• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering New Product Samples: Date Unclear

In summary, according to the conversation, people have to be active in one of the past four months to receive a changeover kit. The kit has a variety of different items, and people who are not active in one of the past four months may not receive it. People who are active in one of the past four months may receive a different kit depending on when they were active.
floccies
Does anyone know when we can order new product samples? I haven't found a date anywhere.

August 1st through Sept 30

anyone know the sample packages breakdowns?

The samples breakdown will appear on a form that will arrive in our Changeover kits. As soon as we are able to order them, it will also be on CC.

Refresh my memory...any restrictions on ordering samples? I recall one does not earn a changeover kit unless one has $150 the past 3 months right? Is it April/May/June or May/June/July?

Thanks -

Susan i actually tried looking thru the consultant agreement for that info and coulnd't find it!

In ordering samples, you can only buy one of each item. Usually there are a few different packages. If you get the large package, then you can't buy the smaller packages if it repeats some of the same items.

Yep got that part Amanda - I have bought many a sample in my day ;-) and I hope that my lack of July sales doesn't knock me out this time.

Susan, I beleive you have to be active to order samples. So $150 in July or August. Does anyone know the projected inhome dates for the changeover kit?

Does everyone receive the changeover kit? I wasn't active in June, but am in July. Does it automatically ship or do I need to order it? Thanks

susanr613 said:
Refresh my memory...any restrictions on ordering samples? I recall one does not earn a changeover kit unless one has $150 the past 3 months right? Is it April/May/June or May/June/July?

Thanks -

babywings76 said:
In ordering samples, you can only buy one of each item. Usually there are a few different packages. If you get the large package, then you can't buy the smaller packages if it repeats some of the same items.

susanr613 said:
Yep got that part Amanda - I have bought many a sample in my day ;-) and I hope that my lack of July sales doesn't knock me out this time.

I thought you knew it, but since you said to refresh your memory if there were any restrictions about ordering samples, I thought maybe you weren't positive. I didn't realize that you meant the connection to the changeover box and the samples till just now. :blushing:

According to the June CN we should have the change over box by July 24th. So we should get everything this week. VERY EXCITED!!!!!

susanr613 said:

Thanks -

Susan - I could be totally wrong, and someone please correct me if I am, but I think you have to be active 3 out of the last 4 months to receive it. (Which I really hope is the case, b/c I wasn't active in June, but am this month).

I went into panic mode last week after somebody posted something like this in the chat box. Even called HO and spoke to a clueless temp, who claimed I had to be active in July. They are WRONG WRONG WRONG!In the fall, you had to be active November, December OR January, but not all three! So in the spring, you have to be active in either April, May OR June, I would think. I was not active in January and still got a kit ... I was not active in July but was in June and am getting my kit. Probably won't be active until later in August, but it would be nice to know what the sample packs are.

Check your shipment status. I was not active in May but my kit shipped on Friday and should be here tomorrow.

rosecrystalcat said:
Check your shipment status. I was not active in May but my kit shipped on Friday and should be here tomorrow.

:( Mine hasn't shipped at all.

Neither has mine ... am on the phone with H.O. who said the request was put in on Monday, it was "picking" and should arrive on Saturday.

Mine shipped yesterday, arriving Friday

Mine has not shipped yet either. I was active every month but July, so I know I should get one. Anxiously awaiting it!!

Mine hasn't. But it only takes 2 days for things to get to me. If we're supposed to have them by the 24th, then I expect it to get shipped tomorrow. (Hopefully!) ;)

I am new to this and this will be my first changeover kit. What all is in it?

Just letting everyone know that your changeover box may not show up on the product adjustment page. Mine got shipped this morning and it is not showing up on the page. I just took the last G number and added one plus the 01 at the end on the fedex website. And it popped up. It will be here friday! WOOHOO!

what is the G stand for?

SLDOWDY1978 said:
Just letting everyone know that your changeover box may not show up on the product adjustment page. Mine got shipped this morning and it is not showing up on the page. I just took the last G number and added one plus the 01 at the end on the fedex website. And it popped up. It will be here friday! WOOHOO!

Mine didn't pop up when I did +1, so I just kept trying numbers and eventually I found it!

Mine is actually showing on the Shipment Status page as a New Consultant Kit.

Got My Director Box yesterday, but didn't realize it until today!

WHOOT!

I wonder if anything else will come today? The Director Box was never on the shipment status or anything else, until this morning when it showed as delivered yesterday - so maybe another surprise today!

I had one show in each month of April, June & July - my Co is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. for the spring, I had 2 shows in december, & nothing after that & got a CO kit.

what is the G for? I am so confused... and am dying to know when it will be here

how can you tell if it shipped?

Got mine today :)

Mine came yesterday! Yeah!

Does anyone know if I can use a gift certificate to order samples? I got one from a friend who didn't realize that I could not use it to help me with staying active and now don't know what excatly to do with it as I really have almost everything in the catalog. Thanks for your thoughts and ideas!

kage6 said:
Does anyone know if I can use a gift certificate to order samples? I got one from a friend who didn't realize that I could not use it to help me with staying active and now don't know what excatly to do with it as I really have almost everything in the catalog. Thanks for your thoughts and ideas!

If the Sample Product Order Form is correct, then I'd say no. It says:
The fall/winter product packages can be ordered through (P3) using your Pampered Chef Debit Card, the Pampered Chef Credit Card, or Pampered Chef Dollars.

I don't see any mention of Gift Certificates anywhere. Sorry. Someone else may be able to tell you otherwise, but I'm just looking at the order form.

I thought we could order samples now. do we have to wait til August 1st? The numbers won't work when I try to order. Maybe that's why?

To answer my own question, I notice Aug 2nd is date at top of sample order form. :)

cheflane said:
I thought we could order samples now. do we have to wait til August 1st? The numbers won't work when I try to order. Maybe that's why?

To answer my own question, I notice Aug 2nd is date at top of sample order form. :)

Was just going to say that- August 2nd - Sept 30th- per the form. :D

kage6 said:

Sorry, gift certificates can only be used online at PC.com. Here's a thought: the next time someone gives you an order that she want's direct shipped do it online and use the gift certificate to pay for it. That order would not be commissionable though since commission was already paid when the person ordered it. Another option would be to order something for yourself or as a gift with the GC.

Too bad your friend didn't just place an order with you instead of buying a GS.

jjaastef said:
Susan, I beleive you have to be active to order samples. So $150 in July or August. Does anyone know the projected inhome dates for the changeover kit?

I got my changeover kit a week or 2 ago. Dont recall see the sample breakdown list in it. I will look again

1. When will new product samples be available for ordering?

At this time, we do not have a specific date for when new product samples will be available for ordering. We are constantly working on developing and releasing new products, so we recommend checking our website and social media pages for updates on when samples will be available.

2. Is there a set schedule for when new product samples are released?

Our product release schedule can vary, so we do not have a set date for when new product samples will be available for ordering. However, we strive to release new products throughout the year and often have special promotions and discounts for our consultants to order samples.

3. Can I pre-order new product samples?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for new product samples. However, we do our best to release new products as soon as possible and will notify our consultants when they are available for ordering.

4. Where can I find information on when new product samples will be available?

We regularly update our website and social media pages with information on new product releases and when they will be available for ordering. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Will all new products have samples available for ordering?

We strive to have samples available for all new products, but sometimes certain products may not have samples available right away. We recommend checking our website and social media pages for updates on product availability and sample ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
rlombas