same time?

Yes, you can submit orders for two shows at the same time. When you are on the "Submit Orders" page, you will see a drop-down menu where you can select the show you want to submit orders for. Simply select the first show, add the orders, and then select the second show to add those orders.

3. What if I need to make changes to my orders after submitting them?

If you need to make changes to your orders after submitting them, you can do so by going to the "Orders" tab and clicking on "Edit Submitted Orders." From there, you can make any necessary changes to the orders before the show closes on Friday.

4. Can I submit orders for shows that are closing on different days?

Yes, you can submit orders for shows that are closing on different days. The "Submit Orders" page allows you to select multiple shows at once, regardless of their closing dates. Just make sure to submit the orders for each show before its designated closing date.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting orders for two shows closing on Friday?

Yes, there is a deadline for submitting orders for two shows closing on Friday. The deadline is usually 9:00 PM CST on the Friday that the shows are closing. However, it is always best to check with your team leader or the show host for any specific deadlines or extensions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies