• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order New Products as Personal Order Question

In summary, the host can order new products as a personal order NOW in February, but they will have to wait until March to get them.
kam
Staff member
Can we order new products as a personal order NOW in February? Or do we have to wait until March?

I am having a really hard time with how the sample packages are put together this season (with all the SA, BBQ brush & herb keeper thrown in the packages).

I just can't justify getting the packages.

So, I am thinking I would like to order the remaining products I want as a personal order - but would like to order now before shipping (may or may not) goes up. And, yes, I am speculating that shipping will go up since HO has been clear as mud on this subject.

We can order the Samples. While the new products ARE listed in P3, they aren't available until March.

If you wait till April...and you are active you can order them on kit enhancement at 40 percent off. Not the best deal available for us, but its better than the personal order discount and you only have to get what you want. I ordered the open stock pieces and will wait till April to get the rest.

I ordered a sample package and wish I had just waited and bought what I really wanted in April.Now I've got stuff I don't really want and will never use in my own kitchen. I guess some 2012 hosts might get some nice surprises from me this year.

katem51 said:
I ordered a sample package and wish I had just waited and bought what I really wanted in April.

Now I've got stuff I don't really want and will never use in my own kitchen. I guess some 2012 hosts might get some nice surprises from me this year.

Thats actually a really good idea.

You have to be active 3 months in a row to do kit enhancement.I am planning to get them as free product when I have my own show in March or April.

1. Can I order new products as a personal order?

Yes, as a consultant for Pampered Chef, you have the option to place personal orders for new products. This allows you to try out the products for yourself and see how they work before recommending them to your customers.

2. How do I place a personal order for new products?

You can place a personal order for new products through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the products you would like to order and proceed to checkout.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions for personal orders of new products?

As a consultant, you are eligible for a discount on personal orders of new products. Additionally, there may be special promotions or discounts available for consultants on certain new products.

4. Can I use my consultant discount when placing a personal order for new products?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on personal orders for new products. This will allow you to save on the cost of the products and also earn commission on the sale.

5. How long will it take for my personal order of new products to arrive?

The delivery time for personal orders of new products may vary depending on your location and the availability of the products. Typically, it can take 7-10 business days for the products to arrive at your doorstep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • floccies
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies