• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order New Products & Discontinued Items: Aug 27 Show Deadline

In summary, to place a new product order with Pampered Chef, you can contact your consultant or order online through their website. Changes can be made to the order by contacting the consultant or customer service, but it may not be possible if the order has already been processed or shipped. Delivery time can vary but typically takes 5-7 business days and can be tracked on the website or through customer service. There is a 30-day return policy for new product orders and promotional offers and discounts are available through the website or your consultant. Be sure to check the website regularly or sign up for the newsletter for exclusive offers.
FancyChef
I had a show on Aug. 27 and had 1 person that wanted to order one of the new products so I thought that if I waited and closed the show today that she could get it, but P3 won't let her order, is it because the date is in the system as Aug 27? This person wants to order products discontinued as of Aug 31 as well, I guess she can only have one or the other right?

If it is an August show, she can only order products that were available in August. She can do an individual order or an order tacked onto another show for the new products.

that is right. maybe she can order the discontinued on the Aug. show and have her own show in Sept. to get the new stuff plus!

1. How do I place a new product order?

To place a new product order, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and order directly online. Our website is the quickest and most convenient way to place an order.

2. Can I make changes to my new product order after it has been placed?

Yes, you can make changes to your new product order by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or our customer service team. Please note that changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed or shipped.

3. How long will it take for my new product order to be delivered?

The delivery time for your new product order may vary depending on your location and the availability of the product. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. You can track the status of your order on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. What is the return policy for new product orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your new product order. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our website for more details on our return policy.

5. Are there any promotional offers or discounts available for new product orders?

Yes, we often run promotions and offer discounts on new product orders. These can be found on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. Be sure to check our website frequently for any ongoing promotions or sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • krahema