• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! $113 Away From Earning Mid-Season Products

In summary, the mystery host catalog party sounds like a good idea. I sent out a reminder email yesterday about the retired products. Haven't heard anything yet, but I sent it out last night. I will be pretty close or just over the $1250 for the midseason products. It would be nice to get them.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Okay, I realize it is only the 16th..but I have had a few hosts back out and one host has a show for the last weekend of the month and I still have yet to see her guest list, so I am not counting on that show at all. Here is my dilema. I am only $113 away from earning the mid season products. I have tapped out my funds on things like this, so I am not able to order anything myself just to get it. I don't know what to do. I emailed my list at the beginning of Aug with the discontinued products and let them know to contact me if they wanted anything from the list. No takers. My home is way too small for an open house (plus I live in the sticks). Anyone have any ideas? I thought about the phone sale, but I am afraid to do it because I don't have a website and my hubby thinks I offer way too much on a regular basis.
Any help would be appreciated. I would hate to be this close without a cigar!

I would send the retired products E-mail again, as a reminder. I know I am going to. Maybe several on your list had thought about it, but since it was so early in the month, they thought that was something they could put off. My customers always appreciate the reminder.

what do you say in the email about the retired products?

Here is the retired products flyer.

Attachments

• RetiredProductsSept2006.doc
    400.5 KB · Views: 293
My August calendar was horrible so I'm having a Mystery Host Catalog Party. I'm giving everyone a catalog, a list of what is being discontinued and what is going up in price. If they order any thing from those 2 lists I'm giving them 5% off their entire order (basically I'm paying their tax). Then I'll raffle off the host rewards at the end of the party. So it's costing me 5% out of pocket and the host price of the Microplane or the Stainless Bowl. I started the show Yesterday and I'm at $100 in sales so far.....yay! Try it.... it is definitely worth the effort.

The mystery host catalog party sounds like a good idea. I sent out a reminder email yesterday about the retired products. Haven't heard anything yet, but I sent it out last night. I will be pretty close or just over the $1250 for the midseason products. It would be nice to get them. I've had such a horrible year that I haven't earned a single thing ALL year! I started last July & did better in my super starter months than I've done all year so far. I'm pretty bummed about it. But I'm trying different things I've read about on here-Babies R Us, wearing PC clothing & carrying the catalog tote as my purse. I'm figuring my hard work should be paying off sometime! It's just nice to see I'm not the only one who is/was in a slump!

I heard, too, of someone doing a $1000 catalog show. I don't know how I'd ever find the thread, so I'll just give you the gist...You call all your customers and get 10 people to commit to collecting $100 in orders. That will make a $1000 catalog show, and you will do a drawing for the host benefits. You could even do where 1 gets the free stuff, 4 get half off one item, and the rest get the unlimited 30% off...I haven't tried it yet, but it's an idea I'm saving for when I really need it!

Do you know of anyone that you go to chruch with that does home parties?? Or someone that does direct sales like Pampered Chef,Like party lite, discovery toys, tuppaware, ect??? If you ask the to see if they would be intrested in doing a party exchange!! I am doing the same thing and it works out really well, also advertise in your church bulltin, local news paper, put fliers out on bulltin boards through out your town that you live in, childrens schools, and or pre-schools or daycares.

1. How can I earn the mid-season products for $113 off?

To earn the mid-season products for $113 off, you must reach a minimum of $600 in sales during the mid-season period. This promotion is available to all Pampered Chef consultants.

2. When is the mid-season period?

The mid-season period typically runs for a limited time in the middle of the selling season. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check the current consultant guide or ask your team leader for more information.

3. Can I combine this promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, this promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. The $113 off mid-season products offer is a standalone promotion and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.

4. What products are included in the $113 off mid-season offer?

The specific products included in the $113 off mid-season offer may vary, but they typically include popular and new products from the current catalog. Be sure to check the consultant guide for the most up-to-date list of eligible products.

5. Can I earn the $113 off mid-season products more than once?

No, this promotion can only be earned once per consultant during the mid-season period. However, you can continue to earn other promotions and rewards throughout the selling season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Karen Hodge
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies