• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering from Outlet: Discounts & Ordering Process Explained | Pampered Partner

In summary, customers can order outlet items through the PC website with an additional discount and a flat shipping rate of $4. However, these orders do not count towards monthly totals and cannot be submitted through pampered partner. If customers order outlet items through a consultant's PWS, they will pay direct shipping charges based on the total cost of their order.
pmpdRRT
Do we get our discount on the outlet products and how do we order them? Do we put them in pampered partner? Thank you!!!

I ordered mine right from the PC website...you follow it as if you are going to order sample packages.

chefheidi2003 said:
I ordered mine right from the PC website...you follow it as if you are going to order sample packages.
Right. The price on CC is reduced from the price customers pay on our PWS. We get an additional discount AND we only pay $4 shipping! Customers can order things from the catalog along with their outlet order but they have to pay direct shipping charges and the order cannot be put on a show. It cannot be submitted through PP or P3.

Do orders from the outlet that we put through on CC with our discount count toward our monthly totals? I'm guessing not but I am wondering.

Thank you. It was very easy and I did not realize that outlet orders could be placed throgh cc. I would assume that these orders do not count toward our monthly totals.

No. Orders placed through CC at the more discounted prices do not count toward our monthly totals. Only outlet orders placed through our PWS count.

If someone ordered outlet items through my PWS, what would they pay for S&H?

Outlet Orders on PWS
SnowChef said:
If someone ordered outlet items through my PWS, what would they pay for S&H?
Customers will pay direct shipping rates when placing an individual order through your website, which is what they are doing if ordering Outlet items (and yes, they can still include current items in their shopping). Direct charge rates are as follows:
<$19.99 - $6.00
$20 to $29.99 - $6.75
to $39.99 - $7.75
to $49.99 - $9.00
to $64.99 - $10.25
to $129.99 - $14.00
$130+ - 11% of product total

HTH,
Rita

1. What is the discount offered on outlet items?

The discount offered on outlet items varies, but it is typically between 20-50% off the original retail price. However, the actual discount may vary depending on the specific item.

2. How do I order from the outlet section?

To order from the outlet section, simply log in to your Pampered Partner account and click on the "Outlet" tab. From there, you can browse and add items to your cart, just like you would for regular products.

3. Can I use discounts or promotions on outlet items?

No, discounts or promotions cannot be applied to outlet items. The outlet prices are already discounted, so additional discounts cannot be applied.

4. Are outlet items returnable?

Outlet items are considered final sale and are not eligible for returns. However, if an item is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I host a party and earn host rewards with outlet items?

No, outlet items are not eligible for host rewards. Only regular-priced items count towards party sales and earning host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • ChefErin