• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Need to Mail in Triplicate Forms for My First Show on Pampered Partner?

In summary, closing your first show on Pampered Chef involves collecting necessary information from your host, entering orders on the "Orders" tab, and submitting them. Unfortunately, orders cannot be added or edited after closing a show. To track the success of the show, check sales reports under the "Reports" tab. Closing a show has benefits such as earning commission and establishing a customer base. There is a deadline of 10 days after the show date to close the show and submit orders.
pampchef.angel
So, I am getting ready to close my first show...if I submit the order on Pampered Partner, do I have to mail in the triplicate forms also?

NO NO NO, no need for that in this wonderful world of computers!

Congratulations on your first show!

Tammy

Unless you did not give them their receipts. You would use the computer sales receipt and print right from P3. I use those for outside order's and my host order.

I thought she meant mail them to HO???
I could be wrong.

TammyStar said:
I thought she meant mail them to HO???
I could be wrong.

You might be right. LOL:D

Just ignore me today!!!

Yeah, that's what I meant LOL sorry for not being clear, but thanks for all the advice!!!

1. How do I close my first show on Pampered Chef?

Closing your first show on Pampered Chef is easy and can be done in a few simple steps. First, make sure that you have all the necessary information from your host, such as their name, contact information, and the orders they collected. Then, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Orders" tab. From there, click on the "Enter Show Orders" button and enter the host's information and orders. Once you have entered all the orders, click on the "Submit" button to close the show.

2. Can I add or edit orders after closing my first show?

Unfortunately, once you have closed your first show on Pampered Chef, you will not be able to add or edit any orders. It is important to double-check all orders before submitting them to avoid any mistakes.

3. How do I know if my first show on Pampered Chef was successful?

You can track the success of your first show on Pampered Chef by checking your sales reports. Log into your account and click on the "Reports" tab, then select "Sales" from the dropdown menu. Here, you will be able to see the total sales from your first show and how many guests attended.

4. What are the benefits of closing my first show on Pampered Chef?

Closing your first show on Pampered Chef not only helps you to track your sales and progress, but it also allows you to earn commission and rewards for your hard work. It also helps to build your business and establish a customer base for future shows.

5. Is there a deadline for closing my first show on Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a deadline for closing your first show on Pampered Chef. Typically, you have 10 days after the show date to close the show and submit all orders. It is important to communicate this deadline to your host and ensure that all orders are entered before the deadline to avoid any delays or issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyO
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jenn'sKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies