• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Pampered Partner Sales Receipts: How-To Guide

In summary, to access your Pampered Partner sales receipts, log into your account on the Pampered Chef website, go to the "My Business" tab, and click on "Orders." From there, you can view and print your recent orders by clicking on the receipt icon. You can also print multiple sales receipts at once by selecting the orders you want to print and clicking on the "Print Receipts" button. To customize the layout of your receipts, go to the "Print Settings" option under the gear icon in the top right corner. Additionally, you can email your sales receipts to customers and access them through the Pampered Chef mobile app or the Sales Summary report on the website.
pampered_chef_swva
So just curious - I somehow ended up with a package of Pampered Partner Sales receipts...do they work with PP3...? and if so...how do you print them -? Is there a program you use...or do you just type up and order and print out thru word?

I believe Pampered Chef sent you those with your bonus kit (the one that's $36) so that's probably where you got them.

Just place them in your printer and select "print receipts" from a show on your P3. You can use those instead of writing the receipts out. I use them for outside orders and host orders on shows and for my catalog shows.

You print them through P3. When you have a show pulled up that you've submitted, there's a choice for "Print Receipts" and P3 basically pulls the info through to a PDF that prints things nicely on the receipts you have (which contain the 'official' receipt info on the back. I use the printed receipts cuz they're much nicer than the write ins as a receipt to keep and it gives me one more point of contact after the show.

1. How do I access my Pampered Partner sales receipts?

To access your Pampered Partner sales receipts, log into your account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, go to the "My Business" tab and click on "Orders." From there, you will see a list of your recent orders and can click on the receipt icon to view and print your sales receipts.

2. Can I print multiple sales receipts at once?

Yes, you can print multiple sales receipts at once by selecting the orders you want to print and clicking on the "Print Receipts" button at the bottom of the page. This will generate a PDF file with all of the selected receipts for you to print.

3. How do I customize the layout of my sales receipts?

To customize the layout of your sales receipts, go to the "My Business" tab and click on "Orders." Then, click on the gear icon in the top right corner and select "Print Settings." Here, you can choose the information you want to include on your receipts and adjust the layout as needed.

4. Can I email my sales receipts to customers?

Yes, you can email your sales receipts to customers by clicking on the envelope icon next to the receipt you want to send. This will open a new email with the receipt attached as a PDF file. You can also choose to email multiple receipts at once by selecting the orders and clicking on the "Email Receipts" button at the bottom of the page.

5. Are there any other ways to access my sales receipts?

Yes, you can also access your sales receipts through the Pampered Chef mobile app. Simply log in to your account and go to the "Orders" section to view and download your receipts. You can also access your receipts through the Sales Summary report on the website, which will show a summary of your sales and allow you to download individual receipts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Pchef Jen