• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do We Order New Products at Half Price?

In summary, to find new products on the website, click on the "New Products" tab. You can also order new products from the catalog by filling out an order form or calling the customer service hotline. New products are available for purchase at parties, through consultants, or by hosting a party yourself. Pre-orders are not offered, but you can sign up for the email newsletter for release notifications. New products are typically released within a few weeks, but specific dates can be checked on the website or with customer service.
ChefMary412
How do we go about ordering new products? We get 1/2 price right? When does that go until? Do we put the item numbers from the catts in or a special one?

sorry... I am a dope. I already asked this question.

Hi there! Ordering new products can vary depending on the company or website you are ordering from. Typically, if there is a 1/2 price promotion, it will be clearly stated on the website or in the catalog. The promotion may also have an expiration date, so be sure to check that as well. As for item numbers, you can usually use the ones listed in the catalog or on the website. If there is a special code or number required for the promotion, it should also be listed. If you have any trouble or need further assistance, you can always reach out to customer service for help. Happy shopping!

Related to How Do We Order New Products at Half Price?

1. How do I find new products on your website?

To find new products on our website, simply click on the "New Products" tab located at the top of our homepage. This will bring you to a page featuring all of our latest and most popular items.

2. Can I order new products from a catalog?

Yes, you can order new products from our catalog by filling out the order form and mailing it in. You can also call our customer service hotline to place your order over the phone.

3. Are new products available for purchase at parties?

Yes, new products are available for purchase at parties. Our consultants will have the latest products on hand for you to see and order. You can also place an order through the consultant's website or by hosting a party yourself.

4. Can I pre-order new products before they are released?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for new products. However, you can sign up for our email newsletter to be notified when new products are released and available for purchase.

5. How long does it take for new products to become available for purchase?

The availability of new products varies, but typically new products are released and available for purchase within a few weeks. You can check our website or contact our customer service team for specific release dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • cookin to the top